Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) (933 Views)

From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by aljharem(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
am a so called northerner, and i believe ibb and ciroma destroyed nigeria as we know it.
i have been reading nl for sometime nw, and i have noticed the way the rest of the country dislike us.(even the middle belt)
there must be something we are doing that they do not like about us, and i am sure it is not because we are Muslims.
Now even our brothers in jos nw fight against us. embarassed

my northern brothers i noticed that this hostility stated after ibb declared his intention to be president 2011, and ciroma stated this nuisance that the northerners must be president 2011. why
i know that we northerners think before we act, and i argue northerners not to vote for this ibb person( after all when he was in power, we did not gain anything from him)

or brother what do u think
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by OYBMEND: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
You are not a Northerner.

stop telling lies.
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by aljharem(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
OYB_MEND:

You are not a Northerner.

stop telling lies.
angry angry angry angry
what evidence do u hav
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by aljharem(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by aljharem(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by hakanai(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2010
alj harem:

am a so called northerner, and i believe ibb and ciroma destroyed nigeria as we know it.
i have been reading nl for sometime nw, and i have noticed the way the rest of the country dislike us.(even the middle belt)
there must be something we are doing that they do not like about us, and i am sure it is not because we are Muslims.
Now even our brothers in jos nw fight against us. embarassed

my northern brothers i noticed that this hostility stated after ibb declared his intention to be president 2011, and ciroma stated this nuisance that the northerners must be president 2011. why
i know that we northerners think before we act, and i argue northerners not to vote for this ibb person( after all when he was in power, we did not gain anything from him)

or brother what do u think

Personally i believe your are most likely from the north.The problem we have is the simple truth that up north alot of times our brothers in majority try to make others irrelevant especially at the critical time they need them.About Jos, it is only getting into a dimension, typical to accumulated hate. embarassed
   When a minority tells you in the North there are problems or issues then as folks you may want to listen and prefer acceptable solutions.i mean walk the walk not just talk.The majority ethnic groups in the North should learn to listen to everybody/group that has a stake.The obvious victimization and intolerance has given rise to the differences and crack our enemies of unity have exploited. the grudges continue to escalate further.We should have fixed it or resisted the ill treatment of people by faith or ethnicity from the on set.We merely watched as it had nothing to do with us at a particular time.
   Look,much as we want to be true to our selves,as muslims those in the act of taking lives for no other reason except that you feel someone else is less is not worth it and condemable.As a minority and  muslim i even fear places like Kano in the north simply because of there radical and violent tendercy.
  My brother when our silly elders went to kaduna to talk about supporting jonathan i wept,why because we had more pressing issues we needed to address yet we called a silly Northern summit for the greedy and the northern governors forum to discuss issues about power and influence.What we need is fairness,security,economic revolution,education,vision for the future and reasonable dialogue with the rest of Nigeria.
    Like an elder at the summit stated we don't need presidency to move forward.we just need a better sincere and committed leadership at council,LGA and state Government levels. The little we get the more you add value to it with wise decisions. cry cry cool
Alot of people think resource control is not ideal for ND,for me i think it is needed more than ever,i do know we in the north will certainly not die.why is that ?only when our leaders feel the squeeze will they know that they need to restore and expand the local economies of the North.A leader wakes up and thinks his children should get a grand marriage or better still move an expensive entourage where even a governor of a far more resourcefull state may not use.A leader watches an industry die or watch farmers lack farming incentives.Government watches Where parents sit at home and encourage there wards to run the streets begging and hawking.forgetting the education required for skilled labour and economic/societal survival.
    About the religious crisis,i am a muslim and i find it sad and unfortunate the way some idiots spoil our names.The yorubas have got there's right.forget the issue that yorubas are one ethnic tribe that is why.explain to me where a man of same tribe or family feels justified to take the life of another unwarranted because of religion.This has happen between the two northern divides of xtians & islam.My instance is Jos for this.
     The problems are many but our leaders spend alot of resources,enegry and focus to retain power they have failed to manage in there domains.people may dislike buhari in the south,but i tell you he is one man that can tackle them (northern elite parasites) squarely and tell them to shut up without remorse.Don't mind the split for or against GEJ,it is there selfish intrest not progressive intrest that drive them.they know well to even support IBB over Buhari/Ribadu shows there intent period.Buhari/Ribadu are far more marketable than IBB.
     I wish i could change the ideology of boko haram to Northern elite haram.you will see a great change in the lifes of the average Northerner.The middlebelt is hard to define but i will tell you something. if you don't get your acts right, the entire not will soon begin to have groups and names.People that are tired of failure will begin to see need to distance themselves from the name Arewa or north.I know while we talk here our arrogant northern elites are somewhere unconcerned and discussing selfish destructvie intrest. undecided
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by jason12345: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
haka_nai:

Personally i believe your are most likely from the north.The problem we have is the simple truth that up north alot of times our brothers in majority try to make others irrelevant especially at the critical time they need them.About Jos, it is only getting into a dimension, typical to accumulated hate. embarassed
   When a minority tells you in the North there are problems or issues then as folks you may want to listen and prefer acceptable solutions.i mean walk the walk not just talk.The majority ethnic groups in the North should learn to listen to everybody/group that has a stake.The obvious victimization and intolerance has given rise to the differences and crack our enemies of unity have exploited. the grudges continue to escalate further.We should have fixed it or resisted the ill treatment of people by faith or ethnicity from the on set.We merely watched as it had nothing to do with us at a particular time.
   Look,much as we want to be true to our selves,as muslims those in the act of taking lives for no other reason except that you feel someone else is less is not worth it and condemable.As a minority and  muslim i even fear places like Kano in the north simply because of there radical and violent tendercy.
  My brother when our silly elders went to kaduna to talk about supporting jonathan i wept,why because we had more pressing issues we needed to address yet we called a silly Northern summit for the greedy and the northern governors forum to discuss issues about power and influence.What we need is fairness,security,economic revolution,education,vision for the future and reasonable dialogue with the rest of Nigeria.
    Like an elder at the summit stated we don't need presidency to move forward.we just need a better sincere and committed leadership at council,LGA and state Government levels. The little we get the more you add value to it with wise decisions. cry cry cool
Alot of people think resource control is not ideal for ND,for me i think it is needed more than ever,i do know we in the north will certainly not die.why is that ?only when our leaders feel the squeeze will they know that they need to restore and expand the local economies of the North.A leader wakes up and thinks his children should get a grand marriage or better still move an expensive entourage where even a governor of a far more resourcefull state may not use.A leader watches an industry die or watch farmers lack farming incentives.Government watches Where parents sit at home and encourage there wards to run the streets begging and hawking.forgetting the education required for skilled labour and economic/societal survival.
    About the religious crisis,i am a muslim and i find it sad and unfortunate the way some idiots spoil our names.The yorubas have got there's right.forget the issue that yorubas are one ethnic tribe that is why.explain to me where a man of same tribe or family feels justified to take the life of another unwarranted because of religion.This has happen between the two northern divides of xtians & islam.My instance is Jos for this.
     The problems are many but our leaders spend alot of resources,enegry and focus to retain power they have failed to manage in there domains.people may dislike buhari in the south,but i tell you he is one man that can tackle them (northern elite parasites) squarely and tell them to shut up without remorse.Don't mind the split for or against GEJ,it is there selfish intrest not progressive intrest that drive them.they know well to even support IBB over Buhari/Ribadu shows there intent period.Buhari/Ribadu are far more marketable than IBB.
     I wish i could change the ideology of boko haram to Northern elite haram.you will see a great change in the lifes of the average Northerner.The middlebelt is hard to define but i will tell you something. if you don't get your acts right, the entire not will soon begin to have groups and names.People that are tired of failure will begin to see need to distance themselves from the name Arewa or north.I know while we talk here our arrogant northern elites are somewhere unconcerned and discussing selfish destructvie intrest. undecided

may Allah bless you!!!
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by jason12345: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
we yorubas have muslims but that does not mean we should take it to the extremes!!! we should learn to live with one another! smiley
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by GJENTS(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2010
haka nai - thank you for saying it the way it is.
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by aljharem(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
haka_nai:

u are perfectly right, if we what people to convert to islam, we must convert them by reasoning with them NOT BY BLOOD SHEDDING OR VIOLENCE. they should see it in our behaviour and then adopt it
a group like boko haram and fulanis in jos is just sending a bad message to the world about us
i know there would soon be fractions in the north, but the question is when  cry cry cry
i really hope those so called northern leaders do not enter power, WE THE NORTHERNERS HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH. WE ARE THE GROUP THAT PRODUCED THE PRESIDENT THE MOST AND ALSO THE MOST UNDER DEVELOPED PART OF NIGERIA
i mean, back in the 80's and early 90's yoruba people use to run to kano,sokoto etc for greener pasture but nw they just go to lagos or ibadan.
a typical southerner think we are silly, and i agree with them becos WE STILL FOLLOW THIS SAME OLD LEADERS THAT THERE CHILDREN ARE IN DIASPORA AND US WE ARE IN THE DESERT SURVIVING WHILE THEY HAVE BILLIONS ABROAD angry angry angry angry angry angry
I FOR ONE BELIEVE NORTHERNERS SHOULD VOTE FOR A CREDIBLE CANDIDATE FROM THE NORTH LIKE RIBADU.
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by okosodo: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
Ribadu Agents in Naira land, Holy ghost Fire
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by seunmsg(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ Haka Nai, your post is one of the most reasonable post that i have ever read on Nairaland. Please keep it up.

I wish i could change the ideology of boko haram to Northern elite haram

this will be a very cool idea. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by mykbass(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
i quite agreed with some of your opinion, but where i disagree with you is where Ribadu name is been attached. Ribadu is an instrument of corruption in this great nation. i have my personnel opinion that most of the people who served OBJ tenure were corrupt. Ribadu have nothing to offer
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by dafman10(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2010
no prblm
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by aljharem(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2010
dafman10:

no prblm
haka_nai:

mykbass:

i quite agreed with some of your opinion, but where i disagree with you is where Ribadu name is been attached. Ribadu is an instrument of corruption in this great nation. i have my personnel opinion that most of the people who served OBJ tenure were corrupt. Ribadu have nothing to offer
yes, i am starting to think so also
i think we northerners should just vote for the must credible candidate available whether north, southwest, southeast. because if we keep saying we are only going to vote for northerners then we are really going to suffer, for been ignorant to the fact that this northern leaders do not care about us at all angry angry. the best thing we can do for ourselves is to vote the most credible candidate, so at least the northerners can have a good life.
if u ask a foreigner today about what they think about nigeria or were they would visit, they would say (lagos,ibadan, portHarcourt ,) all this are in the south except form abuja which is in the north.
our northern leaders have failed us woefully in every aspect of the economy
from education to jobs to health service to technology etc
even there are no ATM in the north and in lagos alone i saw ATM everywhere (one was even 2 blocks away) angry i mean it is a disgrace to us  cry
when i went back to nigeria, i had to stay in lagos becuase my state have boko haram  angry angry angry angry
pls we northerners let us not vote for any northerner again on less he is a very good leader with no corruption in his name angry angry
Re: Ibb Must Not Be President 2011 (north) by okosodo: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2010
All these Boko Haram People

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Riggin At Home But Lecturing Gbagbo On Democracy ! ! ! ! / Modu Fannami The Governorship Candidate Of The Anpp In Borno State Assasinated. / Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.