Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M (35519 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (2) (3) (4)

Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by nlfpmod: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyUO0vtTVoQ

In December 2021, I received a tip-off that ‘some people’ were selling babies.

After spending the following 19 months tracking them, I bought my own baby from them last month — for N2 million.

Find out who they are on
@fijnigeria
tomorrow (multimedia story) and on Friday (documentary).

#ArrowsOfGod

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1689152018735153152?t=QhnllPCTorleR6-zI1S5jw&s=08

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by TemplarLandry: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2023
Despicable.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Candidlady: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2023
sad...
Good job fijnigeria

Developers
Westernlove

People that buy babies can't they just adopt the legal way

Is there something iam missing

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by kokoBoii: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Omo, dem suppose add toto among the seven classes of food, that thing dey give joy grin even Genesis chapter 1:28 said "go yeah into the world and have sex"

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Franzinni: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2023
This fisayo is not smart ... How will you be doing undercover work and cary your name and picture like that ... Hmmm it's not a wise one o these evil minded Nigerians they get thier update directly from Lucifer itself.

But I guess he must have a solid plan before he went into it. 19months ? That shows dedication to the cause.

Kodus to you bro and may God continue to expose them

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Jogs1900: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Na today?This is stale

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by ahnie: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2023
The bullets wey go rain for this thread eeh....I cover my isoko head with helmet.

O ye blackbelt fighters....the battleground gate yaff bn opened,get thy swords n armour cheesy cheesy

Nlfp.mod...ready o,food wee soon done

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by MetroLane: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Hausa will give birth like rat, turning children to almajiri.

Igbo will sell Children.

Yoruba will offer the children Skullership.

One Nigeria, United in Crime.

P.S See as all these tribal bigots dey mention me grin

Please I'm not interested in joining your Tribalism WhatsApp group, I'm on my way to work, where you should be if only you had one.

200 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Sw-SE

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by GodSaklek(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
This SE people again?,What is happening in this country?,many people brains need to be checked,this is becoming abnormal..
the most religious fanatic nation yet the most wicked set of humans packed in one country together by european thieves.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by sukkot: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
grin that baby factory culture in the south east was started by obed edom chukwuemeka azikiwe and lord lugard when they were bringing in white men and breeding them in baby factories with Igbo women so as to create a superior light skin class in which they will use to rule Nigeria like they did in India by lightening them up to create a ruling class. This why many Igbo are light skin today. Product of lord lugards baby factory . That plan to create a ruling light skin class backfired as Hausa eventually snatched power from Igbo . Lots of hidden history in naija

109 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by callmevirus(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Nice work
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by othermen: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Free promotion for Fisayo. Not even the actual story. The platform offs me. You see a week old news on the front page. The quality is off the mark.

That said, we know there are markets for babies, even at a cheaper amount. Now and then, there are news report of police bursting baby factories. We know the motivation of those subscribing to such factories, they want a baby, for whatever reason a baby could serve.

So I wonder what the shock value is, that we must be made aware that Fisayo intends to do his own report.

Even if Fisayo shows us how the police or our government institutions are complicity implicated . That shouldn’t be the news value in such an investigation. We are aware that our judiciary is a mess.

The investigation will be news value if Fisayo follows up with the anonymous buyers and discovers they dedicated the child to God in RCCG convention or to some nefarious rituals or that the baby suddenly disappears.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by inoki247: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Lol they will soon call him Tribalist or APC agent trying to take derr attention away from the Tribunal....

Shiit can happen anywhere buh aw some people start to add different Theory and election theory to it is what I don't understand....

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Rahkman: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
When will he expose the human parts market in oyo state and try and buy a skull less cheaper for 5k ?? This people re really funny

https://www.nairaland.com/7796407/photographer-arrested-human-skull-ondo

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by yomalex(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by vastolord4(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
lipsrsealed what kind of story is this?

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Oscarchims: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Abia and IMO are most notorious for this scheme

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by STRI1: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
This is really sad, bad and unfortunate

however, we shouldnt see any tribal affiliation to this, it can happen anywhere

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
nigeria is world poverty capital. Citizens are neck deep in crime just 2 survive. Take people out of poverty & render these type of crime unattractive

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Wainey: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad...
Good job fijnigeria

Developers
Westernlove

People that buy babies can't they just adopt the legal way

Is there something iam missing
the legal way follows a process, you can't even adopt if you are single and not legally married or not have the financial muscle to cater for the child

This Fisayo don deh kill the economy of our online billionaires

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by ecolime(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
This is really sad.

If you need a child badly, why not adopt or get a surrogate?

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Is04970: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
South East has gone to the dogs.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by MadamExcellency: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
You adopted a baby. Babies are not sold. Even surrogacy is lawful in developed countries.

You would have gone to IDP Camp and helped those helpless babies.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by spencekat(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Oscarchims:
Abia and IMO are most notorious for this scheme
Delete my beloved Abia from that your list biko.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by Porksupplyib: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Risky
Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by computer0810(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Not surprised.........most of our ibo brothers r baby factory products....that's why it's waste of time arguing with bastard here on nairaland

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by WhisperedNoise: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
That's such a despicable act.
Unfortunately, for cretins who would turn this thread to a tribal war, the trade happens throughout the world so keep your rantings to yourself.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M by DenreleDave(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Man Who Is To Wed Today Found Dead In Kogi. Photo / Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) / Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts