Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. (1132 Views)

Apple Releases A Beautiful,And Heart Felt Holiday Ad - Video / What Do You Think About This Tecno Camon 11 Pro Ad? (video) / Check Out 20 Android Smartphones That Copied The Iphone X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by jerryidinoba: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
All dem beefers come nd see na, when I say OPPO is coming hard and they are all threatening them other phone brands, they will say we too do. This is itel literally copying oppo mobile advert. I nor too talk check out the link OPs:
https://twitter.com/itelMobileNG - itel's twitter page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymyBTvmAjlg- OPPO's youtube vid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by gistpartner: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by Gentstevie: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Must they copy? cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm sure the phone sef is a copy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by okolojay: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mad oo. Itel hafa na.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by Andywhty(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Haha I am not surprised. Itel na phone? This nor be matter na. Na samsung wet dey copy copy OPPO na him matter... I am beginning to hate that samsung brand.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by aramanda14: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
oppo have gat mouth now.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by koffsman(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
They copied everything about the Oppo F 11pro the only thing they didn't copy is the pop up camera itel,infinix and Tecno are all in trouble Oppo is #4 in the world they above named phones are not even in Top 10 they only have market share in Africa

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by Blastedholligan: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
I'm not sure they copied but if they did then they should stop using the agency that isn't creative enough to help them come up with there own unique video.
Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by Blastedholligan: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
koffsman:
They copied everything about the Oppo F 11pro the only thing they didn't copy is the pop up camera itel,infinix and Tecno are all in trouble Oppo is #4 in the world they above named phones are not even in Top 10 they only have market share in Africa
how dem take enter trouble na?

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by philsjoe: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Itel na brand before? Well I hope it's not trouble for them tho.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by SeunGlobal: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Moral of the story:::::::
Everybody copies somebody. You stylishly copy your friend in the exam hall; bloggers copy and paste, husband and wife copy new styles of sx on the internet to make their relationship sweeter. Other smartphone brands copy apple smartphones.

So iTel is not the first to copy and won't be the last. So save them the right ups, drink alot of water and mind your business.
Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by sulasa07(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Has Itel started making Waterdrop notch or they are still making Old Screen type
Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by PapaNnamdi: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
sulasa07:
Has Itel started making Waterdrop notch or they are still making Old Screen type

the s15 series have waterdrop designs,
just came out today
Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by okolojay: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
They obviously must-have copied again the OPPO A5s
PapaNnamdi:

the s15 series have waterdrop designs,
just came out today
Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by koffsman(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Make your findings you will understand Tecno Infinix and Itel is not the same standard with Oppo. Oppo is in league with Samsung Hauwei Vivo or MI Itel should just stay away from Oppo
Blastedholligan:
how dem take enter trouble na?
Re: Bursted: Itel Ad Video Found To Have Copied OPPO Youtube Vid. by ZAWs: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Haha what do you expect from a substandard phones manufacturer. They actually think nobody is seeing them
Trust me Oppo won't even bother to sue them
Otherwise Oppo will make them appear popular

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 8 Discussion Thread / Sold / Battery Replacement For Harvilon Mifi Model Mf35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.