Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… (31994 Views)

Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? / Shehu Sani: The Problem Is Not Going To Farm But Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by klasiqo(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2019
helinues:
Ex senator turned bloggers.. We have heard you
you never read what he said...
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

U dont get it is what i meant ....without u backing us north would betray u and nothing would happen
U don't need SW support. Since u hate us so much. I believe ur Northern Allies will back u cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by mrvitalis(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2019
Noel1:

U don't need SW support. You are allies with the North and they would back u cheesy
North wont back any body south unless they don't have an option ....

The north has an option ...south east ...they would take it
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by DevilhimseIf: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
[/s]
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by VolvoS60(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2019
galadima77:
Who's gonna read all that?

^^^
undecided
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

North wont back any body south unless they don't have an option ....

The north has an option ...south east ...they would take it

We are saying d same thing oga; I said ur Northern allies will back u.

So, leave SW alone and let's face our own matter.

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Truthisit: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

Wish the north would agree to that ,but the truth is do that and watch PRP win the presidential election

You yorubas don't even see pass yiur nose
If Azikiwe and Opara saw beyong their noses, they would have agreed to the gentlemanly "exit clause" proposed by Awolowo at the 1952 constitutional conference. Azikiwe argued that he wanted "one Nigeria" and that's what he and his eastern delegates got and manuevered the North to sideup with them.
Go read history of Eastern leaders myopisms and how it has cost them their lives and wasted their peoples lives. Read boy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Belteshazzar1: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Urchman200: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2019
Esseite:

We all felt what it is like standing strong in unity once again after a very long time against SA, it was really cool, we once again started believing in the country and why we can make it better with better leaders, we forcefully made Buhari act better than sending envoys..... no gory pictures, no killings, the front page was littered with unity posts against crimes within and outside Nigeria.

All that would have gone down the drain if one tribe had said, we are not partaking in this.. all that transpired would never have see the light of day without 100% unity.

guy may the good lord continue to bless you as u continues to promote peace not minding how difficult it is for you, we spoke in oneness on the issue of xenophobia, but our problems is those leading, they create the part of division for us in order to continue ruling us.is difficult situations here.
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2019
efighter:

"the greed of the South West" that is the rubbish you just spewed out. This same rubbish you and your fathers have passed from generation to generation. That is why you people are sad, bitter and miserable. Come and take presidency nah. Una go cry tire. The President is between North and South-West. An Igboman will never ever rule Nigeria. NONSENSE
Sorry too late.An igbo man has already ruled Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Amumaigwe: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Seetto:
The chief blogger grin

Is that all you picked from this explosive interview? You are just intellectually lazy.
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by yetunsbay(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

U dont get it is what i meant ....without u backing us north would betray u and nothing would happen
back u ? Can't belief SE wanna rule zoo.

No be zoo again ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by markebos(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2019
[Amadioha no go gree
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Correcto: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2019
I am Yoruba and I think South West should back south east for presidency. It is the right thing to do. Yes we supported the north in 2015 does not mean we should forget the principle of rotation for fairness and equity. Please those of my brodas saying south west should take presidency should be careful. I see some northerners tell us south west to produce the next president but if study it well they are trying to divide the south and make the North retain power again. Please let's be mature like we always are and give IBOs our support, it is an opportunity to build unity and a stronger south.
chidima2019:

Source: https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/09/the-north-will-produce-another-president-in-2023-if-shehu-sani/
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by yetunsbay(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Jozibrainz99:
More than 90% of nairalanders won't read all that write up including me.
scanning
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Amumaigwe: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
PureFace1:

You too cry me a river

South West is competing for presidency in 2023 whether you Iike it or not

We are ready to lose

And loose you will.
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by 35824L: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Stop asking STUPIDD questions.

The match is simple..

SW have done VP for 8 years n president for 8 years, they should support the SE for presidency to make sure power returns to the south.

If SW refuse to back the SE, SE will punish dem back by taking VP from the north thru PDP.

All these questions ur asking is irrelevant in politics
Na only mouth and hollow chests una get. Flatinnos

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Ubdavis(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
I coudnt read that but u are correct
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Risingblue008(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Omo,dis write up long lime bet9ja ticket
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Sctests: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
meditator:

No party would zone it's candidature to a restricted region, rather, it's going to be zoned to a full region, either North or South.

No any sane party will zone it's ticket to SE. The one that does, has outrightly loss the election.

in 2023, I think APC will give both the SW, SS and SE the opportunity to field a candidate to represent the entire south, just like PDP did in 2019. In the end, SW candidate will emerge because they have played their card well. the party would pick the VP candidate from the North to attract votes. in the end, easterners are just going to shout "marginalization" for some time and nothing more. they would resort to support PDP candidate even though they aren't flying it's card.

APC will win convincingly with block of votes from SW and North, power of incumbency. Remember, Votes from SE hardly make any difference in a free and fair election

life goes on.

If Yoruba votes were as powerful as you claim, when then why were you unable to make Awolowo president, even when he contested severally till his painful death? MKO nko?

Since 1957, Yoruba voters started winning national elections just yesterday in 2015. Check your history. Before then you've been in doldrums of opposition politics and will likely return back there in 2023 if APC fields a SWner.

A butterfly calling itself a bird. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by 35824L: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
PureFace1:

You can vote for whoever you like

You don't owe us anything and we don't owe you anything as well

Whether the North is going to betray South West in 2023 or not we really want to find out

The north will disappoint them. They are just deceiving themselves with cheap mind games. APC will never give iboes ticket the same way PDP won't. Iboes are a national pariah.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
35824L:
Na only mouth and hollow chests una get. Flatinnos

Empty Basekss post.
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Seetto: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Is that all you picked from this explosive interview? You are just intellectually lazy.
What is so explosive about the interview, an average Nigeria politicians think not about the masses but himself, shehu sani place is not far from where I live in Kaduna, he is the greatest hypocrite of all time, I hate it when you hide in the name of activism to pull wool over the masses eyes.

He should concentrate on his blogging...

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Chukapage(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Truthisit:
Let an Igbo man emerge from PDP as Presidential candidate to slog it out with a Yoruba man from APC, then let the rest of Nigeria decide on who wins.
lol Lai lai grin.your a scammer you bad oo.South west should field their Candidate first the East can't wait for the spiting e go sweet. East is way too smart to bring out an Eastern candidate via Pdp we'll be disadvantaged. Since Apc South West will use federal power and Northern alliance as advantage . Pdp will surely field a Northerner if Apc fields a Yoruba candidate because they know North will always vote North and East just can't wait for the spiting.Either way the East got NOTHING to lose because we have NOTHING to lose unless Apc fields and Eastern candidate then PDP will filled an Eastern candidate too but if na Yoruba Lai lai ! E no go happen unless of course there is SOUTHERN UNITY.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by SamNaijaboy: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yet SE is the one planning to give the North a ticket while the SS and SW are scheming to take advantage of the South’s turn

Galaticos444:
Don't need to read dat full episode but one tin is 4sure,d North can't win presidential election if their slave afonjas don't betray d south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Chukapage(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Maroghene:

And interestingly, the SS and SE does not care who gets power provided its not the SW. There is already hatred between SS/SE and SW and I don't envisage them both ever working together again.
This is the TRUTH ! East don't care so far as it's not a YORUBA they don't care grin
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by PureFace1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Amumaigwe:

And loose you will.

2023 Yoruba presidency is sure

Just don't have heart attack when it happen

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Enwhen(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
helinues:

Is SE afraid of demanding presidency from Pdp?

SW is ready to try their luck under Apc

Is not about trying, it's about winning....it is a done deal for the north ...because I am sure BAT will not want to risk it for allowing APC to give it to the east, 1) because after 8 years by the east, it would go back to the north for another 8yrs and before it will come back to the south , for the southwest, baba BAT must have been preparing to go see God...2) there is always the fear of , if APC give it to the southeast, will they still vote for the APC ??, having it in mind that the Southeast dislike APC, these are just the two conditions for the south....and on the part of PDP, the PDP will do anything to come back to power and 2023, would be a golden chance should the APC present candidate from the south west or South, because it's just for them to get a popular candidate from the north, and the support of the southsouth and southeast is always constant, the PDP will have the day having it in mind that Baba Buhari will NEVER RIG election for anybody by 2023, maybe the cabals would want to do that if they decide to field a candidate from the Northeast as it is being speculated in the APC...it's going to be interesting infact, left to me ... I just want a revolution that will kicked all those old politicians out, and I'm pretty sure it will happen before 2023 , Sowore could have kicked started it , but he was after making name for himself by calling for revolution instead of calling for continuos protest that we know must surely lead to revolution...it's so annoying the way Nigerians r treated this in home and abroad something must be done else these our wicked African leaders will continue to suck our blood with the DIVIDE AND RULE PRINCIPLE , which has been working for them, I just pray Nigerians wake, the south , won't be a problem. for revolution mostly the southwest but the north, but base on what we saw in Kastina last week there is hope for a revolution from the north, and they are the best people that can make a revolution very easy to achieve because they r hearted and fear no one when they want to react....I just pray Nigerians wake up, let's see if those lazy Southy people would be able to talk where a nigerian is..GOD BLESS NUGERIA.
Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Chukapage(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
meditator:

No party would zone it's candidature to a restricted region, rather, it's going to be zoned to a full region, either North or South.

No any sane party will zone it's ticket to SE. The one that does, has outrightly loss the election.

in 2023, I think APC will give both the SW, SS and SE the opportunity to field a candidate to represent the entire south, just like PDP did in 2019. In the end, SW candidate will emerge because they have played their card well. the party would pick the VP candidate from the North to attract votes. in the end, easterners are just going to shout "marginalization" for some time and nothing more. they would resort to support PDP candidate even though they aren't flying it's card.

APC will win convincingly with block of votes from SW and North, power of incumbency. Remember, Votes from SE hardly make any difference in a free and fair election

life goes on.
lol wake up dreamer! grin once Apc fields a Westerner then automatically Pdp fields a NORTHERNER !and you and I know that power hungry North will always vote North .And for the East they will rather vote Buhari in 2023 than vote a Westerner grin ! This is how it will play out East don't care so long as it's not a Westerner .East got NOTHING to lose unless of course Southern Unity happens before then and Southern Unity will only happen if Apc West supports An Easterners then automatically Pdp Will field an Easterner too if not make the power dey North till further Notice grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by CSTR2: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
PureFace1:

2023 Yoruba presidency is sure

Just don't have heart attack when it happen
Oga, it is not going to happen.
The odds are stacked against you in the south, but somehow you think the north will give you victory.

Una just wan destroy the party wey una build.

PDP don't even need to do too much this time.

Get a popular northerner from the north West and the game is over.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… by Chukapage(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Yet SE is the one planning to give the North a ticket while the SS and SW are scheming to take advantage of the South’s turn

lol SW and SS alliance ?? grin Biko when did it start?? We all know who the Southern sellouts are SS Ally with you after 2015 politics? Guy wake up ooo wake up ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? / Rotimi Amaechi Seen Dancing When He Was Invited For His Speech (Video) / Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.