Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) (47347 Views)

DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) / Simi Teaches Her Mother How To Whine Her Waist / Toke Makinwa Teaches Her Friends How To 'Soapy Dance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by GMbuharii: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2019
Wrong
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by GMbuharii: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2019
Memphitz537:
Foolish girl......All Marlians are fools
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by ba7man(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Mynd44:
Looks like they are all having fun and being a happy family while some people are filled with bitterleaf without the sweet after taste.

She should go on and continue being happy and enjoy her life
I'd like to teach your kids (if or when you have them) how to dance Soapy. undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Mynd44: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2019
ba7man:
I'd like to teach your kids (if or when you have them) how to dance Soapy. undecided

Is it free? It yes, by all means

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by ba7man(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Mynd44:

Is it free? It yes, by all means
Until they start acting like marlians around the house at 8.....I'm sure you don't want that.
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by Mynd44: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2019
ba7man:
Until they start acting like marlians around the house at 8.....I'm sure you don't want that.

All through my childhood, I listened to Biggy, Tupac, DMX, Snopp and Dr Dre. I didn't end up a gang member, do drugs or shooter.

Let people enjoy things

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by belteshazzar013: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Are you looking to import goods/items from China? Yeah, that's a good idea! Hopeful Nig.® is here to assist you. Our Services: *We import and assist in the importation process from china. *We teach you how to search for goods/items from china through specific app. *We expose you to the right shipping company. * Access to our Whatsapp group where you meet with our customers.
Are you interested, if Yes, you are just a text away. call or Whatsapp: 07035929690
Re: Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) by seunfape(m): 3:58am On Sep 08, 2019
Kid will always be kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Son Passes Out At US Embassy / Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.