Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months (56480 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko / Ken Erics And Eve Esin Throwback Photo / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by meobizy(f): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2019
What is the problem with marriages nowadays? This is not a celebrity-only situation because it happens to the everyday male and female. I have a friend I attended his wedding in the same 2017 who started cheating on his wife with exes nine months later. I asked him why he tied the knot only to fool around and he said he did it to birth children, he saw his wife as an optional package.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by victorian(f): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Wizywiz:
exactly what i always tell them. Love grows faint and likely dies..but u see friendship is always intact..it keeps couples going when the love isnt there...i made d mistake too..i fear for what will come up in future...marrying ones friend is better

You are right in a way but love has to be there . Because without Love the union will be so bland and boring.
What we have these days is selfish love. Only me, nobody else matters not even my companion . Just me and me alone. It's bad.
And also human beings no longer value themselves anymore.

If a human being values himself or herself, he or she will definitely value who they claim they love and want to spend the rest of their lives with.

What a pity. sad

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Chrisbeks: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2019
I saw this coming, the guy has homosexual tendecies
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Netgid(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2019
Celebrity's and marriage failure are 5&6

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
Nigerian men are already tired of Nigerian women

It's not just a Nigerian thing... Universally, the institution of marriage has gone to the dogs.

The fact that a conservative nation like Nigeria is having such high incidents, tells you how horribly messed up the situation is.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by sylve11: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2019
marriage isn't easy from what i have been seeing o. cool

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2019
meobizy:
What is the problem with marriages nowadays? This is not a celebrity-only situation because it happens to the everyday male and female. I have a friend I attended his wedding in the same 2017 who started cheating on his wife with exes nine months later. I asked him why he tied the knot only to fool around and he said he did it to birth children, he saw his wife as an optional package.

Seen that of less than 6 months and the man wasn't even feeling guilty

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2019
sirchrislatestn:
bros nawao u 2 go & marry 1st

Wrong!!! He should stay single as long as it takes to sort his life out, and get his sh*t together... Marriage is not an experiment!!!

Go and marry first, is one of the main reasons for this high rate of divorce and separation.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Angelfrost:

There's nothing to judge... Most of these people should have remained friends, simple as that.

Our parents should really educate young people that marriage is neither theories, nor the happily ever after lie they read in books, see in dumb romantic movies, or on social media.

Marriage, especially in this day and age, requires more tolerance, self sacrifice, endurance, and patience than it takes to even build a successful business empire... It's not all fun and games.

Our mothers endured so much back in the day for their homes to have stayed intact for decades. A lot of them endured philandering, abuse, financial lack, etc... Our fathers endured emasculation, insults, unhealthy comparison to their peers, etc... What can today's youth endure??!.. Smh.

wow... I love your write-up bro....yiu have got points there.

The problem is that our generation ain't ready to learn from our fathers and mothers....... The bond between my Dad and mom and even my grandpa and grandma is something I can write home about... So strong and they do respect each other against all odds
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by cococandy(f): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Stating what you are is not name calling.

When you post nonsense that encourages misogyny, you will be called out on it. Take note of your moniker indeed undecided

daddytime:

The space on her Instagram page was sure not wide enough for her to reel out his eff ups, but was enough to only state that he ran away abi.

Won't descend to your name-calling levels trust me.

I repeat, with some men and women, the best is to run away to save your head first and begin divorce proceeding from your safe house.

End of discussion.

Take note of my moniker and quit with quoting me.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by cococandy(f): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2019
meobizy:

sedutrice:

Seen that of less than 6 months and the man wasn't even feeling guilty

But as you can see, people like daddytime automatically blame the woman like the men can do no wrong. Misogyny at its finest

4 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Not surprised at all only Rmd and a few others have sense and discipline amongst them.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Wizywiz(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2019
victorian:

On point...

You are right in a way but love has to be there . Because without Love the union will be so bland and boring.
What we have these days is selfish love. Only me, nobody else matters not even my companion . Just me and me alone. It's bad.
And also human beings no longer value themselves anymore.

If a human being values himself or herself, he or she will definitely value who they claim they love and want to spend the rest of their lives with.

What a pity. sad
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2019
cococandy:

But as you can see, people like daddytime automatically blame the woman like the men can do no wrong. Misogyny at its finest
It is not always women who are at fault o. This one even married a "good woman" . You know all those "marriage materials " Nairalanders are always yapping about and she was damn fine.

The thing just dey amaze me
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by tunize(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
Nigerian men are already tired of Nigerian women
Some not all bro speak for yourself.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by daddytime(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2019
sedutrice:

It is not always women who are at fault o. This one even married a "good woman" . You know all those "marriage materials " Nairalanders are always yapping about and she was damn fine.

Cococandy

That's obviously the name you call your significant other if any and by the time he gets some balls to abandon you in flight for his life and sanity, you'd come crying online too.

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by ghettochild(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2019
All these men sef... when they were busy fucking thus ladies with alum induced tightened Toto . they'd think they had it all n go ahead to marry. after marriage the ladies stop tightening their pussy then the men realises they've been scammed n fooled...stupid men...must u marry..
can't you learn from timaya

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by xcelentattitude(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2019
Yeyebrities at it again grin

E no konsign me, I never even pray all my prayer points finish.

It could be one of those family marriages for all I care.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by daddytime(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
cococandy:
Stating what you are is not name calling.

When you post nonsense that encourages misogyny, you will be called out on it. Take note of your moniker indeed undecided

Exactly what you call the one that is presently tolerating your confused state of being and when he realizes the one chance bus he is seated in and runs for his dear life, we'd be here reading about your whinings.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by ikevictor: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Even fresh egg shells strong pass Nigerian marriages!!

Crash crash every time!

Mtcheew
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by UDFLEX3(f): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmmmmm dey swear for all these celebrities......... chai ya take heart
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by DameB(f): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Angelfrost:

There's nothing to judge... Most of these people should have remained friends, simple as that.

Our parents should really educate young people that marriage is neither theories, nor the happily ever after lie they read in books, see in dumb romantic movies, or on social media.

Marriage, especially in this day and age, requires more tolerance, self sacrifice, endurance, and patience than it takes to even build a successful business empire... It's not all fun and games.

Our mothers endured so much back in the day for their homes to have stayed intact for decades. A lot of them endured philandering, abuse, financial lack, etc... Our fathers endured emasculation, insults, unhealthy comparison to their peers, etc... What can today's youth endure??!.. Smh.

Hmmmmm
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by chinchonglee(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2019
daddytime:
And she won't mention what drove him away from home and the marriage....

E better make person no get wife/husband than to get the one wey you go dey fear to go meet for house because of their shitty smelly attitudes.

The above goes for both genders.

God forbid
D girl is my friend's sister. I knew her since i woz small and i think she has a nice attitude.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by DameB(f): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2019
sedutrice:

*Smiles* @ marriage material... I think deep down some men would rather be with wild girls....but marry good women for the status quo

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Oloyenna: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2019
She said prayer is the master key, she should resort to it. Prayer changes all situations.
victorazyvictor:

grin grin grin
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Joseph08(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2019
Chai why Ken behave like this.. The guy bin tell me sey in wan go act movie na.
Make I call am shout for am for not telling the Wife. Can you imagine!!!
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Very good. Na this kind of news dey always sweet my belle. Lalasticlala keep it up
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by okenwaa(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2019
From the way she sounded, you'll know the type of woman she is.....you don't come on social media to spew rubbish about your family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend / 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) / Hafiz Oye Saka Matriculation Throwback Photo In OAU In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.