Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Unhurt After Killing 6 People In Gwarinpa, Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Unhurt After Killing 6 People In Gwarinpa, Abuja (300 Views)

Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) / 5 Arrested For Allegedly Beheading Herdsman, Killing 6 Family Members In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Unhurt After Killing 6 People In Gwarinpa, Abuja by Celebgistz1: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Tension strikes as a drunk man and his girlfriend were unhurt after killing about 6 people while returning from a nightclub around 5a.m, today, in Gwarinpa, Abuja.

In the video, A man said:

“Like this now six people are just down in the mortuary because of that Benz and the idiot just jumped out of his car and started shouting where’s my phone and my chain!!!. Within five minutes another car with no plate number came to pick up the benz driver”.

Watch the video
Re: Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Unhurt After Killing 6 People In Gwarinpa, Abuja by Celebgistz1: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Unhurt After Killing 6 People In Gwarinpa, Abuja by Mynd44: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2019

1 Like 4 Shares

(1)

Three Nigerians Arrested For Preventing The Deportation And Speaking Against The / 70% Of Nigerian Prison Inmates Are Illegally Detained - New Report / See How I Handled A Telegram Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.