Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months (56467 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko / Ken Erics And Eve Esin Throwback Photo / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Zinny25(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2019
And the Ken is busy singing and releasing his village people's song

What the hell is going on It seems we have passed the era of suicide,we are now in the era of divorce

isn't it better to remain single instead of being married for few months, our society sees an unmarried person as a failure forgetting that it's not everyone that would get married.. Dear Lord when I get married,let the spirit of divorce not come close to me Amen

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Stupid woman is already making comments that husband left home for 10 months and is not yet back. Women should stop applying that corrosive thing called relaxer and putting their head inside microwave. Thing cooks up brain cells.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by seanjy4konji: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2019
sje no go gree tell us why d nigga jappaaaa

when house nor deh convinient for bros again and bros no want ccommit murder or be killed by a nagging woman...too much quesions and answer..no rest...

i go jaapaaa also ooo
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by EvieP(f): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Inozikwa omee
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2019
deltateam:

Bring him here to explain why he left his lovely wife at home for 10 months! Does he want termites to eat his wife?

Give him a bottle of pure honey to get strength because I, alone have 50 questions for him.

Lwkmd... My brother.... Ken is an adult... He knows what's Best for him... He went for the lady at first... He asked for her hand in marriage... She agreed and they have been together all dx while..

Maybe something happened along the line that we are yet to know sha
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Ishilove: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2019
These people don't know the meaning of marriage. It's all a game to them.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by emonis88: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2019
Don't be surprised these women had ordinary everyday guys who wanted them but when they saw a star they wanted to get married to the star and ignored the everyday guy. They ve seen it na the star is the dream of every woman so they n the other women il marry the star na. Abi?
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by klasiqo(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Ugee12: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2019
meobizy:
What is the problem with marriages nowadays? This is not a celebrity-only situation because it happens to the everyday male and female. I have a friend I attended his wedding in the same 2017 who started cheating on his wife with exes nine months later. I asked him why he tied the knot only to fool around and he said he did it to birth children, he saw his wife as an optional package.
You see the problem?? Not all men are supposed to be husbands same applies to women. Especially here in our society where the pressure is mostly on women to settle down,why can't they just be baby daddies and save the women the stress of divorce?? I actually prefer people like Flavor and Wizkid who knows they can never marry till they find their soulmates like Tuface and Davido who God sent their soulmates after they had babies from other women. I hate hypocrisy so much....will anyone kill him if he just had a baby from a woman who is ready to be a baby mama?? No!
Instead they deceive innocent women into marriage and then turn around to start doing trash.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Edusouls(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Anambra women dey hear? Owelu bulu Enuguukwu
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Myself2(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2019
daddytime:
And she won't mention what drove him away from home and the marriage....

E better make person no get wife/husband than to get the one wey you go dey fear to go meet for house because of their shitty smelly attitudes.

The above goes for both genders.

God forbid

Exactly, nacso one wey dem never marry no go let my guy rest just because she born for my guy. Last time I asked my guy whether he planned to marry her, he froze and said he was scared of the thought of living with that babe under the same roof say the babe fit poison him
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by stasius: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
No wonder I always sight him in a popular hotel in Oba, Anambra state. I was wondering if that is his house.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by cococandy(f): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
With men like daddytime

Even if you’re wife material 1000yards, it’s never going to be enough. There’s has to be something you must have done wrong.

Too proud to admit that their warped idea of what a woman should be might be the cause of the problems
sedutrice:

It is not always women who are at fault o. This one even married a "good woman" . You know all those "marriage materials " Nairalanders are always yapping about and she was damn fine.

The thing just dey amaze me
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by CSTR2: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
He has probably slept with another woman and got hooked.

Women need to pray very hard that the angels of God would order the steps of their husbands so that they would not run into the laps of Jezebels prowling the streets.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by bizhop01: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
A matter like this am not a fan of one side story
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Starz825(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abfinest007:
na fame de enter he head
Which fame.... he is just popular...and without Sense...
If u want to divorce..then divorce as it is so common among Nollywood actors..but to leave ur wife for 10 months...u aren't man enough
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Starz825(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Some one said na fame dey enter him head..abeg which fame.... he is just popular...and without Sense...
If u want to divorce..then divorce as it is so common among Nollywood actors..but to leave ur wife for 10 months...u aren't man enough jor
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
NL boytoys have started blaming the wife.
Na dem.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
daddytime:
And she won't mention what drove him away from home and the marriage....

E better make person no get wife/husband than to get the one wey you go dey fear to go meet for house because of their shitty smelly attitudes.

The above goes for both genders.

God forbid

After typing rubbish, this one tries to balance it with "goes for both genders".
Guy, I saw your original post. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by cococandy(f): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Don’t mind him grin
He’s fooling himself.

You can smell a misogynist from miles away

Chi59:

After typing rubbish, this one tries to balance it with "goes for both genders".

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by cococandy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
You men should also be praying very hard so that angels won’t guide your wives into sleeping with other men.
CSTR2:
He has probably slept with another woman and got hooked.

Women need to pray very hard that the angels of God would order the steps of their husbands so that they would not run into the laps of Jezebels prowling the streets.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by andrew444(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chi59:

Why would you call it rubbish

Fine its not nice for the husband to leave home for 10 months according to her, but why cant she say the reason the husband left for such time?

And you dare call what he said rubbish?

I see double standards from you , try to be sincere and give it a 50/50 and stop saying he typed rubbish with just a simple question

Must you females always be right? oh common
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
andrew444:

Why would you call it rubbish

Fine its not nice for the husband to leave home for 10 months according to her, but why cant she say the reason the husband left for such time?

And you dare call what he said rubbish?

I see double standards from you , try to be sincere and give it a 50/50 and stop saying he typed rubbish with just a simple question

Must you females always be right? oh common

Fvck off, sucker.
Didnt you read his original comment laying blames on the wife?
We don't know what happened. Why should he blame the woman without knowing the details?
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by andrew444(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chi59:

Fvck off, sucker.
Didnt you read his original comment laying blames on the wife?
We don't know what happened. Why should he blame the woman without knowing the details?

Stop being emotional and drop the insults

Cheers
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by munafav(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
He don go enjoy himself...dont worry he will come home
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by CSTR2: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
cococandy:
You men should also be praying very hard so that angels won’t guide your wives into sleeping with other men.
It is not a gender war na.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by djon78(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
I think the issue of all these divorce issue.
If you look at this two recent divorces, the men married women there ages are closer.
This sometimes breeds terrible resentment.

For me as a man its Better a man marries a woman much younger than him. The sweetness in the marriage lasts much.
But when you marry a woman closer in age to you, resentment can become unbearable.
And this two marriages are not even up to 2 years.

Secondly another issue is sex. As long as you keep sexing up and down as a single. Your partner can never be enough for you when you get married, you will definitely still sleep around thereby affecting the foundation of your marriage. That's why people should be very very careful with sex. It is deeper than you think.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by jafol(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
I thought Igbo women makes good wives abi no be what these empty barrels Dey tell us when their hooked to a Yoruba fool. Marry Igbo girls to ur detriment. They r fake and mannish
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Blissbath(f): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
But y??
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by zeusdgrt(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn?

Marrying a celeb not funny anymore..

They get carried away by women and men stroking their egos.

What a waste of resources.
And dem go dey make yanga for we wen go guarantee perfect marriage and life,u never can tell I maybe a celebrity just chilling in nairaland grin
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Jojo1211: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
I've never commented on a post but there's something I would like singles to understand. Some of your comments shows you don't understand a thing about what married men face in their homes. Celebrity or no celebrity, most women are manipulative. They will make the world believe men are always the problem but truth is, they ship in the idea (Haven concluded in their), then discuss these ideas to man. They just want to see how the man will react. Doesn't really matter what his reaction is, they will proceed to do what they already concluded in their mind. Later people starts blaming the man for walking away. We really need to be careful these days especially about women. I'd do the same thing if I were in his shoes. Maintaining once sanity is important. Doesn't matter if he'll loose everything he's worked for. It's better to start peacefully alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.