Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it (482 Views)

Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Afonja and envy.

Shattap, Sowore did not do anything first, blah blah blah. Sowore did not rough handle or touch any Nigerian leader to warrant fear to return. All he did was a verbal protest, not physical and threat as seen with IPOB to beat them up. So, afonja stop.

I find it disengenuous and wicked of you to use Sowore name to make a point But when he ask you to protest for him, you will not come out. Hypocrite and coward you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:
Afonja and envy.

Shattap, Sowore did not do anything first, blah blah blah. Sowore did not rough handle or touch any Nigerian leader to warrant fear to return. All he did was a verbal protest, not physical and threat as seen with IPOB to beat them up. So, afonja stop.

I find it disengenuous and wicked of you to use Sowore name to make a point But when he ask you to protest for him, you will not come out. Hypocrite and coward you are!

So physical assault is what you want ? Grow up and act like a civilised human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

So physical assault is what you want ? Grow up and act like a civilised human being.

Dumb afonja. I was responding to you that what Sowore did not what IPOB did; not the same thing and stop comparing.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Dumb afonja. I was responding to you that what Sowore did not what IPOB did; not the same thing and stop comparing.

I am Igbo, from Owerri to be precise.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a Yoruba person. Take the stupidity out of your heart and replace it with logic and reason.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

[s]

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a Yoruba person. Take the stupidity out of your heart and replace it with logic and reason.[/s]

Shattap, you are not Igbo and can never be Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Shattap, you are not Igbo and can never be Igbo.

So in your SIMPLE UNTRAINED MIND , all Igbos should support violence and any Igbo who does not support violence is not Igbo.

No difference between you and ISIS.
Re: Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

So in your SIMPLE UNTRAINED MIND , all Igbos should support violence and any Igbo who does not support violence is not Igbo.

No difference between you and ISIS.

Dumb afonja read my post again
Let talk about violence...Video of Yorubas violently beating and about to kill innocent foreigners few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CpCIj7uGjU
Re: Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Dumb afonja rea my post again
Video of Yorubas violently beating and about to kill innocent foreigners few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CpCIj7uGjU

See what lack of education has produced in Igbo land ?? People like you who are totally ignorant and narrow minded.

Bye bye.
Re: Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

See what lack of education has produced in Igbo land ?? People like you who are totally ignorant and narrow minded.

Bye bye.

Hahaha...afonja, when you give them a dose of their own medicine, they run away. Hypocrites!
Re: Omoyele Sowore started it first - They deserve it by Turantula(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a Yoruba person. Take the stupidity out of your heart and replace it with logic and reason.
U 2 want 2 b Igbo?
Igbo Amaka

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: Federal Lawmaker Calls For Revenge Against South Africa / Abia: Lawmaker Rebulds Schools,build Water Projects, Bursary Awards In 100 Days / Afonja Vote Selling Is Why Osinbanjo Is About To Get Booted Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.