Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (68487 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Shaggap: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2019
madenigga:
I hate people with this accent.

Can't the guy just talk reasonable, he spoke for over 10seconds and I didn't understand neither do I have any intention of understanding the crap he is saying.

Delta people stop promoting nonsense language or slangs
Bleep u.how does the slangs we use affect ur life
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by 9jaRealist: 1:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Most Nigerians think just like SARS without the guns... undecided
>
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by cococandy(f): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2019
Most of these idiot boys don’t even have any money to be stolen in the first place. Sadistic assholess looking for who to take out their frustrations upon.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by KingLennon(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
Stop being ignorant. My earlier statement wasn't exclusive to any sex.
Did i write, "unclading a woman was excessive"?

dont feel every one is out to attack the male sex.
Bullshît...
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2019
KingLennon:
Bullshît...
eat it for all i care.
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Shaggap:
Bleep u.how does the slangs we use affect ur life
kiss
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by KingLennon(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
eat it for all i care.
You cooked the trash in the first place by throwing insults. So u eat it pûnk!
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Emmanuel226(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
BBM:
lol your right.. seems he is the one that blurred it
yap
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
KingLennon:

You cooked the trash in the first place by throwing insults. So u eat it pûnk!
I dont have any problem with you.
FYI you attacked me first with a dumb reason. Because of the 'f' in my moniker you deliberately misinterpreted my statement. Stop that whole defensive male attitude. Your question was immature. If a man were in the same situation my initial post would still remain the same.
Next time dont jump to qoute me when you dont have any reason to.
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by KingLennon(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
I dont have any problem with you.
FYI you attacked me first with a dumb reason. Because of the 'f' in my moniker you deliberately misinterpreted my statement. Stop that whole defensive male attitude. Your question was immature. If a man were in the same situation my initial post would still remain the same.
Next time dont jump to qoute me when you dont have any reason to.
I would have accepted that reply tho
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
KingLennon:
I would have accepted that reply tho
peace? wink
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by KingLennon(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
peace? wink
Matthew 5:9....
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
KingLennon:
Matthew 5:9....
i had to get a bible. Thanks and amen.
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by KingLennon(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
i had to get a bible. Thanks and amen.
Uwc...
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Sniper101(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ok o...

"OgberadA"

No be "olosho" again

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers / Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents / Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.