Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

World Beard Day: All You Need To Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Beard Day: All You Need To Know (22322 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Am sick and Tired of my Bears.. grows like every 3days.. no matter how I tAake them off..

I am really Tired of them... I don't need them

1 Like

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by DrNueLpureHoney: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I dislike guys with too much beards like Osama, clean shaved guys are just the best kiss

Na e be say......
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Angelfrost(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
AryaSand:
There is a World Beard Day?

Welcome to the generation of the trivia and ridiculous!!! undecided
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Laurene: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
I don't like guys that keep beards

1 Like

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Belteshazzar1: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
hmmmmmm it is left for the government to add this one in the ministerial list minister for Beard and culture... mtcheeeew
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Festus348: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
*HOW GIFTALWORLD WORKS�����*

1. Once u Sign up u Get a whooping sum bonus of N500 ���

2. Everyday u login to the website in the morning u Earn N50

3. Just click a news you Earn N10 per News

4. Share sponsored post to facebook datz N50 per post Daily.

5.Share news from the website and Earn N2 per news shared.

6. Refer a friend and Earn N1300 per person referred.

*With a one time registration fee of #2,000*
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Toks2008(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lalas247 will love this thread. The babe and beards matta no be small thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Laurene:
I don't like guys that keep beards

When you see well groomed beards you go change mind...
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by danthamccoy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Mtcheeew.. Better shave that bush and look clean.
I prefer Trey Songz or Pharrell Williams looking typa nigga than this nonsense
Literally nobody cares about your preferences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by banji1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
How about World Bald day?

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by duchessvikki0(f): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nice. As long as its not unkempt and bushy, bearded guys are cool
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by maklelemakukula(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Funny shit
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Goalnaldo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
If you nor get beard hide your face tongue

1 Like

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by danielck22(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Very soon they will celebrate "World Pubic Hair day". Lubbish!

Haters be hating...... feminist sighted

1 Like

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by danielck22(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Haters be hating....lubbish feminist

1 Like

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by dexmond: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
these guys are very smart. so to deal with the negative profiling that followed 9/11, they have to work out these scheme with the fashion industry. indeed, the whole world is under the influence of the evil one!

1 Like

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Nurumaxy: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
small time now dem go begin celebrate world clitoris day beard day ko breast day ni
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Rolax: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
'If beards are degrees, then the he-goat would have been the Vice Chancellor of UNN' - Albert Einstein
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by oluwasegun007(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
NobleAngell:

That day I'll see yours to commensurate the day...

Don't mind me ooo
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by DimIsaac10(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Waiting patiently for world billionaire day
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Aanemoo(f): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
MyBeardGang:
Today is the World Beard Day 2019 and I am excited to share this with all my Beard'ren on Nairaland and also all aspiring Beard'ren who are in the process of becoming a BeardKing.

The World Beard Day holds every first Saturday in September and the World Beard Day for 2019 is TODAY, September 7, 2019. It is a time around the world when bearded men celebrate themselves and what they stand for.

Bearded men are known to be people with charisma, courage to challenge the status quo or the stigma attached to growing beards in some part of the world and likewise promote the art of beard growing, connect with individual e.t.c.

So let's briefly look into what world beard day is all about and how to get started:

Let's quickly look into the history of the World Beard Day

World beard day started when a group of anonymous bearded men organized an event to honor the tradition of Scandinavian until it caught the attention of the international audience.

Other sources have it that the exact origin of world beard is unknown, there is the only evidence of Danish Vikings dedicating a special day to the celebration of bearded men as far back 800 AD. Back in those days, there is no specific date to honor the beard, but we have multiple celebrations throughout the world. Some of the celebrations are crazy to talk about.

Let's take for example, Donskborg, where people without beards are banished into a nearby forest to for 24 hours.

Who is saying the truth here? Nobody can say, as history can be subjected to a series of manipulations to suit each man's agenda.

Who is the Organizer of World Beard Day 2019

It is a day where bearded people from anywhere around the world come together to celebrate beard. The organizers for each country vary. However, for Nigeria, the popular Jameson Irish Whisky brand will be hosting Bearded men to a gathering of good food and whiskey in Lagos.

Last August, they announced that world beard day will take place and that the brand will be doing something to celebrate it.

How World Beard Day is Celebrated?

Public events involve contest or display of bearded prowess among attendants. Music shows and special food are not always far from there. You will see a lot of amazing activities where attendants paint their faces to mimic different beard style.

Private events are made up of activities where bearded brothers engage in masculine activities. It is usually in two categories. Constructive ones are building of the bearded human pyramid and destructive ones such as the building of bonfire.

The 2019 World Beard Day in Nigeria will be celebrated at Lekki in Lagos with complimentary Cocktails for all Bearded Men and their friends, on the 8th of September 2019. Where will you be?

You can also use that as an opportunity to catch up with me on growing and grooming your facial hair.

Happy World Beard Day 2019!

https://mybeardgang.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-world-beard-day-2019/

U've seriously got to be kidding.me
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
I know one day some ladies will come with one idea similar to the guys , like world braless day or world banging day
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by KenModi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Mtcheeew.. Better shave that bush and look clean.
I prefer Trey Songz or Pharrell Williams looking typa nigga than this nonsense

To each his/her own! Thats the beauty of life.
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by metroid(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Festus348:
*HOW GIFTALWORLD WORKS�����*

1. Once u Sign up u Get a whooping sum bonus of N500 ���

2. Everyday u login to the website in the morning u Earn N50

3. Just click a news you Earn N10 per News

4. Share sponsored post to facebook datz N50 per post Daily.

5.Share news from the website and Earn N2 per news shared.

6. Refer a friend and Earn N1300 per person referred.

*With a one time registration fee of #2,000*

You will sleep there be that

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Adeniyii2017: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Invest in your future while you can.
Get all the Materials you need for Data Science, Web Development and Software Development 68.5GB.
See thread by clicking on my moniker to get a brief overview.
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Coldfeets: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
NobleAngell:

Ha ha ha ha

I dey tell you!!!
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Wizmax(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
seriously...e dey pain me say I no get beards....
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Lalas247(f): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Some beardless dudes are crying all over the page... Take heart cry rubbish angry

Beard gang extraordinaire I hail una.. Mummy is home kiss

2 Likes

Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Lalas247(f): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bashmufol:
What about world non bearded day
Haha... Warra shame
Hahaha ahhhh
Kikikk too funny grin
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Lalas247(f): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Toks2008:
Lalas247 will love this thread. The babe and beards matta no be small thing.
Sweetheart how's the family.... So u remember me today.. sad
I got the call see u at the beard gang after party... If you are bringing plus one pls ensure they have a beard. Strict bouncers at the door grin
Re: World Beard Day: All You Need To Know by Toks2008(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lalas247:

Sweetheart how's the family.... So u remember me today.. sad
I got the call see u at the beard gang after party... If you are bringing plus one pls ensure they have a beard. Strict bouncers at the door grin

Lol! I don't ever forget a sweet heart but no reason to communicate ni.

I'm fine and how's your little angel and oga at the top.? My regards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands / Policeman, Wife, Five Children Found Dead In Osun Community / COVID-19: Some States Yet To Submit Samples For Testing, Says NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.