Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 (2108 Views)

Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Edo 2020: Edos In Diaspora Swell Support For Obaseki's Reelection Bid Ahead Of / South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Sirjamo: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Serving Speakers and their predecessors from the northwest zone of Nigeria have declared their support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the successor to President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

Their declarations and promises are coming some weeks after a similar endorsement of Tinubu was carried out by their colleagues in the southwestern zone of Nigeria.

At a meeting held in Kano for the states in the northwestern zone on Friday, March 26, the lawmakers declared that Tinubu remains the right person for the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at this time.

Some of them argued that with the challenges currently being faced by the country, Nigeria deserves a leader who is detribalised and has shown over time that he has the capacity to lead the country.

Praising Asiwaju Tinubu for being able to unite the southwest under one umbrella, they noted that his leadership qualities are scarce in some other zones of the country declaring this as an advantage for the entire country.

At the Kano meeting where the speakers and former speakers received the visiting Speaker of the Lagos state House of Assembly, Rt Hon. (Dr) Mudashiru Obasa, who led a team from the southwest, participants further promised to commence grassroots mobilisation ahead of electioneering.

Rt. Hon. Yau Abdullahi Yanshana, a former speaker from Kano, described Tinubu as a worthy leader, who he believes would take Nigeria to better heights while one of his colleagues from the state, said at the meeting that Tinubu would have no problems securing votes from Kano and other states in the zone.

“We should now be thinking beyond him being the flagbearer of the APC and concentrate on securing victory for him in the actual election.
“We know that 90 percent of the structure of the party is built by Tinubu.”
On his part, Abu Dauda, a former deputy speaker in Jigawa, noted the contributions of Tinubu to the success of the APC and the growth and progress of Nigeria.

According to him, Tinubu becoming president would mean consolidating on his passion to make Nigeria great.

Speaker Obasa said he and his team made of serving lawmakers, including Hons. Victor Akande and Temitope Adewale, as well as two former speakers of Ogun and Oyo respectively, were in the zones to interact with their colleagues on how to move the nation forward.

His words:

“2023 is by the corner and the first thing is to look within us for the person that is capable, that has all it takes - the knowledge and capability - to deliver.
“To achieve that, there is a need for us to come together and talk and extend the discussion beyond our boundary to every part of the country to make it easier for us in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the man that we believe can deliver.”

An elated Obasa commended his colleagues in the zone for honouring the meeting in their numbers.

“What we met is even beyond our expectations. This is an encouragement and success because our brothers here have assured us that they are on it and that we should concentrate on others beyond them because they are already in support of what we have come to preach to them.”

https://www.legit.ng/1409189-2023-obasa-secures-endorsement-northwest-speakers-tinubu.html

1 Like

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Sirjamo: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tinubu is the most popular and acceptable southern politician in the north.

PDP Dundees, Una eyes go soon clear.

I AM DONE TALKING

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Divine202: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
We the stakeholders are watching with out fingers crossed
Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by slivertongue: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
hahahaha 2023 will tell
Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by wwwihy: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu.

God Bless Northern Speakers

As I always emphasized, wailing and gnashing of teeth is allowed for children of 8.

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Simplyleo: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tinubu be like Dangote.

The more you hate him, the higher he soars.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition have been on social media 24/7 trying to pitch the North against Tinubu.

Up till this moment, Tinubu hasn't uttered a single word with regard 2023 presidential election, but those elements are championing his campaign.

God bless the Jagaban
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by seunmsg(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
While youths without voters card are declaring Tinubu’s ambition dead on arrival on social media, Political leaders and mobilizers at grassroots level all over the country are intensifying their support and endorsement of the Tinubu campaign.

Like we always say, politics is local and elections are not win on social media. Those who don’t want Tinubu to be president should come up with alternative candidates and start mobilizing for them. Don’t wait till Tinubu is declared president before you start crying blood.

8 Likes

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by QuotasSystem: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tinubu currently has the best chances in the north among all southern politicians on the road to 2023.

Very wise tactician.

4 Likes

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by kalu61(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
All the best fo Tinubu aspiration.

Politics 101
Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Jerryherd: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
cool

Tinubu Jagaban

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Xscape1993(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
I laugh in Idoma language ooo. What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

1 Like

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Asgard13: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2021

Tinubu must contest..

Make we no hear say Tinubu never said he’s contesting for president

No excuses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Asgard13: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xscape1993:
I laugh in Idoma language ooo. What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

Forget nairaland likes

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria... shebi na Yoruba go vote am...

I said it here

He must contest... no excuses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Jack005(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thread for zombies to masturbate on, but the other thread that talked about Nigerian being the country with the highest unemployed people, all the zombies japa... Make una dey select thread to comment.. E go reach una Las Las.

1 Like

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Xscape1993(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Asgard13:

Forget nairaland likes

I said it here

I know I am not there yet , but if I get there, I pray I should have the people at heart. Why on earth will someone even think of mentioning the name of Tinubu for president? Who has done this to us?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Asgard13: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
QuotasSystem:
Tinubu currently has the best chances in the north among all southern politicians on the road to 2023.

Very wise tactician.

Very smart post
... among all southern politicians..

Why you no just tell them that power returns to North..
Why give em hope grin

Any ways

He must contest... everyone is free..
Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Asgard13: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
Xscape1993:
I know I am not there yet , but if I get there, I pray I should have the people at heart. Why on earth will someone even think of mentioning the name of Tinubu for president? Who has done this to us?

Yoruba Muslims are trying out their luck on National stage.

You know what that means. grin
Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tinubu's presidential bid is dead upon arrival
Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by OkoNDOoBo: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Asgard13:

Very smart post

Why give em hope grin

Any ways

say it again without tearscheesy

2 Likes

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by QuotasSystem: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Asgard13:

Very smart post

Why give em hope grin

Any ways

Simply because, my brother, power is going south, for the sake of fairness.

If he doesn't contest, Osibanjo will.

1 Like

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Simplyleo: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Asgard13:

Yoruba Muslims are trying out their luck on National stage.

You know what that means. grin
Why dis Tinubu matter come dey pain you like dis?

5 Likes

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by OkoNDOoBo: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Asgard13:

Forget nairaland likes

I said it here

we remember GEJ till 2019
Atiku till 2023

How market?

4 Likes

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Asgard13: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Simply because, my brother, power is going south.

If he doesn't contest, Osibanjo will.

He must.. no excuses

Osinbajo can contest too.

Power returns north.. forget taqiya.
Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by OkoNDOoBo: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Tinubu's presidential bid is dead upon arrival
put your money where your mouth is, don't be a noise makercheesy

Support and mobilise grassroot followership for your 2023 candidate instead of crying over people that re working for their own candidate

2 Likes

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Asgard13: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Why dis Tinubu matter come dey pain you like dis?

That’s the very man that gave Tinubu two hot slaps
Ask Buhari grin
Alimodu sheriff.. nightmare !

Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6479758/tinubu-slumps-arewa-lecture-series

Here come the next president of Odua republic.
Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by QuotasSystem: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Asgard13:

He must.. no excuses

Osinbajo can contest too.

Power returns north.. forget taqiya.

Ok chief.
Re: North West Speakers Endorse Tinubu's Presidential Bid Ahead Of 2023 by Asgard13: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Ok chief.
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Jet Found / UN Deputy Sec General Amina Mohammed in Fulani Traditional Atire,poses with cows / Pls Disregard This Yet Another Fake News By IPOB Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.