Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) (47900 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by GistMore11: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Music star Tiwa Savage was so excited after her new track with the video of 49-99 appears on new york times square electronic billboard.

She was pictured with Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony on the red carpet.

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-poses-with-jidenna-and-carmelo-anthony-in-new-york

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by GistMore11: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2019
She wrote;

See more photos of Tiwa Savage and Jidenna as her new song, 49-99 trends in New York ==> HERE

2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Mraphel: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2019
She nearly becomes olosho to promote a single song chai.

Women like attention.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by StephenBB(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2019
I really don't seem to see well ��

Who's that guy on grey blue by the right

That dress is sooooo.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2019
Tall, Taller, Tallest...

Used to think Jidenna was a tall dude.
Deceptive camera though. Dude looking like a native doctor
Tiwa looking like she squeezed herself into the space.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Bang! Bang!! Boomerang smiley

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by donbachi(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2019
which kind sputting and baff up be dis na?

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by MiaB(f): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2019
I don't understand tiwas outfit sneakers on long skirt

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Kentura(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2019
Jidenna is so fucking fine!! Dear Lawd!!

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by festacman(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Tiwa Savage is old in the game but sometimes she rolls like a naive up and coming artiste. In these pictures, she deployed bad personality carriage, poor image projection, zero elegance and poor dress-to-event matching sense. Just look at how she diminished rather than enhance her brand as an accomplished STAR. Tiwa is an excellent singer who used to live in US but yet she always shows some signs of 'low self-esteem' whenever she is in the midst of established American stars. Her image managers should do better.

By the way, I am a ardent fan and admirer of Tiwa Savage. So there no trace of hate in my observations. Just a little pissed off!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Why she con dress like confused teenager like this? grin

Sneakers on A line skirt grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by exstreve: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
I first met Tiwa in 2011, when she was still in London, it took me about 2days to see her since she was busy writting songs for top American stars in the US like Fantasia barruno and Snoop Dogg
when we finally met, I was so surprised she was giving me seductive looks, to cut the story short, I had sex with her and countless of times after that, I had to let her go, then she came back to naija, and released 'kele kele love' from her debut studio album 'once upon a time' (2013)

14 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
exstreve:

I first met Tiwa in 2011, when she was still in London, it took me about 2days to see her since she was busy writting songs for top American stars in the US like Fantasia barruno and Snoop Dogg
when we finally met, I was so surprised she was giving me seductive looks, to cut the story short, I had sex with her and countless of times after that, I had to let her go, then she came back to naija, and released 'kele kele love' from her debut studio album 'once upon a time' (2013)
Cool story bro, tell it again

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Stealthwalker(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
What's jidenna wearing for f**k sake

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by overdrive(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Is tiwa this short or those guys are very tall
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Gabrie300(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
overdrive:
Is tiwa this short or those guys are very tall
The Guy on shades is An NBA basketball player

19 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by GistMore3: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Jidenna is wearing skirt and gown

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is hilarious ROTFL......

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by sparog(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Na which kain dressing be dis now

grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Y she no come wear clothe?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Miracle4Sure: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lovely
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
I was the photographer that snapped them

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by ayyoughurt(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nice One but Tiwa use scope short o
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Naija247blog: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
nice photo
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
StephenBB:
I really don't seem to see well ��

Who's that guy on grey blue by the right

That dress is sooooo.....

Jidenna

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
What is jidenna wearing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funmi Bank-Anthony: My Grandfather Had 48 Houses In Lagos But Willed Us Nothing / Asari Dokubo Getting Makeup Done (Photo) / Don Jazzy Insists On Sex Before Marriage To Ascertain Sexual Compatibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.