Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,168 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply (63462 Views)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by hok4u(f): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
This one come life for the sole purpose of hoeing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by loydsis(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Those guys up dear are useless as Bleep...

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
As I like breast reach, if dem carry this set of expired breast come my sight, na curse go rain on them.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by loydsis(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Those guys up there are useless as Bleep,spits...

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Earlystar698(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
so u carry the mumu response come post here

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by waynejesus: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mumu life style
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
bunmioguns:
see those stupid comments from guys .It is them giving all these whores attention

Very stupid, lame and predictable too...

But, I find her acting unnecessary and too pretentious... What class is she tryna pull off??! Let me laugh... Like say nor be club she dey hunt and sleep. Abeggi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Westtimeline: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Toast kill her there. Who gonna toast expired commodity like her. Name you price to him, that is what you are needed for. Nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by blowjohn(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by PapaAdanna: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Him sef wey get turned on, na wetin fit am

Tufia
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by felaismyhero(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
safarigirl:
See useless men, going on the internet to embarrass their entire lineage because of breast.

Only God knows the poor woman following this one. Shameless sombori
yes,you are right.lots of hypocrites here would gladly have sex her if given the chance; this life sha!
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by philip0906(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
safarigirl:
See useless men, going on the internet to embarrass their entire lineage because of breast.

Very pathetic
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by felaismyhero(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
watch out... the idiot called cossy will chat the guy privately... just mark today's date
stop being hypocritical! we know she is a LovePeddler,idiot,dog,whatever! but the guys chasing after her,are they not as terrible as she is? this african society sef!

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
safarigirl:

Take it easy, sometimes they don't know what they're doing lipsrsealed
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by drezzyx(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
1st grade olosho with bad mouth.. Sometimes I don't know what freaks some men when they see big breast...

pukes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Goalnaldo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
I mustn't comment on every thread must i ?
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by deybholar(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
See married men disgracing their families, saying they want to suck br.east. Suck br.east kee you there angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by salbis(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
See how this idiot dey feel fly.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Revolva(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Cossy na high class prostitute na

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by wechat1: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
this breast no get nipple na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by dochenaj: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
You read some people's comment and all you can think is, "how could someone be destitute of common sense enough to embarrass himself in public like this?"

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Starhearts: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Transport fare: 10,000 Naira
Hotel room: 10,000 Naira
Food & drinks: 5,000 Naira
Barbecue fish: 5,000 Naira
Recharge card: 1,000 Naira
Condoms: 500 Naira
---------------------------------------------
Total: 31,500 Naira

All of the above frivolous expenses just to make love to a woman I met online!?!?

I have stopped that madness since. Imagine spending such on 24 different ladies in one year, we are talking of 756,000 Naira in just a year because I want to prove that I am not a stingy man. I repeat, it will never happen again.

Until some single men realize the frivolous error they are doing and until some ladies understand that they are missing their husbands because they want it all in a day then we will keep on having numerous unmarried spinsters and bachelors.

Some men should please receive sense, spend wisely on your wife or your wife to be. Think about tomorrow.
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Damfostopper(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
exstreve:
My relationship with cossy ended in 1999, I was lucky I broke up with her before she acted the movie which contain the viral clip of her having sex with a dog.....

I thought I would never see her again but not till one night in Vegas, I stepped out of my Newly bought Lamborghini urus, but not the Lamborghini I picked up onyii Alex that year, this was a different Lamborghini, it was blue in colour.

I almost didn't recognize her, it seems the dog she had sex with transmitted a hormone that triggered such boobs and ugly looks, I wonder where she is now.....

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Jaqenhghar: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
You can tell by his eyes this man will show her no mercy in bed

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by hybridblood07(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Badt guy. No be lie u talk oh. Inmessage babea ehn
Sellfish:
This old woman just won't stop hyping herself angry

She should go to Inmesage and see young girls with ripe and fresh ingredients running 3k per round package .....if you bargain well, you can get two hot rounds for 4k....

Even their CV is intimidating...

"Contact me for your massage and happy ending......3some available on request....

See Cossy now with her menopausal tits forming hard to get....Auntie, if that guy give you 2k for overnight package, better collect.... grin

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Legendguru: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by banji1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Stanley John...your John Thomas might soon put you in trouble if care is not taken!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by tfelicityk(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Who Epps?
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by teejaymiquel(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Famousbabe:
More

Watch the video HERE
lie lie
this girl can never seduce me, her breast is too big

spit*
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Hoodbilonia: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abegi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) / E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.