Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,332 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

MC Oluomo Praises Sanwo-olu,tinubu For Quick Intervention Over NURTW Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Praises Sanwo-olu,tinubu For Quick Intervention Over NURTW Saga (394 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks GRV On Mohbad Death, Praises Sanwo Olu / Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Praises Sanwo-olu,tinubu For Quick Intervention Over NURTW Saga by dailynaijamode: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2019
The new caretaker Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Lagos State, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo, has described the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as his “father, leader and mentor”.

Oluomo said this in a message he posted on his official Instagram handle on Thursday.

He thanked Tinubu for supporting him to emerge as leader of the NURTW in the state.

He also praised Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for supporting his candidature.

Oluomo wrote, “I cannot but also thank my father, my leader, my mentor His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, for his love and support towards my emergence as the NURTW chairman. He is truly a father and a father indeed.”

He also praised Oba Saheed Elegushi and other traditional rulers as well as APC leaders in the state for supporting him.

The NURTW chief called for support from other members of the caretaker committee.

The union in Lagos State has become notorious for extortion of money from commercial drivers and shop owners and have become untouchable due to the cover they allegedly receive from politicians and security officials.

The union has also been known to perpetrate acts of violence, leading to the death of many in recent years.

Oluomo was stabbed several times at an APC rally in January during a fracas with another faction of the union.

His close associate, Olayinka Mamowora, aka Mamok, was stabbed to death in 2015 while another prominent NURTW member in his Oshodi/Isolo community, Rasaq Bello, popularly known as Hamburger, was shot dead in Shogunle during the APC council primaries in 2017.

https://dailynaijamode.com/mc-oluomo-hails-tinubu-sanwo-olu-over-nurtw-job/

Re: MC Oluomo Praises Sanwo-olu,tinubu For Quick Intervention Over NURTW Saga by SLAP44: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2019
This man here is the next governor of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Praises Sanwo-olu,tinubu For Quick Intervention Over NURTW Saga by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: MC Oluomo Praises Sanwo-olu,tinubu For Quick Intervention Over NURTW Saga by Criticaltemp: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Praising for ur pocket. The real owners of lagos.. God, save ur people from this devils..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

12 Shiites Killed By Police Nationwide – IMN / The Ogun State Election Petition Tribunal Has Declared Governor Dapo Abiodun Win / South African Shares How A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Him Over Xenophobic Atta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.