Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Lady Busted For Hiding Four Pistols In Her Underwear - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Busted For Hiding Four Pistols In Her Underwear (737 Views)

Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / Slay Queens And Their Boyfriends Busted For Robbery In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Busted For Hiding Four Pistols In Her Underwear by Zenithsblog(f): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Here is a video showing a lady pulling out four guns from her underwear after she was busted by the Police.

She got possesion of the pistols after her boyfriend dumped her and that literally meant she wanted to shoot him.

Three of the guns were stuffed in her brazier while one was found in her waist trainer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2FEibkAfLS/?igshid=114y9gqz4ms2p

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-busted-for-hiding-four-pistols-in-her-underwear/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Busted For Hiding Four Pistols In Her Underwear by Zenithsblog(f): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Reactions

Re: Lady Busted For Hiding Four Pistols In Her Underwear by TheFacelessMan: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
I was busted once with a Weapon of Mass Creation in my shorts.

This is how it happened...
Re: Lady Busted For Hiding Four Pistols In Her Underwear by osemoses69: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hh
Re: Lady Busted For Hiding Four Pistols In Her Underwear by 6ixT8: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
A lady can hide anything under her... If you know you know.
Re: Lady Busted For Hiding Four Pistols In Her Underwear by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
Is she from south africa
Re: Lady Busted For Hiding Four Pistols In Her Underwear by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I was busted once with a Weapon of Mass Creation in my shorts.

This is how it happened...

Bring it on.....

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sells Her Three Kids For N500,000, Blames Hardship (photos) / Media Personality Toyo Reveals How EFCC Scattered Her Apartment In Abeokuta. VID / 2 Corpses Dumped At Police Station, Residents Allege Police Involvement In Killi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.