Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures (101729 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
Mike and Keke’s love story began when they met while he was filming a movie and their wedding was so beautiful that it might as well have been a scene from a romantic movie. On Saturday 13th November 2010, Nollywood superstar Mike Ezuruonye married his love, Nkechi ‘Keke’ Nnorom. Having celebrated their traditional wedding in May 2010, Mike and Keke had ample time to plan the wedding of their dreams.

On the morning of his wedding, as he prepared for his big day surrounded by his groomsmen including fellow Nollywood actor, Nonso Diobi who was the best man, Timaya, 2Shotz, KC and Presh, the joy and elation that Mike felt was obvious to all. Mike was handsome in his black longtail suit paired with a purple silk bow-tie and pocket square. His groomsmen complemented him in similar outfits with an added touch, purple cummerbunds.

The moment they stepped into the Folawiyo Bankole Methodist Church, Mike could barely wait for beautiful bride to join him at the altar. His bride, Keke walked down the aisle accompanied by her father, she was stunning in her strapless white wedding dress with a ruffled train which created a beautiful trumpet silhouette. She paired her dress was a lace bolero for the church service and accessorized with a pearl and diamond necklace, earrings and bracelets. As they exchanged vows, they committed to spend the rest of their lives together as one.

The joyous occasion then proceeded to the ‘purple paradise’ reception. The Landmark Events village in Lagos was swathed with purple and silver for Mike and Keke’s special day. MCs Julius Agwu and AY were there to welcome them with lots of jokes while friends and family danced into the venue with the couple. It was a thoroughly romantic and exciting reception, there was a special performance by P-Square and DJ Jimmy Jatt served hits from the decks, the couple alongside their friends including a long list of celebrities danced the night away.

Congrats Mike & Keke! BN wishes you a beautiful and blessed life together
http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/11/16/bn-celebrity-weddings-mike-ezuruonye-weds-nkechi-keke-nnorom-in-grand-style-the-exclusive-wedding-photos/

2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2010
mike

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2010
more

1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2010
see them

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
timaya

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2010
more ;d

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2010
more

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2010
more ;d sad

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2010
more

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2010
mike my guy

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2010
just

1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2010
Nice, congrats Mike.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Drdandon: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
fb

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2010
Dem go born fine children walahi.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Yorisb: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2010
Wowing, I am!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by chinaaman(f): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2010
This his wife bobs na wao !
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by oge4real(f): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^Stop looking at another man's property.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by martinosi: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
Oh Yeah, Suki Suki now!!!!

NL Single Females Take Note & Notes!!! *Class is in Session*
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by favouredjb(f): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2010
Handsome couple
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by SSaemoenl(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2010
Awesome, congrats to them! wink
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by JUO(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2010
see money o
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by mutw(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2010
NLs that are yet to conjugate should emulate this. Their nuptial shall not be broken by the hypocrites
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by otumfour(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2010
smart 1 wink
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by twinskenny(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
den go born oyinbo walahi
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by alex406(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
Wow i love their colorful outfit.The guy is handsome sha.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by SABalogun: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2010
Nice pictures. I wish them happy married life!!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by carnal: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
cool couple but d babe old pas d bobo small sha (they live in my estate,so i know her welle)
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by vislabraye(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2010
Fine Couples.

But i don't like the background. Flashy cars in a slum area cry not the best. I see one of the groom's men wearing ear piece when he's not driving. Na wa O. Abi na fashion too?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Escalante4: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2010
I hope they see this union for real and not another movie being acted. Wish them the best sha
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by babyme1(f): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2010
I love her dress. Christ's blessings
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by r231(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2010
very niceeeeeee
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by shakers(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE BRO, I WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST, I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY YOUR MOVIES MAKE YOU DEY MAKE MORE MONEY LOL

vislabraye:

Fine Couples.

But i don't like the background. Flashy cars in a slum area cry not the best. I see one of the groom's men wearing ear piece when he's not driving. Na wa O. Abi na fashion too?
Haters whats Wrong with using a flashy car on your wedding day even if its a so called slum area, what if the church was located in a slum area according to you, so they should go and rent keke-marwa because the church is in a slum area abi when you get married if you like use bicycle take go church, if grooms man wear ear pice nko? na your ear he wear am put? i don't know why people don like and appreciate good things, you did not even wish them happy marriage life you pessimist, better do something reasonable with your low life,

carnal:

cool couple but d babe old pas d bobo small sha (they live in my estate,so i know her welle)
so?
wetin concern you if she old pass the guy? they are happy together that is what matters,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? / Godwin Olusoji Akindele's Burial: Funke Akindele Absent At Father's Funeral / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: The Wedding Party 2 (destination Dubai)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.