Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,831 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) (946 Views)

Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures / Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) by yongnoble(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2011
I came across these pictures and i felt i should share it here so you (those residing in the southern part of the country) can have an idea of the extent of the damage and massacre caused by those hoodlums up in the North.

If you have other pictures please share it as well.

Re: Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ooh my God, am scared.this country is no longer save.this people are heartless, why this for God's sake, this madness per crazyness.stupidity upon illiteracy.is this all because of election:this are human being not cow for God sake.their is a big difference between the two, GOD WILL JUDGE HERE ON EARTH.
Re: Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) by cap28: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2011
poster these pictures are far too graphic can you please remove that terrible picture of the woman on the railway track
Re: Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) by ikelowa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2011
isn't it hightime nigeria should seceed.these people are heartless. I strongly believe these are sacrifices made for this election.how can northerners be killing themselves over power.is impossible.
Re: Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) by ikelowa(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2011
plz i would like to know the people they are killing.is it the opposition party supporters or non northerners.i suppose this dead ones are not the ibos,yorubas or else i think the gradual emergence of another civil war in nigeria may take place.
Re: Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) by Rhino5dm: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2011
That woman on rail track was an accident victim in portharcourt and the incident date's back to 2006 or so.

I have seen that picture in circulation.

I wonder when portharcourt became north.

Nice trial!
Re: Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) by Rossikk(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
Can fools stop posting these FAKE pictures pls?
Re: Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2011
Looking at the map, I wonder why Ribadu even bothered to contest.

Osun just had to be one different one
Re: Pictures Of The Recent Riots In The North (**warning** Very Graphic) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2011
I regret being part of these dumb people called nigerians!

(1) (Reply)

Escaped From Kiri Kiri Prison / Lagos Cabinet: Fashola’s List Tears Acn Apart / Brain Fingerprinting : In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.