Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard (34259 Views)

Mohbad Appears On New York Times Square’s Billboard (Video) / Davido Appears On New York Times Square Billboard For His New Album / Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by Mercy2006(f): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lugianostar:
If it was a guy i will have said it was attributed to his commitment and tireless quest to strive but these Tiwa Salvage been there might be something we are yet to know because these Joloba desperate chick can do beyond our expectation to be on New York Times Square Billboard
why don't you forget about Tiwa for a moment and focus on your English first because bro ur English is screwed like you.Mumu,wetin be 'I will have said' 'these Tiwa Salvage' 'these Joloba chick'.Come on,seriously?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by ChristmasBells: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:
Who knows how many preeqs graced her towtow with their presence for this to come to fruition..
Women from the brown roof republic are mostly advocates and agents of free sexx..
Its like you dnt know the meaning of your name MONK you surpose to be a shining example in your dictions actions and expression this is indeed the ZENITH OF STUPIDITY eyah i weep for you my brother!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Risingblue008:
She paid for it na,its also a means of advert,how many white pple dey look her?so forget,its just like paying a DJ to call ur name to create a kind of awareness in an event

Ignorance is truly not a virtue to be cultivated.

If only you have been to time square before, you won't be on a faceless forum flaunting your ignorance with so much vigor.

Time Square is one of the 247 busiest and tourist hub in Manhattan NY.

That billboard will be exposed to millions of eyeballs which is one of the highest form of publicity any artist can get.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by DonBenny77(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
She paid the price, but won't say how much she paid. The only positive is the world knows Nigerians are suffering n smiling
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by bluestone2015: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
crackhouse:
Inferiority complex. Will nicki minaj jump like this if she sees herself on Nigerian bill board?
If the whites are not better why the constant brain drain.
If you know the difference between naira and USD, you'll understand why she is excited.
Moreover, how many American singers make it to that bill board?
It's a feat, and we are proud of her.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by chiedozie198100: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wow this is lovely.

tiwa has finally sold out..... her soul i meant.

grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by agbonkamen(f): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nurumaxy:
excited say her clitoris was sucked
your mumu strong gan grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by omenka(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
But it's a billboard and she paid for the ad. Or am I getting it wrong?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by Rubicon67(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nurumaxy:
excited say her clitoris was sucked

Have some respect please. I am sure you have sister and you wouldn't be happy if someone talks about them like you did to Tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Awesome.
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by Palehair: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Edu3Again:
FINE BABE BUT CAN'T SING
Finally, somebody says it, she does have the voice but she's not a vocal queen

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by Palehair: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rubicon67:

Have some respect please. I am sure you have sister and you wouldn't be happy if someone talks about them like you did to Tiwa.
He definitely has no respect for women

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by NwaMary1: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please are the jobs still available?
Not all of us are bad.
Thanks.

byrron:

Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by Chrisbeks: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Denikayan:
741- 147
Mumu, if u like no get sense until the day when dem go waste you like chicken

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by antadiop2: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Have we become so negative as a people that we question everything positive that happens in other peoples life ?
Be happy for Tiwa simple ! Either way she’s putting us all in a positive light in an era when we’re seen as just criminals.
This level of hatred and wickedness all cooped up inside people leads to cancer believe me.

Stay happy stay positive stay hopeful your time will come.
Kill the hating

God bless you all
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by umarshehu58(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
I tot she have to pay for that??
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by Typhoonsbane: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Isn't that what billboards were made for?
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by Gbengar07: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hmm good for her
If you want quality sneakers email me
gbengar07@gmail.com
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by esthy86(f): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
puredigital:
So I should start peeling yam?
Abeg gets your website today...check my signature
Bad belle
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by LZAA: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
She's signed to roc nation and jigga prolly payed for the ad
Song's bang average by the way
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by Rosskiki: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2019
bluestone2015:

If the whites are not better.....

What does ''better'' mean, Mr semi-literate slaveboy?

A nation being more developed or economically buoyant than your own does not mean it is ''better'', or that its people are ''better'' than your own people, unless you are an ignorant dunce who thinks money and riches is all there is to life.
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by NofiuFade(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2019
sonnie10:
Bill board is what it’s called. You pay and they help you advertise. It’s not as if it is an award on performance.
By the way, why was she at spot when it was flashed?
Naija babe just wanted to be sure that the company didn’t take her money for nothing.
America entertainment is not like Nigeria okay, this kind of billboard in America can't just give publicity just because you pay, you earn it also, the moment you get that kind of accolades, they just ask you to pay little penny... It's a thing of joy for her, it's nt easy!
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by goshen26: 6:29am On Sep 07, 2019
IamCharles123:

Celeb kii you there

Same to you
Re: Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard by sonnie10: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2019
NofiuFade:
America entertainment is not like Nigeria okay, this kind of billboard in America can't just give publicity just because you pay, you earn it also, the moment you get that kind of accolades, they just ask you to pay little penny... It's a thing of joy for her, it's nt easy!
You think businesses in pure capitalist economy are into charity? I am not sure you understand the implication of what you just said in a country like US. That someone would be asked to pay different price from others for the same service. Bros, law suit would cripple any business that engages in such.
As long as that Bill board is for advert, they cannot deny any customer their services. It would be considered discriminatory and they may be sued.
Broad Way in New York is a place I know very well and have been to several times, There is nothing special about having your ad on one of the hundreds, if not thousands of the neon light bill boards.
It could only be special if the performance was to be played in one of the theaters there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oliseh Akpofure Wins 'spend-A-Day-With DonJazzy', Gets His N500k Prize (Photos) / Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga / Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.