Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) (47345 Views)

DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) / Simi Teaches Her Mother How To Whine Her Waist / Toke Makinwa Teaches Her Friends How To 'Soapy Dance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Them just dey catch fun or na the only thing she knows best to teach her kids?!
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Antara0503(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
ordia naa ni.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
IPOB can do anything for money
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by yawehoverall: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmm bad influence
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Ekwutox: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Money is good oo
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by BlackCrainte: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
enyi1:
Is it everything you do in your house you bring to social media to sell

She never see money before

The money go tire am and boredom will come

Make she go ask Caroline Danjuma
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by teejaymiquel(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
celebgistz2:
Here is the moment popular actress, Regina Daniels was teaching her step kids how to dance to Naira Marley’s soapy.

The kids looked happy and was putting more effort to learn the soapy dance from their step mother Regina Daniels.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2E7_k_AQMo/

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/regina-daniels-teaching-her-step-kids-how-to-dance-naira-marleys-soapy/
wish I was his son...
by now I would v defile my father's bed
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by favour32(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Isoduwa:
One thing about this woman i really like is she don't give a flying fvck about what people say

That's the only way to get back from lunch �
She giving a f$$$ck what people say by continually updating her life activities every second to meet up.
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mynd44:
Looks like they are all having fun and being a happy family while some people are filled with bitterleaf without the sweet after taste.

She should go on and continue being happy and enjoy her life

Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Sommydisaster(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly I've laughing so hard on the comment on her Instagram page, Nigerian no get chills at all. undecided

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

cool cool
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
On a serious note; am mindful of commenting these days due to some unscrupulous naive daughters of jezebel that are on mission from pit of hell.

My take on this development is simple!!!

The youngest step mother in Naija @ Regina daniels is doing everything within her reach to carry everyone that has been there before her along which to me is Ok and teaching them how to dance soapy is out of place as these kids will be doing that in church if their mothers are christains by faith!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by nwamabo247(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
their life they can enjoy it the wjy they want.pls help a brother in need
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by chudez0147(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mynd44:
Looks like they are all having fun and being a happy family while some people are filled with bitterleaf without the sweet after taste.

She should go on and continue being happy and enjoy her life
Nobody g
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Femijohn198: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
fishy brain what do you expect from her.When a man married her daughter mate.
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by koyyess: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Absolutely nothing to do.

Enough money in the bank.
No need for daily huzzle.

Mansion chores been done by corporate domestic staff.

Food and drinks boku boku.

Na to dance away be the koko. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by sawdi: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Asslicker

Is it your ass cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by UgoManchester(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
celebgistz2:
Watch the full video HERE
She will never teach them good thing
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Exhibition of juvenile characteristics.
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by DevilhimseIf: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

She never see money before

The money go tire am and boredom will come

Make she go ask Caroline Danjuma
[/s]
shut up
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by DevilhimseIf: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Peacemaker5129:
IPOB can do anything for money
[/s]
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by DevilhimseIf: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
She herself step-kid
[/s]
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Streetdreamx(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
do you mean her age mates? but come to think of it, if the young lady is matured enough she's supposed to know that the song is not worth teaching kids.
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Greatfullheart: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
The Book of Matthew said Go Ye into the World and Preach the Gospel to All Nations and Teaching them....
And You're here Teaching Soapy continue Your Mates are In South Africa Dying.
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by IkemChris(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmm. Digital age is good oooo. Just imagine those days you sit carry your papa battery radio, play the cassette in front of your mum dem come dey sing soapy you come one gbe body. My dear I no need to complete the story.......
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
what else does she has to teach the kids if not what her brain can relate with?
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Typhoonsbane: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
This marriage is an embarrassment, I mean she's like the same age with those kids.
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by dboo442: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
is that the only thing u can offer those children..child wifegrin
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by opebiboy: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Make una leave my baby jor. Make she shake wetin her mama give her
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
favour32:

She giving a f$$$ck what people say by continually updating her life activities every second to meet up.

Then stop watching her video
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Mosco100(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
I'm sorry. I earlier thought that she should have thought them academics rather�.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? / Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' / Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.