Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. (1536 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm / Duoye Diri: I've Instructed My Lawyers To Appeal Tribunal Ruling (2) (3) (4)

Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by Charleys: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
It will show the North that Education is the key to success.

And this will help northerners see the advantages of having an education.

It will show all the certificate forgers that no matter how you try to hide, justice can catch up with you 53 years after.

Remember when Gowon was deceived by Ojukwu because He didn't understand the English in the agreement that he was signing that he had to decide to go to school?

How Obasanjo went back to school again and later wrote books and all that.
I believe this will show Nigerians the importance of Education in the life of every Nigerian.

Because if Buhari is not disqualified, then no one needs a certificate to work in Nigeria any longer.

The World is watching

Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by teebaxy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
You are right , but I doubt if it will happen
Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by ubongokon(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
ogogoro is cool Op

Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by Peacecore: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
I can c Atiku's crew morale done d low o. This one dem done dey talk am as prayer not as tribunal chairman again.

Atiku is.....

Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by Cajal(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Athikfu is cummin

Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by Charleys: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
Cajal:
Athikfu is cummin
I believe it will help
Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by Peacecore: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Charleys:
I believe it will help
And how has d same Atiku helped wen he was VP. I pity low iq ppl

Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Only illiterates and semi-illiterates will support a certificate less dunce who rigged himself into power. How is it that you need a school certificate of any level to work in a company, an NGO or any organisation etc, but a man who sits as the president of a country has none to offer. Is it not ridiculous that his kids all have degrees/certificates from foreign universities but their father doesn't even have a FSLC? Such a disgrace.

Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by Charleys: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2019
Peacecore:
And how has d same Atiku helped wen he was VP. I pity low iq ppl

How has Osibanjo helped now that he is the VP?

Atiku saved us from 3rd term agenda.
He also helped privatize most of our industries too, I don't know the full story but Atiku did well.
Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by Peacecore: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Charleys:

How has Osibanjo helped now that he is the VP?

Atiku saved us from 3rd term agenda.
He also helped privatize most of our industries too, I don't know the full story but Atiku did well.
d same way he wanted to sell nnpc to his friends

Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by Charleys: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Peacecore:
d same way he wanted to sell nnpc to his friends

Do you know what Privatization means?
Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by Peacecore: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Charleys:

Do you know what Privatization means?
No country has ever privatise it mono source of income. U can go round d world n come back n thank me.

Atiku has never mean well for Nigeria n Nigerians,he is just desperate for power n it's unfortunate some youths fall n still falling for his antics

Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by haffaze777(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Atiku is cumming
Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2019
No matter how good Atiku/PDPs case is, THEY WILL NOT WIN GET A FAVOURABLE DECISION FROM THE TRIBUNAL....and you can take that to the bank.....sure banker! No be Naija we dey? wink

If the reverse is the case, i will eat humble pie and start seeing a glimmer of hope for this country, but i know it ain't happening!

Re: Tribunal Ruling In Favor Of Atiku Will Be Good for Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Peacecore:
No country has ever privatise it mono source of income. U can go round d world n come back n thank me.

Atiku has never mean well for Nigeria n Nigerians,he is just desperate for power n it's unfortunate some youths fall n still falling for his antics

No matter how bad you think Atiku is, he's light years ahead of Buhari! Buhari that contested election countless number of times isn't 'desperate for power' abi?

The sad thing is when he finally succeeded in rigging himself into power, dude didn't even have any blueprint or assembled world-class team that would help actualise his vision for the country! But what am i even saying sef....did he even have any vision to begin with, or was it just a case of grabbing power to further his and his Fulani tribes personal/selfish interests?

Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? / Why Buhari Will Not Let Sowore Go- Opinion / Video:DSS Spokesperson Lied, Operatives Invaded Court To Rearrest Sowore