Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS (1094 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2019
Popular Female Nigerian musician, Tiwa Savage pictured with Nigerian-American rapper and American basket ball player, Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/tiwa-savage-pictured-with-jidenna.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2019
Queen Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS by festacman(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS by StephenBB(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2019
I really can't seem to see well

Who's that guy on grey blue by the left

That dress is sooooo.......
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Tall, Taller, Tallest...

Used to think Jidenna was a tall dude. Deceptive camera though.

Tiwa looking like she squeezed herself into the space.
Jidenna looking like a native doctor
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS by thesicilian: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Compare the way the men are fully covered with the woman's dressing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Bluezy13:
Tall, Taller, Tallest...

Used to think Jidenna was a tall dude. Deceptive camera though.

Tiwa looking like she squeezed herself into the space.
Jidenna looking like a native doctor
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS by DIKEnaWAR: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
festacman:
Tiwa Savage is old in the game but sometimes she rolls like a naive up and coming artiste. In these pictures, she deployed bad personality carriage, poor image projection, zero elegance and poor dress-to-event matching sense. Just look at how she diminished rather than enhance her brand as an accomplished STAR in these pictures. Excellent singer but always showing signs of low self-esteem whenever she is in United States. Her image managers should do better.

By the way, I am a ardent fan and admirer of Tiwa Savage. So there no trace of hate in my observations. Just a little pissed off!

Good points.

Leaving Marvin records for one spot in a record label in America is a mistake I hope she doesn't regret. She will say she wants to be known all over world. Is she not known already? Internet has made them universal starts. She's going to end up like D'banj.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony in New York. PHOTOS by exstreve: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
I first met Tiwa in 2011, when she was still in London, it took me about 2days to see her since she was busy writting songs for top American stars in the US like Fantasia barruno and Snoop Dogg

when we finally met, I was so surprised she was giving me seductive looks, to cut the story short, I had sex with her and countless of times after that, I had to let her go, then she came back to naija, and released 'kele kele love' from her debut studio album 'once upon a time' (2013)

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Slays In Glamorous Style As She Steps Out With Mr. Eazi / Pastor Shares Photos Of Suspected Robber Sleeping Unclad At Robbery Scene / ''is There God, Does God Really Exist?'' Watch This Viral Video By Dax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.