Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region (6242 Views)

North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 / 2023: Southwest Speakers Meet In Ibadan For Tinubu / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by imolile: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Nigerian Do you know the The government don't care about you?

Do you know they really never cared?

Do you know there is no indigenous Nigerian companies that employ graduates ?
They have by corruption killed the available ones
I will prove it, Why does it take eternity for you to have Constant Electricity? Yet those who become governors have surplus to loot even after leaving

Why is the Nigerian road in Shambles? Yet they come every four years to Beg for your Votes

Why does it take Media outcry for Buhari to respond to the Plights of Nigerians in South Africa

Do you know that Nigerian government is an embarrassment around the world

South Africa have their own Airline
Rwanda Have their own Airline
Botswana Have their own Airline
Namibia, Ghana , Tanzania, Uganda and most other African countries have their Airlines
Do you know that Nigerian Airline died as a result of their corruption

Botswana and all the countries mention Have a singular website with which funds goes to the government coffers
Do you know that the multiplicity of website in Nigeria is an avenue to steal
Police have a website, the Military have a website, Maritime have a Website, Presidency have a website, Senators have separate websites.
so corruption is entrenched in the Nigerian system or Lack of it

The Recent Xenophobia although it is self Hate, Do you know that If the Chairman of the Air Peace Allen Onyema does not volunteer to take Nigeria back, Do you know how embarrassing the situation of not being able to airlift stranded Nigerians is in among Africans most populous country would have been
The Nigerian Government need to experience the Power of the People. We all need to Like the South Africans take our destiny in our hands and chase these idiots out of town.
They cant kill us ALL
If we don't Expect another disgrace from Benin republic and Ghana
The is the right time to Arise Oh Compatriot
We were close to Revolution Last week But we used the energy to fight foreign companies who without them some of our families would not be employed
Our Real enemies is our Government

Finally on our Shame around the world. Try to apply for Visa to Botswana, Nigeria is not on the list of their countries, They dont want Nigeria in Tanzania, they dont want Nigeria in Rwanda and these are countries that are doing well in current African society
The question is Why?
Our Leaders brought us to our heel and shamed us by the unrelenting corruption

If you think Buhari is a President. Think again
We currently have a figure head retiring in Aso rock confused about running a Nation

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by Seetto: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2019
SLAP44:

You have been heavily deceived. The Okija you are talking about with few past issues has today become a small city with university and many companies. You didn't see that in Google, you only saw a 15 year old news which has since expired.
Your head is seriously paining you, google is my source, you think your dealing with a toddler? It is on record that skulls were seriously mined in okija, history you can never erase,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/152425-police-arrests-three-suspected-ritualists-enugu.html/amp/

3 Likes

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by Seetto: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2019
SLAP44:

Did the law ever convict Clifford orji? No

Did the law convict Oyenusi? Yes.

So Clifford orji is not a skull miner, because oyenusi was convicted, I tell you, your brain is full of zobo and expired kunu...

6 Likes

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by SLAP44: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Seetto:

Your head is seriously paining you, google is my source, you think your dealing with a toddler? It is on record that skulls were seriously mined in okija, history you can never erase,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/152425-police-arrests-three-suspected-ritualists-enugu.html/amp/

That was not what happened. But I will allow you to wallow in self hate. Believe what you want while your own region is missing skulls every minute.

I repeat, Igbos don't have ritual mindsets.

1 Like

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by SLAP44: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Seetto:

So Clifford orji is not a skull miner, because oyenusi was convicted, I tell you, your brain is full of zobo and expired kunu...

Clifford orji lived in Lagos and was mad. The yoruba media chose to demonise him when they found out his identify. Back then there was no Internet and many people believed.

But the case fell like a pack of cards when the prosecutors couldn't prove he was sane

1 Like

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by Seetto: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2019
SLAP44:

That was not what happened. But I will allow you to wallow in self hate. Believe what you want while your own region is missing skulls every minute.

That is my problem with you people, you continue to defend and justify crime despite all the evidences, you are justifying Clifford orji crime for oyenusi, crime no not tribe, some igbos, I will not generalized it, are stunt ritualists and man eater, their ego for wealth will drive them into doing anything evil..

3 Likes

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by Seetto: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2019
SLAP44:

Clifford orji lived in Lagos and was mad. The yoruba media chose to demonise him when they found out his identify. Back then there was no Internet and many people believed.

But the case fell like a pack of cards when the prosecutors couldn't prove he was sane
You see, you are still justifying crime, defending a stunt and confirmed skull miner and cannibal....

3 Likes

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by Idaytesj29(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2019
SLAP44:

Go back home and verify. You can't be born in Lagos and want to be defending your red mud republic. You don't know your history. The way you are talking, you will even claim your people are not cannibals.

2 Likes

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by Pigsandidiots: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2019
SLAP44:

Nothing happened in okija that soka forest has not done 100 times.
See mumu, who forget osisioma. All these Clifford orji boys self. grin

As if we have forgotten how una use unaself as foundation in enugu church.

2 Likes

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by ImperialYoruba: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Honest to God, my people have lost their language & voice.

Which one be Conference of Speakers of SouthWest? What nonsense is that? Thats a mouthful, and boring! Zero appeal, no swag!

Call it Western Speakers Talk - WEST!

We need to be more imaginative and stylish without sacrificing function.
Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by ImperialYoruba: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2019
SLAP44:

Picture of two miners.
Guess what each one mines.

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by LZAA: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
immhotep:

johnmartus and madridguy just want RUGA.

Cc lzaa
Afamed too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by SLAP44: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Which one be Conference of Speakers of SouthWest? What nonsense is that? Thats a mouthful, and boring! Zero appeal, no swag!

Blame Tinubu for that.
Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by Nasir123(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:

That's why you use your Mothers for money rituals for you to get money to enter bus to Lagos.

Your parents would have been better off selling you in one of the baby factories that litter your muddy republic.

I'll plead with you to spare that guy before you make him commit suicide.
Just pardon him!
Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by naijajobx: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2019
Oh
Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by Nasir123(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

You don't need to insult anyone. Just forward your opinion if you have one.

And I think you made sense with your submission.
Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by ImperialYoruba: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nasir123:

You don't need to insult anyone. Just forward your opinion if you have one.

And I think you made sense with your submission.

I did not insult, if i did I apologize to my Yoruba people for my mis-speak.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by jafol(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Tinubu seeing that he might not be the president of this country, has finally ordered them to meet!

Na now them know say kidnapping, theft, arson and herdsmen are attacking their people

Selfish people undecided

Were they deaf when Afenifere was saying it all along

Afenifere seems to show more concerns for the Yorubas than these lots

Maiden meeting my foot!!!

Anyways its better late than NEVER!!! I just hope they don't abandon it again once Tinubu has the ears of Mr President again

Cause that's exactly what I fore see!!!
What does Igbo know about afenifere � you people r comics
Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
jafol:

What does Igbo know about afenifere � you people r comics
I don't play this kind of politics so baby jafol run along!!!

1 Like

Re: South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region by jafol(m): 2:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I don't play this kind of politics so baby jafol run along!!!
Then if u don’t want the heat don’t play with fire lil child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose’s Govt Left N57b Unpaid Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears, Says Fayemi / Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession / Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.