Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (125178 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Interior Pics Of Tunde & Wunmi Obe's N500m Mansion! / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Teminio: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
As a residential, the building does not make economic sense, except it is planned to be transformed into a hotel in the future.
Come to think of it, these boys should maximise their opportunity to generate sustainable wealth (investment) rather than being frivolous and loud.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by eros(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2010
The difference between the rich and the poor is, the rich and those who will eventually become rich see a good thing, love it, appreciate it, pray to also own theirs and work hard for it.

But the poor and those who will die in poverty see a good thing, condemn it and find more reasons and excuses to condemn it. And they remain in poverty and die in poverty.

For those of you condemning and criticizing P SQUARE's success and wonderful crib, know that you will never own something like this because you cannot get what you don't give. When you give blessing, you receive blessing and when you give cursing, you receive cursing.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by aminalib(f): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
eros:

The difference between the rich and the poor is, the rich and those who will eventually become rich see a good thing, love it, appreciate it, pray to also own theirs and work hard for it.

But the poor and those who will die in poverty see a good thing, condemn it and find more reasons and excuses to condemn it. And they remain in poverty and die in poverty.

For those of you condemning and criticizing P SQUARE's success and wonderful crib, know that you will never own something like this because you cannot get what you don't give. When you give blessing, you receive blessing and when you give cursing, you receive cursing.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Are you sure? I do not quite believe that, i do believe that one should rejoice in others happiness, however just because someone voices their opinion does not mean that they do not appreciate a good thing or not, and for you to just make a black and white statement to say that those who are not saying positive things will never have good things in life? how do you know? do you know everyone who is making comments and how they are living?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by babaowo: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
500 mil,or not lets give kudos to this guyz
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by HamidO1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
They definately have other reasonable investments.  They've really done well for themselves, there's nothing like having a very comfortable home. I'm happy for them because they've come a long way
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by eros(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
Are you sure? I do not quite believe that, i do believe that one should rejoice in others happiness, however just because someone voices their opinion does not mean that they do not appreciate a good thing or not, and for you to just make a black and white statement to say that those who are not saying positive things will never have good things in life? how do you know? do you know everyone who is making comments and how they are living?

[b]It's a law of life. We are what we think and say. Before we say anything, we have already thought of it. No matter the present financial status of anyone making negative comments, they will ultimately fall down to where they belong.

These are not empty words but words of life. I will advise you to try it and see that it truly works. Think of something you want to achieve 2 - 5 years from now. Constantly think about it, talk about it, tell your friends and family and whoever cares to listen to your dreams and vision. Then work towards it and i bet you, before you know it you would have achieved it.

The good book says, write the vision and make it plain, so that those who read it can run with it. P SQUARE had a vision many years ago and this house and cars you see today, is the realization of that dream and vision. Barack Obama had a vision. I have a vision to build mansions, palaces and low cost housing for the fatherless child and helpless widow.

When i achieve these dreams and visions, fools like these ones here will still give negative comments, because that is who they are and what they will ever be.[/b]
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by HamidO1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
skfa1:

Im happy for them, my own will come in Jesus name (amen)

And my own too, Amen
Arguing about the cost doesn't change anything, why can't people just plan on how to buy theirs instead of wasting precious time
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by lordvamon(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2010
that house is not worth 500m, grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by aminalib(f): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hamid O:

They definately have other reasonable investments.  They've really done well for themselves, there's nothing like having a very comfortable home. I'm happy for them because they've come a long way

eros:

[b]It's a law of life. We are what we think and say. Before we say anything, we have already thought of it. No matter the present financial status of anyone making negative comments, they will ultimately fall down to where they belong.

These are not empty words but words of life. I will advise you to try it and see that it truly works. Think of something you want to achieve 2 - 5 years from now. Constantly think about it, talk about it, tell your friends and family and whoever cares to listen to your dreams and vision. Then work towards it and i bet you, before you know it you would have achieved it.

The good book says, write the vision and make it plain, so that those who read it can run with it. P SQUARE had a vision many years ago and this house and cars you see today, is the realization of that dream and vision. Barack Obama had a vision. I have a vision to build mansions, palaces and low cost housing for the fatherless child and helpless widow.

When i achieve these dreams and visions, fools like these ones here will still give negative comments, because that is who they are and what they will ever be.[/b]

i can agree with most but with me i like to keep my mouth closed when i have a plan, sometimes when u talk too much about what u will do it doesn't always happen that way
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by sayso: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
This guys are flying,varry go PQ,ur guys are doing great.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
mak una no show the whole house oh ladies go dey battle to born for them.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by eros(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
aminalib:

i can agree with most but with me i like to keep my mouth closed when i have a plan, sometimes when u talk too much about what u will do it doesn't always happen that way

I agree with you on that, but in this case its not something you want to achieve immediately. Its a future achievement. Like saying, you want to own a house better than that of P SQUARE 2 years from now. You dream it, live it and work at it.

Most people never achieve any immediate thing when they tell people about it because of their negativity, jealousy and ill-luck. So its always best to do whatever it is you plan to do and let them commend or condemn the finished work.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by aminalib(f): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2010
very truely spoken grin hmm i will make u my friend on NL, first one, be happy grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by holydante(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
considering where they started and where they have gotten to, its ok for them to get a crib like this and splash some cash around. I dont equally see the need for hating on this thread, people abroad dissect celebrities assets and its always a hot topic however:

*a N500mio condo cannot have other houses stacked up against it. From the attached pix, one  can see neighbouring houses over-viewing their pool. a mansion  of $3m will have exclusivity written all over it. pls get the correct worth of the house (not that i care tho grin grin grin)

*2ndly, do they have a foundation to reach out to the less privileged and up and coming artists considering what they have made from the public??

go PSquare, enjoy ur sweat fellars
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by SABalogun: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
whether 1M or 500M, they guys r bombs, stop beefing
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Mkpotu(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
P-Square, you guys are really doing good. Nice one!!!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Pain(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
Beef Baggers are Hating
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by mannygee: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
If this project is true then I wish them congratulation. But the big question is this: Will they marry and raise their respective family under this same roof? If the twins share everything in common and seem to be compartible in all ways am very sure that may not be the same scenerio with their future wives. We know what happen in a typical Nigeria home when women and family raising are involve: Funny characters like, na my pot, na my kitchen, commot for inside pool na me and my children go swim today, Paul come talk to your brother's wife o she dey find my wahala o, who go sweep the balcony today e.t.c go be the 'biafra war' everyday (I pray it wont happen in their home sha). grin

With due respect to all women, the truth be say when Psquare begin live with their wives under this same roof anything can happen negatively. grin

Hmmmmm, my mouth credit don finish for here. Peace out. grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by 9jatitan(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
We nigerians can be annoyinly amusing, a well known and likable artist house is featured and all some can think of is how this guys house were over rated, and some dare say the house is not worth it, i wonder where u guys live, some of u dont have air conditioners in ur homes, How many of u who say the house is not worth it have appraised a house before? Be 9ja pple be glad for ur own and appreciate them and there work, if we as nigerians dont who will ,
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by oisehumen(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
How is a plot of land sold for N100M in Omole?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by phreakabit(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
He does it on purpose.

On a normal day, level pass level, you can't hold a candle to him (no offence intended)

@ busybody
No offense taken.  I am guessing Corky Joe is your alter ego, That would explain why you guys use the same avatar  
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by denony(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
This guys are just too much, cool headed, well composed and knows where they are coming from and where they are going.

KEEP GOING BOYS
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by vislabraye(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
They don try. th
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by globalsys7: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2010
Some Idiots are always after downgrading their own people, while most of them have never even built a hut not to talk of a mud house, the house is worth whatever they said it is worth, I've seen some people built houses in lekki, the same style, the same shape, one spent about 150 million and the other 250 million, it depends on who your developers are and how they lavished your money. P-Square U guyz are one of the best keep it up, the sky is only the beginning!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by rotimiland(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
I am Psquare fan, but they dont need to lie to us about the mansion's cost. We are not fools.
They did it for marketing purpose, i guess.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by OmoTier1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2010
This is what you get when you have bad people around you!  This is a massivewaste of money and if they do not know it, they do not have what it takes to be relevant in the Nigeria music industry in 15years time and tell me how will they cope with maintaining such buildings? They are following in the wrong steps of American hip hop stars!

Am I saying it is wrong for them to own a beautiful house? of course NO! They deserve a decent house but spending money in house all in the name of showing you have money is just stupidity. And their claim the house is more than 300million Naira, do you guys seriously think P-Square is worth 500million Naira? Put all their recordings, shows  etc together and deduct the expenses that come with it and tell me if they are worth 500million Naira!10years down the line they will become like Raskimono en co and their style of music would fade 'cos that style of music isnt really Nigerian in my own opinion.
these guys are worth that much why were they asking for £100,000 to come do a show in London when the likes of Snoop, Jay-Z en co were been paid £30,000 to do 4 shows!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by globalsys7: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Omo Tier 1- U're just being naive, how much is 500 million naira, they made at least 100 million each through their records but endorsements, concerts and shows, that is where the real money is, their tour here in the usa was very lucrative, so don't say what you don't know! These guys are twice as hard working as dbanj and tu face and if i dare say they have twice the fan base, of course they're worth more than 500 million naira.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
@mama-gee (f)
wats with the jealousy?u are a typical nigerian woman! if they invite u there now u will leave your man and stay with them 4ever, stop talking andd go and work hard! wat concerns any of u how much the house is worth? how much is your own house that u built worth? ah ah bad bele, na hunger dey worry una
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ globalsys7
leave these hungry people!!! thats how u know failures! they wont go and work hard! they have nothing but can tell u wat all the successful people have or dont have
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2010
no more loss said it work the work and let them talk the talk!!!!! if u guys that are criticizing psquare have a dime u would know how hard it is to make money, but when all u do is sell your body for money or do yahoo!and comit fruad then u will say wat people like mamagee are sayinng, i am sure u are not a graduate
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2010
@eros (m)
nice one my guy!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by buzugee(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2010
more grease to their elbows but lets face it, even jay z does not own a 5 million dollar house. its grossly exaggerated. and their is no way they are even worth close to that amount. i dont care how many concerts they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.