Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? (538 Views)

A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria / The 7 Most Populous Nigerian Tribes In The World / Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by tpiander: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
I get more concerned almost daily with the frustrating problems of integration among Nigeria's tribes, most especially in southern Nigeria.

We seem to have a problem although I could be wrong.
Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by FamousMonk: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
It isn't.. This country needs to be split. Our problem is interminable...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by tpiander: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
I can't be optimistic about Nigeria's tribal situation.

It's just not ok, especially referring to southern Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by tpiander: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Note:

The topic says "Nigerian tribes" (with emphasis on south Nigeria), not Nigeria as a country.
Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by tpiander: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
There is a weird trend among certain Nigerians where they intentionally label others as something different from what they are.

First it started with calling people by a different tribe than their own.

Now it's turned to defining certain select Nigerians as a different race than black.

The sinister motives behind all this needs to be determined.
Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by Blue3k(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
I say yes since intertribal marriages is more common. People move anywhere they please. I dont see issue in general.
Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by tpiander: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
They wouldn't feel the need to label people in obvious misinformation, if other methods (of integration) were working.

It shows they are trying to change tactics because the current results are not satisfying to them.
Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by gidgiddy: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
tpiander:
I get more concerned almost daily with the frustrating problems of integration among Nigeria's tribes, most especially in southern Nigeria.

We seem to have a problem although I could be wrong.

Integration? No such thing exists in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by legitnow: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blue3k:
I say yes since intertribal marriages is more common. People move anywhere they please. I dont see issue in general.

Common among yorubas but not other tribes.
Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 08, 2019
Is this the legendary tpia? grin grin

Unless I'm wrong, missed u like kilode cheesy

Those new to this place may not know why I call u legendary cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
sassysure:
Is this the legendary tpia? grin grin

Unless I'm wrong, missed u like kilode cheesy
Those new to this place may not know why I call u legendary cheesy wink
Trust me I know and she's changed I love it.
Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Trust me I know and she's changed I love it.

She was originally like this.
Most people were originally cool until so much attack and provocation turn them aggressive online.

Some left when they got tired of the constant fighting and bullying.
Most came back with other monikers and so cool u will hardly recognise them.
I had always like tpia and told her so but she will just tell me off if at all she will look my way grin cheesy
I love characters that don't conform to what others want
So intelligent.
Re: Nigerian Tribes And Integration, Is It Working? by Midas01: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
The fact of the matter is that Nigeria and the black race in general are cursed. Our greatest undoing is our numerous tribes. It's such a shame that even within a particular tribe of not just southern Nigeria but any tribe in Africa as a whole, there is always disunity as concerns different dialects of that particular tribe.

If we must how many countries should we then split into? 50? This is hilarious.

I say we come together as one and move ahead. The only splitting we need to do is to split from the babaric tribe of a thousand terrorist groups.

(1) (Reply)

Edo APC Crisis: I’ll Not Join Issues With Oshiomhole – Obaseki / Uche Nwosu Petition Against Ihedioha Dismissed For Lack Of Merit / Why I'm Building Another 26 Megawatts Power Plant -ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.