Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (40106 Views)

Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady / 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DameB(f): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Rather than complain to the police, get boys to carry him or bring in a psychiatric nurse to sedate him and take him to the psychiatric hospital.
If the police comes to take a mentally ill man, what are they to do with him? Who pays his bills?

2 Likes

Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mcayomind: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2019
Property Worth #500k? Inside This Mud House? Hehehe! Papa If You Want To Crack Jokes..... Go To The Circus!
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by landforeast(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BlueAir: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2019
I wonder if blackivy will move into this with me grin.

If I no get today I go get tomorrow grin
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Danaruz: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2019
illiteratepmb:
This one nah house??
Pls, kindly post a picture of yours
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by aycapri(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure it was not the man that burned him, he can't be his true biological father
the house was burnt
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2019
This is a normal occurrence in Africa. Some children are born imbued with the curses heaped on their fathers. Such children always find it difficult to live responsible lives and are prone to bringing shame unto the family name. How else can one explain a situation where a man randy over his lifetime births a son capable of raping a deaf mute? How about the situation where a son is so bad the father pays policemen to lock the adult child up for months on end? I have seen the son of a fraudster become an even bigger one, heavily defrauding his father as an attempt to show the man who the greater con is.

1 Like

Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Klington: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2019
he issa son of a bitch

Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2019
aycapri:
the house was burnt
the boy might not even be the one that burnted the house
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2019
You don't expect the police to arrest aad man when nothing will come out of it

He is a potential threat quite alright but if you can't afford to keep him in the reprimanded home, just ask the hospital to do the needful and sign the papers for your full approval
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2019
That's his way of demolition, he's structuring a modern world 18 bedroom mansion for his old Boy. Man get plans cheesy
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Wettoid123: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2019
I was looking for the house that was burnt down!

1 Like

Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Omo Oko Indeed
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2019
Is this house??

1 Like

Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure it was not the man that burned him, he can't be his true biological father
English don suffer for nairaland, no be small
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
grin grin grin grin grin burned indeed...
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2019
Kennitrust:
English don suffer for nairaland, no be small
I swear...laff wan kill me die here....
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by toprealman: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2019
If he is connected to Yahoo runs, they will be the first to "arrest" him. #InsideLife
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:

1 Share

Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2019
Village pipu.
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2019
Not trying to be insensitive, but I sense that house was already one careless cigarette smoke away from an inferno.

You knew your son was mentally unstable, yet you left him unchained, untreated, and a danger to the community. undecided
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2019
DameB:
Rather than complain to the police, get boys to carry him or bring in a psychiatric nurse to sedate him and take him to the psychiatric hospital.
If the police comes to take a mentally ill man, what are they to do with him? Who pays his bills?

Don't mind the father. He wants to transfer his responsibility to police.

Tie up the boy and take him to psychiatric hospital far away from where he stays.

Give fake address , dump him and jakpa!

End of case.

Mehn that boy is a thorn in the flesh .. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by realstars: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2019
T
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lordjb: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2019
I thought it was a real house sef grin Biko see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2019
Proverbs 10:1

Those who read bible will understand
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Yezzy(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:

He is not the one that burned him truly. He only roasted him grin grin angry
Re: Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Yezzy(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2019
500k worth of properties wink cheesy... My Niggur...there is poverty in the land o o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem / ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) / Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.