Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies (35761 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Angy55(f): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If true, it is high time they started jailing bloggers in this country using rubbish to look for cheap traffic just as old videos were used in fueling that xenophobia attacks.
They make clicks and money while people lose lives and properties.
They carry fake and old Aiye video killing Eiye, before 24hrs, you will hear somebody's child has been gunned down as a reprisal.
All because of money to live a lavish lifestyle while causing people pain.
All what I wrote there is true. Yesterday I saw a write up and a video that shoprite warri was destroyed and nothing of such happened.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by koyyess: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
cheesy
You don't mean it!
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Lordjb: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wicked witch angry see my signature below
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by LINTUNE(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Where are those FOOLS that say
"Don't beat a woman no matter what she does"
Na woman go burn una with petrol one day.
dont mond those idiot.. Them never jam.. Stay there let the woman kill u, while forming gentleman... Lol reminds me of a friend.. The babe almost killed him,always physically asaulting him.. Men i advised him to do the needful.. The day he slapt his babe,eh..she started reslcting him henceforth lol.. She felt the power of a man.. And fell more for him... Truth is that women dont like sissy men... Dont mind those fools

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Angy55:

All what I wrote there is true. Yesterday I saw a write up and a video that shoprite warri was destroyed and nothing of such happened.

LIB uploaded Mtn Lagos being burnt only for it to be a 2015 picture of Mtn Ilorin catching fire.
The videos caused reprisals and lose to people for them to smile to the bank. Just imagine!
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Angy55(f): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

LIB uploaded Mtn Lagos being burnt only for it to be a 2015 picture of Mtn Ilorin catching fire.
The videos caused reprisals and lose to people for them to smile to the bank. Just imagine!

God is preparing a special place for them in hell... grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by joetem(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Financial difficulties is making everyone go mad these dsys
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ligxy:
He DIED...
Is that all you can see that's wrong (in ur own little sense) with this post? Who even told you "dies" is wrong in this post. This is a headline reporting a current happening and the rules of journalism has it that when reporting somebody that just died in a headline u say dies or passes on. You can't know this one and u may not be different from this woman that set a man on fire. Be careful or thunder will work on u.
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wicked act.
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
What do my fellow feminist do have to say about this repugnant behaviour
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by tolijascro(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
That was a very cruel and inhumane act....violence should never be the solution but rather chaos
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by sylve11: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
warri women?

hmmmm i no dey even think of dating any of them grin

upon sey you be you still dey fear? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by DevilhimseIf: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
ola33t:

Who will even date a psychpath, serial lunatic like you. Holy ghost fire haunt you down.

wetin?
i fork your girlfriend?
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by oolanrewaju10: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Many black people, women and men, are very violent. They just need a silly excuse to magnify their innate violence through whatever means possible and suitable to their attributes.
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Belteshazzar1: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmmm I'm speechless
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:14am On Sep 07, 2019
SHE'S A WOMANNA, LETS FORGIVE HER
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by DevilhimseIf: 3:23am On Sep 07, 2019
ola33t:

You fork devil's girlfriend. Now expect to drink in his cup.
Trouble sleep, you wake it up. It's your choice till the evil being finally feeds on your empty skull as depicted in your obscene profile picture.
May God have mercy on your poor soul.
my guy
you can't contain me

last warning dey your lane
you won't be privileged to receive a warning from me again cool
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by DevilhimseIf: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=ola33t post=81995331][/quote]congratulations you just earned yourself a lifetime follow up and surveillance cool
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Revolva(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2019
Women are one set of stingy creature so because of 200naira u set a. Man ablaze ..shame to her
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by DevilhimseIf: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2019
ola33t:

Keep following me bïtxh.
You're a doomed bastard if you do not quote and follow every of my post.

Better go for deliverance, you've introduced devils into your life by yourself, when strange things start playing out, you won't have anyone else to blame than yourself.
May God have mercy on your soul. You still have the opportunity to amend your ways now.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy justwise oam4j Dominique
rule 2
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by DevilhimseIf: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Keep following me bïtxh.

Better go for deliverance, you've introduced devils into your life by yourself, when strange things start playing out, you won't have anyone else to blame than yourself.
May God have mercy on your soul. You still have the opportunity to amend your ways now.
[/s]
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by DevilhimseIf: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Hahahahaha, I pissed the devil.
Holy Ghost fire!

Na you go tire. Small challenge, you're already calling on all the mods of nairaland. Feable mind.
[/s]
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by DevilhimseIf: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin

How market?
[/s]
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by DevilhimseIf: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2019
[s][quote author=ola33t post=81999941][/quote][/s]
Re: Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies by KanuSE: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
ola33t:

Keep following me bïtxh.

Hahahaha cheesy...pay no attention to the damned troll.

Ignore the hopeless roach. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre / Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.