Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Bbnaija2019: “I Wouldn’t Mind If A Man Chooses To Wash My Underwear” – Esther - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2019: “I Wouldn’t Mind If A Man Chooses To Wash My Underwear” – Esther (541 Views)

MC Fish: Why I Wash My Wife’s Underwear – Anita Joseph’s Husband / Bbnaija: "Frodd Never Washed My Underwear" – Esther Opens Up On What Happened / If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija2019: “I Wouldn’t Mind If A Man Chooses To Wash My Underwear” – Esther by Jalabase(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Esther in a new interview on The Report Card with Hero Daniel on LITV said she wouldn’t see it as a big deal if a man chooses to wash her underwears.

Recall her love interest, Frodd recently became a topic of discussion after an innocent photo surfaced online with many speculating that he had been washing Esther’s underwear in the house to prove his love for her.

In the photo, Frodd was seen washing his clothes while Esther’s underwear were also spotted.

Addressing the rumours, Esther denied Frodd washed her underwear and said they were washing separately, and at the time Frodd was spotted with her underwear she had gone to spread some of her clothes.

When asked if she would allow a man to wash her underwear, Esther gave a positive reply.
Cc mynd44

Source: https://www.jalabase.com/gist/bbnaija2019-i-wouldnt-mind-if-a-man-chooses-to-wash-my-underwear-esther/

Re: Bbnaija2019: “I Wouldn’t Mind If A Man Chooses To Wash My Underwear” – Esther by Kingdollar28(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Ewu

Na dis type dy like make men dy worship am.... just because say she carry puxxy embarassed embarassed embarassed

Washing _ pants_kee_u_dia embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2019: “I Wouldn’t Mind If A Man Chooses To Wash My Underwear” – Esther by Jalabase(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Missyb3 , fynestboi
Re: Bbnaija2019: “I Wouldn’t Mind If A Man Chooses To Wash My Underwear” – Esther by Praizenews: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2019: “I Wouldn’t Mind If A Man Chooses To Wash My Underwear” – Esther by Taniaa(f): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2019
iranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2019: “I Wouldn’t Mind If A Man Chooses To Wash My Underwear” – Esther by meobizy(f): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Outside the house her main highlights are still based around Frodd.

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Speaks Out Against Allegations He Impregnated A Girl / Skepta Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Gedoni With His New Lady As Him And Khafi Unfollow Each Other On IG (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.