Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" (60062 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Victor08032(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2019
[right][/right] grin grin

SiGNs of Blessings
bro YOU GOTTA TO THANK GOD
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by 24kmagic: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2019
K
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Truthbites: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2019
imolile:
Nigerian Do you know the The government don't care about you?

Do you know they really never cared?

Do you know there is no indigenous Nigerian companies that employ graduates ?
They have by corruption killed the available ones
I will prove it, Why does it take eternity for you to have Constant Electricity? Yet those who become governors have surplus to loot even after leaving

Why is the Nigerian road in Shambles? Yet they come every four years to Beg for your Votes

Why does it take Media outcry for Buhari to respond to the Plights of Nigerians in South Africa

Do you know that Nigerian government is an embarrassment around the world

South Africa have their own Airline
Rwanda Have their own Airline
Botswana Have their own Airline
Namibia, Ghana , Tanzania, Uganda and most other African countries have their Airlines
Do you know that Nigerian Airline died as a result of their corruption

Botswana and all the countries mention Have a singular website with which funds goes to the government coffers
Do you know that the multiplicity of website in Nigeria is an avenue to steal
Police have a website, the Military have a website, Maritime have a Website, Presidency have a website, Senators have separate websites.
so corruption is entrenched in the Nigerian system or Lack of it

The Recent Xenophobia although it is self Hate, Do you know that If the Chairman of the Air Peace Allen Onyema does not volunteer to take Nigeria back, Do you know how embarrassing the situation of not being able to airlift stranded Nigerians is in among Africans most populous country would have been
The Nigerian Government need to experience the Power of the People. We all need to Like the South Africans take our destiny in our hands and chase these idiots out of town.
They cant kill us ALL
If we don't Expect another disgrace from Benin republic and Ghana
The is the right time to Arise Oh Compatriot
We were close to Revolution Last week But we used the energy to fight foreign companies who without them some of our families would not be employed
Our Real enemies is our Government

Finally on our Shame around the world. Try to apply for Visa to Botswana, Nigeria is not on the list of their countries, They dont want Nigeria in Tanzania, they dont want Nigeria in Rwanda and these are countries that are doing well in current African society
The question is Why?
Our Leaders brought us to our heel and shamed us by the unrelenting corruption

If you think Buhari is a President. Think again
We currently have a figure head retiring in Aso rock confused about running a Nation

I'm happy u posted this here. I will keep liking this comment .. the last paragraph eh..u killed it
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Starhearts:
Him no dey Bleep very well be dat
If him dey do her well ?
Him head go don be like fido-dido(old Seven-Up image)
That's for broke bachelors who bleep and go drink garri or indomie after. How Dem wan gain body?

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by yusufmurry: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2019
That means your wife is not hardworking

If you know you know
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by xaggar(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2019
mezarddinny:
born pikin quick quick o, go and ask Banky and his male pawpaw

This is very bad of u. Calling her infertile. You should be ashamed of ur stupidity. Just wanting to sound funny. slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by daddytime(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2019
Is that the title of his next album?

Abeg enter studio wax one track for SA xenophobes

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by femi4: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Isoduwa:

And it shall never be well with them ijn amen
grin
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by materialproject: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by martineverest(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2019
hit the gym and stop disturbing us
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Lugianostar(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2019
If you marry a great woman whose responsibility is to take great care of your stomach and be happy with you whether you have money or not.

Congratulations to your new weight!!!!

Kudos to Mrs Adekunle
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Blessinzy(f): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2019
Lol cheesy grin who forced you! Celebrities marriage
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by cococandy(f): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Must you be stupid?
mezarddinny:
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by holuphisayor(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2019
getting fat doesn't mean good health. It highlights your poor eating habits bro.
Better watch your diet before you become obese grin
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by iamezekwesiri: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]born pikin quick quick o, go and ask Banky and his male pawpaw[/s]

I hope you have got a wife? Cause someone will refer to her as Male pawpaw.... Never you be offended!
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2019
imolile:

I will prove it, Why does it take eternity for you to have Constant Electricity? Yet those who become governors have surplus to loot even after leaving

Why is the Nigerian road in Shambles? Yet they come every four years to Beg for your Votes

Why does it take Media outcry for Buhari to respond to the Plights of Nigerians in South Africa

Namibia, Ghana , Tanzania, Uganda and most other African countries have their Airlines

Botswana and all the countries mention Have a singular website with which funds goes to the government coffers
Police have a website, the Military have a website, Maritime have a Website, Presidency have a website, Senators have separate websites.

The Recent Xenophobia although it is self Hate, Do you know that If the Chairman of the Air Peace Allen Onyema does not volunteer to take Nigeria back, Do you know how embarrassing the situation of not being able to airlift stranded Nigerians is in among Africans most populous country would have been
The Nigerian Government need to experience the Power of the People. We all need to Like the South Africans take our destiny in our hands and chase these idiots out of town.
They cant kill us ALL
We were close to Revolution Last week But we used the energy to fight foreign companies who without them some of our families would not be employed

Finally on our Shame around the world. Try to apply for Visa to Botswana, Nigeria is not on the list of their countries, They dont want Nigeria in Tanzania, they dont want Nigeria in Rwanda and these are countries that are doing well in current African society
The question is Why?

We currently have a figure head retiring in Aso rock confused about running a Nation
#EPIC! Kudos!
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Exponental(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2019
It's normal....
1. You don't worry about foods 1& 2.
2. You don't over eat the food above, you know it's there anytime.
3. Life after marriage is enjoyment if you married the right person.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by SirLakes: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2019
imolile:

DidNt you vote Buhari?
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by seanjy4konji: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2019
sho pe tieeee
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by iswallker(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2019
imolile:

They cant kill us ALL

The question is Why?

God is your strength.. Most people are not reading what you write there though..corruption is a way of life in Nigeria - its an institution - the cinutry can only be taken back by force..

God bless us all.. sad

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Autotech312(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Make them born the first child and if the child na jaguda... grin , it is well

Na talk be be dis?
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Skmoda360(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2019
imolile:

They cant kill us ALL

The question is Why?

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Darevofpeace(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:
That Simi with her mouth like Tilapia fish, unsexy body, and senseless yarns appears to be only capable of sending a man to an early grave with endless nagging angry

Good to know something good can come out of Nazareth smiley
.......and look at you the perfect human with all angelic characters.
Stop talking about people negatively when you had never met them in the physical.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Sellfish(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Darevofpeace:
.......and look at you the perfect human with all angelic characters.
Stop talking about people negatively when you had never met them in the physical.

I don't need to meet Simi in person to know she has a tilapia fish mouth and has a tendency to talk nonsense...

Her pictures and comments on social media say it all angry
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Starhearts: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That's for broke bachelors who bleep and go drink garri or indomie after. How Dem wan gain body?

Keep quiet?
Naa because of d wideness of d toto
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2019
mezarddinny:

Haba! This is so bad na sad
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by propsvilla3: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2019
mezarddinny:
Don't use your mouth and cause trouble for yourself
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by slimjosh231(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:
That Simi with her mouth like Tilapia fish, unsexy body, and senseless yarns appears to be only capable of sending a man to an early grave with endless nagging angry

Good to know something good can come out of Nazareth smiley
Never knew such Wicked hearts still exist.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by lovchalice(f): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Wicked comments
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2019
Well then get a Divorce, maybe you will loose weight.
never heard of exercise, I guess.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by victorian(f): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2019
I knew he was never in love with simi in the first place.

It's glaring already see his face. The power of addictive sex has died down, his eyes dey clear small small. Human beings must not live by sex and food alone.

Anyways best of luck in your marriage to Simi. it will last long for eternity amen!

So please smile for the camera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.