Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods (1353 Views)

Banks Now Debiting Debtors External Account, Withdraw N50m In Nine Days / Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods / Legit Way To Withdraw Your Paypal Fund Into Your Naija Account At N360/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by olayi1992: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Good morning guys
Am here today to tell u that u can now receive money Into ur PayPal account and withdraw it into ur Nigerian account without any fear of PayPal holding ur money or Bank management flagging your account for investigation or those exchangers making from your own hard earned money.
All u have to do is to create working PayPal account here in Nigeria and start receiving ur funds in the comfort of your room
Am here to tell u that u can now create an account with PayPal and receive money into it at the comfort or your room without anyone making money off you.
It an account that is very easy to operate and you don't need to make use of VPN.
You don't have to deal with exchangers or use someone else's PayPal account B4 u receive money u can now receive your money directly into your own account and be fully in control of your account without any fear.
So let’s get to the main deal.
How to create and withdraw PayPal fund into your Nigeria bank account at N360/$ without stress within a few minutes.
Contact me for your own
Whatsapp: https:///2347038482121

1 Share

Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by PCAID: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
I'll recommend olayi1992, he's a great guy and keeps to his words. ThumbsUp. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by Captiveportal: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2019
How legit is this? Too many scams on NL these days
Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by olayi1992: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Captiveportal:
How legit is this? Too many scams on NL these days
if it not legit the person who recommend me wouldn't have done so because h has his own reputation to protect and by now some people would have come here to say am a scam
If u chat me up I will tell u Mt price if it ok by u good and if not good
Am not a scam
Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by olayi1992: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2019
Hi guys
Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by olayi1992: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2020
Good morning people how are you coping with the lockdown, u can still call in for ur PayPal account it still works perfectly well
Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by olayi1992: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys, for your unlimited PayPal and direct withdrawal into your Nigerian bank account without delay and no need for special methods , all u need to do is log in and withdraw into your local bank account.

Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by olayi1992: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy New month guys, for a verified PayPal account without fear of charge back or account limitations call in today for your own

Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by AIIyIic(f): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2020
US paypal??
How much?
Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by Amos234: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
I need one please. Chat me on Whatsapp 08119704483
Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw To Naija Account & Other Methods by olayi1992: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2020
For those who still think it not possible to withdraw from PayPal to local bank account here are some screenshots, of my work, I am just an inbox away you can call in and ask any questions from me just to know where you want to put your money

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Memo On Bank Deposit / Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. / Make 500,000 Naira Monthly And More As A Member Of Firstinland Bank Sapphire Fla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.