Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked (52232 Views)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Aystarz: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2019
ednut1:
. Mikel was a lazy player at chelsea who refused to step up when needed

Yea, everyone who loved him warned him, but like the average modern day Nigerian player, money is the ultimate motivation. Now look at him today.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Kenneth10110(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Go to the school you wrote it na. Them suppose get get m

They are on holidays right now.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Revolva(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by zanogo(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2019
smeag0l:
You mean trophies Mike won as a reserve player in Chelsea?Mike stayed more than 10 years there and was never a first team player in all those years
He was so lazy and never improved his game. He is one of the midfielders that have the highest number of back passes in the premier league's history and also one of the midfielders with the fewest number of goals in the league's history. He never averaged up to 0.7 goals per season. Forget that he is nigerian, Mikel is one of the worst midfielders to ever wear a Chelsea Jersey.is it the mikel that couldn't get a starting role in one of the relegation teams in the Chinese super league that you're comparing with neves?
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by zanogo(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2019
smeag0l:
You mean trophies Mike won as a reserve player in Chelsea?Mike stayed more than 10 years there and was never a first team player in all those years
He was so lazy and never improved his game. He is one of the midfielders that have the highest number of back passes in the premier league's history and also one of the midfielders with the fewest number of goals in the league's history. He never averaged up to 0.7 goals per season. Forget that he is nigerian, Mikel is one of the worst midfielders to ever wear a Chelsea Jersey.is it the mikel that couldn't get a starting role in one of the relegation teams in the Chinese super league that you're comparing with neves?

Do not mind people here, most are talking with sentiments, mikel has the potential to be world class but due to many factors, he was above average at best, forget mourinho, mikel was plagued by the average black man mentality, he failed to develop his game when needed, the cash was coming at a very tender age, his game was stagnant and at a point he depreciated, success is relative, you have to pick yours, you can be extremely talented and play for teams that hardly win trophies and you can be a bench warmer and be fortunate to be on a team that racks up trophies.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by cooluzi: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Melison:
is neves done playing?? He is still in his early twenties so u can't say about trophies yet
be realistic he can never match Mikel achievement stop consoling yourself
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Onyije1(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2019
Edu3Again:

Mouringho coached away his flair, and replaced it with Makélélé skills
After Mourinho what next?He played under many coaches and refused to improve.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Chrisus(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2019
cooluzi:
at the end of the day Mikel will have a successful career than him,use your head goals and assists isnt everything

What if he ends up at Madrid? grin
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by cooluzi: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2019
grin
Chrisus:

What if he ends up at Madrid? grin
let him work and go first ,
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by AdoOloro(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2019
awoniyi1236:
grin.. grin

Is that Eddy Okonta
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2019
Chai! I feel the humiliation for him.

Lesson: stay humble.

You will never see Messi posting things people say about him on his own timeline.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by naijabruce: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Visit my signature for more plus booking codes

Japan,J2 League
FC Gifu – Tochigi SC
2x/over1.5

USA,Major League Soccer
FC Cincinnati – Toronto FC
2/over 1.5

Sweden,Division 1 North
Vasalunds IF – Bodens BK
1/over 1.5

International Friendly
USA – Mexico
12/over 1.5

International Friendly
Brazil – Colombia
1/over 2.5

International Friendly
Costa Rica – Uruguay
2/over 2.5
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2019
smeag0l:
so na goals dem de take judge player...no wonder e de pain una say van dijk wan win World Best... all the fa cup chelsea won Mikel was part of it as a starter...the 2012 ucl Mikel was part of it As a starter... how many goals did makelele score for club and country? u don't know football to say Mikel Did nothing with Chelsea
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by smeag0l(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Mikel never started 70 percent of the ucl matches that chelsea won. He has always been a makeshift midfielder for chelsea. And FA cup , most times, is used to field second fiddle players of strong teams so that they can have some match time.
OGHENAOGIE:
so na goals dem de take judge player...no wonder e de pain una say van dijk wan win World Best... all the fa cup chelsea won Mikel was part of it as a starter...the 2012 ucl Mikel was part of it As a starter... how many goals did makelele score for club and country? u don't know football to say Mikel Did nothing with Chelsea
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2019
zanogo:

Do not mind people here, most are talking with sentiments, mikel has the potential to be world class but due to many factors, he was above average at best, forget mourinho, mikel was plagued by the average black man mentality, he failed to develop his game when needed, the cash was coming at a very tender age, his game was stagnant and at a point he depreciated, success is relative, you have to pick yours, you can be extremely talented and play for teams that hardly win trophies and you can be a bench warmer and be fortunate to be on a team that racks up trophies.
another thrash talk u think it was a fluke he spent 11 years at Chelsea.. despite change of coaches therein... nwakali couldn't cut it arsenal...ihenacho was sold at City... ina de talk rubbish so u wanted him to contest world best with Messi so u know he has achieved... Mikel that was a key part of Chelsea until conte came u are spilling bulshit... what is im follow money... if u think Mikel career wasn't successful u don't know football simple
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by naijajobx: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Mexyz(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2019
smeag0l:
For you to even say that there was never a time that he was a starter with CFC shows that you're just hating on him.
Oga, Neves is in EPL now and he plays against teams every week, let him put on a top six team jersey or even make their bench before you start comparing him with a player who has won everything that needed to be won in club and National teams.
How old was Mikel when CFC bought him? How old is Neves now and still playing with Wolves?
I don't need to remind a football fan that when talking about the success of a player, you don't go about counting dribbles, shot on targets, appearances or starts, rather it's the trophies won with team and also personal honours.
Neves is a nobody in the premier league when the names of successful players is being called.
Not even going to Europe sef,
Someone that started the greatest match in a club's history is a fringe player?
Oga you no get talk abeg.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Mexyz(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2019
Melison:

Did mikel start from Chelsea??
Allow neves finish playing first cos u don't know what the future holds for neves in terms of trophies grin
Good, until then
He is a nobody when listing the names of successful players for now.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by ifiokjohn(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Kenneth10110:

They are on holidays right now.
oh.. Ok o.. U gatz wait be dat
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Chukzy44(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
I laugh in Swahili.....make I no talk wetin dey my mind first grin

Abeg now no talk...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Kenneth10110(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2019
ifiokjohn:
oh.. Ok o.. U gatz wait be dat

The school will soon release admission list.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by xcelentattitude(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Mikel no confirm he just rush.

Please if you wrote waec gce in ibadan 2015 Oba Akinbiyi high school i need the centre number.

Haba bros! Are you sure you have memory card at all? shocked

Even the one I wrote in 2011 sef I can still remember everything about it including the center number.

Nothing wey pesin no go see for naija!
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Kenneth10110(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Haba bros! Are you sure you have memory card at all? shocked

Even the one I wrote in 2011 sef I can still remember everything about it including the center number.

Nothing wey pesin no go see for naija!

Which school did you write
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by xcelentattitude(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Which school did you write

Utopia comprehensive college, Ahmadiyya, Lagos
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Kenneth10110(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Utopia comprehensive college, Ahmadiyya, Lagos

I can remember only sit number and the school.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by xcelentattitude(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Kenneth10110:

I can remember only sit number and the school.

I guess it wasn't the school you were attending if not you would have had classmates to ask.

Don't you have a copy of the result printout, it should be on it..
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Kenneth10110(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2019
xcelentattitude:

I guess it wasn't the school you were attending if not you would have had classmates to ask.

Don't you have a copy of the result printout, it should be on it..

It was GCE not main school waec and i lost the printout long ago.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by TGMISKY(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Melison:
Copy which mikel?? M sure it's Michael ballack
Cos mikel isn't even half as good as Ruben neves
Guy has more goals from outside the box than mikels carrier goals and assists! grin grin
My dear get small sense na. Did the lie ever say he was watching Mikel's goals? How many goals did Xavi score?
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by xcelentattitude(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Kenneth10110:

It was GCE not main school waec and i lost the printout long ago.

Then you have to get in touch with the school, maybe via their website if they have one or just Google the name of the school, if it does come up you should see a phone number to call. Better still you can search it on Facebook you should see names of people who has the name of the school on their profile then find out from them. That'll be a good place to start.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by Kenneth10110(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Then you have to get in touch with the school, maybe via their website if they have one or just Google the name of the school, if it does come up you should see a phone number to call. Better still you can search it on Facebook you should see names of people who has the name of the school on their profile then find out from them. That'll be a good place to start.

I know where the school is it not far to my house.
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by belteshazzar013: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Are you looking to import goods/items from China? Yeah, that's a good idea! Hopeful Nig.® is here to assist you. Our Services: *We import and assist in the importation process from china. *We teach you how to search for goods/items from china through specific app. *We expose you to the right shipping company. * Access to our Whatsapp group where you meet with our customers.
Are you interested, if Yes, you are just a text away. call or Whatsapp: 07035929690
Re: Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked by xcelentattitude(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Kenneth10110:

I know where the school is it not far to my house.

Aiight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga / Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.