Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo (40319 Views)

Police Officers Flog PHED officials for attempting to disconnect Boss light / Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by francisisking: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2019
NL mods all this people wey dey post indecent stuffs here una no dey reason the matter? ban them IP na
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by seborrhic: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Damn,the guy speaking at d background is damn funny,"una carry gun dey operate,una know how many we dey watch for film".Damn hilarious
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by WildChild00(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2019
This SARS guys are really funny, how can you take laws into your own hands, despite the fact that wat those Yahoo boys are doing is not right, let the law takes it place, they should be charged to court, those Nigerians abroad arrested by US FBI, where they beating up wen they were been arrested? The answer is no, that is a society that is governed by the rule of law.
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by xcelentattitude(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2019
The real xenophobes grin grin
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by Adeniyii2017: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Imagine..!
Invest in your future while you can.
Get all the Materials you need for Data Science, Web Development and Software Development 68.5GB.
See thread by clicking on my moniker to get a brief overview.
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by solsticey2k3(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2019
SARS on d beat
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by seanjy4konji: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2019
suspect...not convicted ooo...

ohhh civilization far from here mehn.
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by Osobi32(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2019
The Nigerian police is a big disgrace... They should go after the real criminals. Once they hear gun shot u will see them running like mad men looking for safety. Rubbish
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by xcelentattitude(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2019
"Block the road, this hilux no dey go anywhere" grin but the guy no gree near them grin grin grin

Abeg who go help us go check if the holux still dey there?

Edo people and their mouth ehn grin grin
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by Divit(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2019
lagdmark:

So that you people can commit robbery and yahoo freely without any arrest.

So them tell you say SARS dey arrest and prosecute? Lol.
Them just wan collect their unfair share of the stolen money. cheesy
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by FloxySmart(f): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2019
SARS the day wey God favored you pass is the day he made me a woman and not a man
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by ZikZikZik: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2019
softwerk:
angry

These fools trying to stop our only source of foreign exchange into this zoo of a kwantry!

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by klasiqo(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by gabsmilez(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Oleeee dem grin

seriously that dude matter weak me.... He get mouth sha... But shouting "Block the road, this hilux no dey go anywhere " won't solve the problem... He should confront them if he get liver na.....abi na another man go fill in for him? The stuff ain't adding up sha grin

SARS people matter weak me... They no even send anybody... But the truth of the matter is that since the guy is A suspect and have not yet being confirmed to be a yahoo boy with some necessary proofs... They shouldn't have gone extra miles na.

Well if yOu need pure Honey... Call or whatsapp me on 080921 51959
is ur honey approved by SARS? I dont want trouble oo

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by jidxin(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

SARS have been woken by FBI report, they are competing with EFCC to catch and collect their shares before FBI repatrates more people

the IGP already directed that it is not on their place to arrest yahoo boys... Its d jurisdiction of EFCC
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2019
gabsmilez:
is ur honey approved by SARS? I dont want trouble oo

Lwkmd....my brother... Even DSS approve am join grin
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by gabsmilez(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Lwkmd....my brother... Even DSS approve am join grin
ok make i tell people say baba ijebu don come
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2019
gabsmilez:
ok make i tell people say baba ijebu don come

Lwkmd... Unto lotto level nii? grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Ole ni everybody
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by loschivatos(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2019
While Governor of a state is having a show taking pictures with bandits armed with AK47.

My pain is inability to make other place(country) a 'home'

This country is f....
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by Afonja007: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
See environment naija dirty no be here
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by Hoodbilonia: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2019
And nodody came to his rescue
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by mamajj17(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ekakamba:
Better to be flogged than shot. grin embarassed

My dear both are WRONG, this is called abuse of Power lipsrsealed undecided
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by Ekakamba: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear both are WRONG, this is called abuse of Power lipsrsealed undecided
It is abuse of power, no doubt. But na person ywey dey alive dey sue.
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by miko1988(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
What if d guy resist arrest and n he was initially picked for an offence
DrNueLpureHoney:
Oleeee dem grin

seriously that dude matter weak me.... He get mouth sha... But shouting "Block the road, this hilux no dey go anywhere " won't solve the problem... He should confront them if he get liver na.....abi na another man go fill in for him? The stuff ain't adding up sha grin

SARS people matter weak me... They no even send anybody... But the truth of the matter is that since the guy is A suspect and have not yet being confirmed to be a yahoo boy with some necessary proofs... They shouldn't have gone extra miles na.

Well if yOu need pure Honey... Call or whatsapp me on 080921 51959
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by meetmeonline: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
The ONLY reason why we see our ruling class not doing anything about this SARS wahala is because they believe that (lass-lass), they can always dial themselves out of any embarrassment. They believe they are now too connected to be harassed by any of them...and on top of it, they also see SARS as a tool to control the upcoming money men that may come to compete with them in cash games.
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by sylve11: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
south african police dey flog them, indian police dey flog them, alasian police dey flog them, american police dey use okpo and guns finish them, china police dey flog them too. and even our naija police nor want make them rest. africans, most especially the black ones stubborn die. grin cool
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by mamajj17(f): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ekakamba:

It is abuse of power, no doubt. But na person ywey dey alive dey sue.
My dear me no gree on that wink na cos the Country no get Law , in Western World Families of Victim become even Richer undecided
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by DrNueLpureHoney: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
miko1988:
What if d guy resist arrest and n he was initially picked for an offence

Bro.... SARS people dey fall our hand daily in dx country... If the guy refuse now... They will say he is Insulting officers
Re: SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo by awoluyi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
makewetalk2:
many southerners just day mumu. those people have had opportunities for a long time. them sit down there Igbos pick up begin day excel. Yoruba people sit down day shake yarsh for aso-ebi Igbos pick up day excel. Hausa people follow fulani dem day pick their gworo teeth development pass dem. very useles. Igbos have suffered for so long but they are resilient.
Some Igbos day there day form Osu caste and nnewi superiority opportunities pass dem. igbos no day united. everybody won be king. if not them for don go very far. southerners day there, hausa people overtake them. the northerners day busy day carry allah for head but stil they are the least productive of all Nigeria. with such massive land and resources, they fail to harness their endowments but they have eyes for other people's assets.
JOnathan na the most stoopid person for this world. man way power touch him hand, when e go cary power give better people e carry us back to malu and mallam. Hausa people were the most tolerant of all tribes. many yoruba men and igbo men made their millions in the north many years ago. they were given freedom to trade. but Yoruba people will use juju to stone northerners. I think the problem is not abou northerners or not. the problem in the north is actually fulani. the northerners have no issues. but how they let fulanis to overrun them baffles me. were they lazy or were they too trusting?
before you go see fulani carry fura de nunu day hawk. nowadays they do not. those people you see are not even fulanis. did they go to school? no! what is their latest business? politics

Uneducated people without value for education are running the country. they are all nepotized into positions that they cannot manage. all they do is fatten themselves up and embezzle. look at sicklings like Ganduje and Buhari at the helm of affairs. can buhari actually write a full-page essay? no!
Edo boys are just silly. Edo is a huge market. go to benin almost all the shops are run by the igbos. the edo guys are looking for easy money. they run to europe to sell their body parts for cents. many die in the deserts trying to cross to europe. yoruba man make money the first thing he looks for is how to fork igbo girls. looking for a light-skinned igbo girl.
people are just wasted. according to FFK dem need to send the entire country to Germany for new yam festival

Na wao.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi / Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) / Man Who Raped & Blackmailed Married Pregnant Woman In Bayelsa Caught (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.