Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? (791 Views)

See What Policemen Were Spotted Doing With This Political Activist (pic) / Lmao! Funny Political Quote... / Best Political Quote 2015! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by AloyEmeka5: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
“If it is the devil that will get Nigeria to a higher pedestrian I am ready to support that devil to get Nigeria out of the woods” IBB Campaign manager, Dr. Raymond Dokpesi.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by chosen04(f): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

“If it is the devil that will get Nigeria to a higher pedestrian I am ready to support that devil to get Nigeria out of the woods” IBB Campaign manager, Dr. Raymond Dokpesi.

CLASSIC!!!!!

It makes me remember this quote by OJUKWU during the famous ABURI CONFERENCE:-

''IT IS BETTER WE MOVE SLIGHTLY APART AND SURVIVE, IT IS MUCH WORSE THAT WE MOVE CLOSER AND PERISH IN THE RESULTANT COLLISION''

The only cure for ''Nigeria is doing abnormal things to get {a} normal results'' . . . . . . .

Just as in the above quotes.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2010
Politics is a madness of a few people at the expense of the larger populace.If he decides to join the madness of IBB,leave him afterall he is only expressing his freedom of opinion !
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by Nimshi: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Er. . . Nigeria, "higher pedestrian"? Pedestrian?

No way any worm with half a functioning brain said that!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by violent(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
"higher pedestrian" shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by AloyEmeka5: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Politics is a madness of a few people at the expense of the larger populace.If he decides to join the madness of IBB,leave him afterall he is only expressing his freedom of opinion !

But how do you view his freedom of opinion?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by unipol(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

But how do you view his freedom of opinion?

but where is your link
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by wesley80(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
If the Devil starts solving problems, we'd all be in Heaven!
This is as silly an excuse as there can be. Freedom of opinion? Not when millions of people may depend on what that opinion of yours is. Someone has got to 'disrespect' such freedom.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by AloyEmeka5: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
unipol:

but where is your link

Link to his mouth?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by Enjoyment1(f): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
The worst of a group of best persons, is better than Raymond Dokpesi's devil. For any devil, will come to steal, kill and destroy.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by MaiSuya(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

I thot such gaffs--if indeed he said it--are supposed to be the sole prerogatives of GEJ and company. . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by xterra2(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2010
chosen04:

CLASSIC!!!!!

It makes me remember this quote by OJUKWU during the famous ABURI CONFERENCE:-

''IT IS BETTER WE MOVE SLIGHTLY APART AND SURVIVE, IT IS MUCH WORSE THAT WE MOVE CLOSER AND PERISH IN THE RESULTANT COLLISION''

The only cure for ''Nigeria is doing abnormal things to get {a} normal results'' . . . . . . .

Just as in the above quotes.

Thnx for the quote i like it but who said it please ? smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by AloyEmeka5: 1:00am On Oct 28, 2010
Mai Suya:

I thot such gaffs--if indeed he said it--are supposed to be the sole prerogatives of GEJ and company. . . lipsrsealed

Wetin concern GEJ here now?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by dokson(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2010
This group wil b disgraced at last, d devil biblically do nt offer anybody any gud. It can only kil steal and destroy. Beware nigerians!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by chosen04(f): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2010
xterra2:

Thnx for the quote i like it but who said it please ? smiley

EMEKA .O. OJUKWU
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by princekevo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
The quote is jst a reformation of a popular quote that says " the Devil i know is better than the angel i dont know" Which we all use on a daily bases,
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by Beaf: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
The only place the devil and "angel" Dokpesi will see is hell.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

“If it is the devil that will get Nigeria to a higher pedestrian :oI am ready to support that devil to get Nigeria out of the woods” IBB Campaign manager, Dr. Raymond Dokpesi.

Politically this speech lacks tact
Re: What Do You Think Of This Political Quote? by iamlone(f): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2010
nothing

(1) (Reply)

Pa Anthony Enahoro Is Dead / Buhari/bakare Ticket / Jonathan "moves" Anti-rigging Court Of Appeal Judge Out Of The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.