Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m (25214 Views)

2 Nigerian Visa Agents Bag 14-years Jail Term For Defrauding US Embassy Of N50m / Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by Yankee101: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please don't use an agent for visa applications especially to the US

You can pay your own visa fees online via gtbank for example

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by Marshalemmy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Which way naija? Finally we r doomed

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by Naija247blog: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Eyaaa
It's telling on them all now
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by emkz: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Guy 1: This one wey work no dey. Wetin man suppose do na?

Guy 2: Let us do fraud. The returns are high.

Guy 1: Who can we defraud?

Guy 2: A lot of people apply for US Visa. Let us tap that market and divert some money to ourselves.

Fraud and criminal activities can be very sweet. I imagine the dopamine high when fraudsters succeed, and they wrongly believe they are invisible...until they are caught. Guys, there is no shortcut to success. Work hard and have your peace of mind. Fraud never pays. if na lie, ask Invictus Obi and the 88.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by planetx: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
14 years is excessive for a #50 million fraud, the punishment must fit the crime.
This looks like eye service to curry American favor.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by BlackCrainte: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
NnwachukuOkike:
Yoruba and Arewa fulani scamming since 014BC.

If Nigerian fulani government could scammed USA of weapons to massacring unarmed IPOB agitatiors in the name of fighting Boko Haram, why won't Nigerian Visa agents scammed USA as well?

All Nigerians in USA deserves deportation in 74 hours.
[/s]
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by bunmmy5: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
The story is very unreal and a fiction. US visa fee receipt can only be used once to book appointment, how come 350 people. Go back to school to learn more abt blogging, stop spoil someone's name and avoid causing tribal issue.
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by Belteshazzar1: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2019
I think it's only Igbo people hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by CanadaOrBust: 2:44am On Sep 07, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
E don red for them..

One thing we need to understand is this... No Matter how smart you think you are...whatsoever yOu sow... That's what you will reap...if you do good... Good things go follow you... If you do bad... Bad things will surely come to you

If you need Original Pure Honey..... Call or whatsapp me on 0809215 19 59

Ok, how come bad things don’t follow lions who kill innocent animals all day long, instead they are revered as king of the jungle
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by DevilhimseIf: 3:19am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[/s]
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by jolyment: 4:59am On Sep 07, 2019
DrHoganObi:
Na so

Yes o but Igbo is the king of criminals.
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by fortune1968: 5:02am On Sep 07, 2019
14 years ? ......No be Small o
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by seanjy4konji: 5:24am On Sep 07, 2019
this one no get option of fine ooo...

14 years no be joke oo...dem go leave dem after 5 sha.
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 07, 2019
They should release those young men immediately, afterall America and her consular have and still defrauding Nigerians and Africans in the Trillions of Naira in the name of Visa refusals with no fee refunds.
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Ok, how come bad things don’t follow lions who kill innocent animals all day long, instead they are revered as king of the jungle

The stOry Long my brother grin lion no be human being na
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by DeHumbleTboy: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2019
There's nothing like NCAN Here i'm glad they jail them to teach others good lesson simple
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by Tonysmith4sure(m): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2019
Of all the embassy you could think of, it was US that you settled to defraud. . Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by Sconty09(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2019
Greenback:
ADEFILA.ADEKUNLE BUSARI KABIRU

Dem dem....
And they can tell the history of diezani Iweala Oduah Asari Dokuboh GEJ pej...

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku

You should keep your mouth shut.

The criminals are Yorubas.
The police investigator- Yoruba.
The Judge who handed them 14yrs in jail a Yoruba woman and she even acquitted the third person, who is not Yoruba for lack of evidence.

Note: Every race, every tribe and every nation has criminals but the problem is when we tribalized or ethinicized them instead of accepting the phenomenon in order to rid the vices and the criminals out of our society. The people you mentioned should e jailed if they are found guilty.
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by LewinskyMon: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2019
sassysure:
All tribes in Nigeria are guilty of crime.
I wonder why we make it tribal issue.

Ur name, state and country is always what they are interested in.
Say no to crime.

Use the energy and stone your politicians.
tongue
Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2019
Greenback:
ADEFILA.ADEKUNLE BUSARI KABIRU

Dem dem....
And they can tell the history of diezani Iweala Oduah Asari Dokuboh GEJ pej...

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku
Chai shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by deltateam: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
E don red for them..

One thing we need to understand is this... No Matter how smart you think you are...whatsoever yOu sow... That's what you will reap...if you do good... Good things go follow you... If you do bad... Bad things will surely come to you

If you need Original Pure Honey..... Call or whatsapp me on 0809215 19 59

What of if I need original honey, I hope adulterated honey will not come to me?

Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2019
deltateam:

What of if I need original honey, I hope adulterated honey will not come to me?

Lwkmd.... No sir grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2019
jolyment:

Yes o but Igbo is the king of criminals.

Brilliant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture / Man Goes Missing In Akwa Ibom After Dropping Suicide Note In Church / Fake Medical Doctor Arrested For Cutting Pregnant Woman In Baylesa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.