Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Bbnaija: ‘ike Comes Into The Bathroom When I’m Unclothed’ – Mercy Cries Out To D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘ike Comes Into The Bathroom When I’m Unclothed’ – Mercy Cries Out To D (1191 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / #bbnaija :ike Sucks Mercy’s Boobs Couple Finally Have Sex (full Video) / Bbnaija: Ike And Mercy Steal Show At Bbnaija 2019 Shower Hour (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘ike Comes Into The Bathroom When I’m Unclothed’ – Mercy Cries Out To D by 043Nobs2: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
BBNAIJA: ‘IKE COMES INTO THE BATHROOM WHEN I’M UNCLOTHED’ – MERCY CRIES OUT TO DIANE [VIDEO]

BBNaija housemates, Ike and Mercy seem to be having another one of their fights and this time, Diane has been ‘dragged to the middle’.

From what was gathered in the two-part video, Mercy did not like the idea of Ike coming into the bathroom while she was unclad. According to her, Ike does this all the time, even when she’s using the toilet.

She went on to cite an example of when Ike came into the bathroom while she was still there and then started having his bath.

Check out the videos on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/09/06/bbnaija-ike-comes-into-the-bathroom-when-im-unclothed-mercy-cries-out-to-diane-video/
Re: Bbnaija: ‘ike Comes Into The Bathroom When I’m Unclothed’ – Mercy Cries Out To D by opebiboy: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ashawo
Re: Bbnaija: ‘ike Comes Into The Bathroom When I’m Unclothed’ – Mercy Cries Out To D by Segunjohn263922: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Elemisoloo

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Lying On Top Of 'burna Boy's Mom' Circulates Online / Otedola Donates 5billion To Dj Cuppy Foundation, Dangote Donates 100million / Theexperience14: Pictures From The Experience 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.