Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) (26383 Views)

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) / Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2019
Nigerian popular sex therapist, Jaruma Empire receives thousands of Naira from different fans after giving birth to her new baby.

Jaruma revealed this online this morning.

See More Photos Below

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/fans-gifted-jaruma-empire-new-baby.html

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2019

1 Share

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Izabel(f): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmm nice of them
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2019
They are paying their dues.

21 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by exstreve: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
......l
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
someone said manage 50k
pray i can comfortably bless people like that someday cheesy

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by omotolababy98: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
chai and they dont really need the money

5 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Dpharisee: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
This news of tactical begging has made those lazy South African men to stop xenophobic attacks on foreigners. Thanks for sharing undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by AtikuNetwork: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
I don't think the baby needs that money, after all the mother claims to be the 'most successful blah.. blah... blah'.

10 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Same people that cannot help their neighbours.

24 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Osyxcel(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
someone said manage 50k

Don't worry, it won't be long.

28 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Inside life... they no d give people wey need am oo

8 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by GTFO(f): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
misplaced priorities!

8 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by zone51: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congrats to the new baby... meanwhile, who is sharing the images, the senders or the receiver? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow...its good to be Good.

Congratulations to her... More blessings to come
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by nerorex01: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
someone said manage 50k

As in the thing weak me ahhhhhhhhh swear...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
And man never see person to give am 500# since morning for giving birth to a frowned face at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
someone said manage 50k

that time is around the corner

5 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Flier: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
OBTMOS:
Inside life... they no d give people wey need am oo
That is the biggest human problem,we tend to do things that makes us happy than things that saves life

6 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
undecided Wonder what she does for them...

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Owned: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
undecided I Can't See My Self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Givenshy: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
On behalf of me and my family we give her #6000
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nice gesture from her fans... But, what's the essence of putting this on social media??!.. Is it that these people don't value privacy, or they get certain life-giving nutritional benefits from the spotlight??!... I'm so disconnected from my generation in many ways. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by itsme01: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
angry

Men Done suffer for Nigeria chaiii„ after selling different jazz to her customer on how to collect money from hardworking men with charms.... they are now sharing it anyhow in appreciation.. isn't that yahoo yahoo

6 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by tech18: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
hmmmm rubbish;; you forget the poor; the IDPs and the less priviledged in the society.:you are givng money to someone who claim to be rich and spending a night in one of the most expensive hotels in Dubai

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

3JS Hotel Honours Rayce With A Pool Party In Abuja (photos)‎ / Mo Abudu & Her Daughter, Temidayo At "Fifty" Premiere / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Lolu Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.