Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt (31169 Views)

Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University 400-Level Student In Osun (Photos) / A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by bmdmix11: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2022
The 400-level student of Fountain University, Osogbo, Osun State, who was declared missing has been found alive.

Hadiza Salami was last seen after she boarded a vehicle in Abuja on Friday, July 22, 2022, to meet up with school resumption.

The personal driver that drove her from Abuja to Osun state saidd he dropped her at Igbona market at Osogbo and thereafter, dropped her at Wema bank Osogbo. The university’s spokesman, Taoheed Alimi, who confirmed the development in a statement on Monday night, July 25, said the student was found unhurt and is receiving relevant care.

"On behalf of the management of Fountain University, Osogbo, I write to inform the general public that one of our students, Hadiza Salami who was recently declared missing has been found," the statement read.

"Miss Salami was found unhurt, thanks to the effort of the security operatives and of course, the wide range of support received from the general public.

The management of the university, therefore, urges all to please stop any form of publicity indicating that she is still missing.

"Once again, on behalf of the management and the parents of Miss Salami, I wish to thank the Nigerian Police force and other security operatives, the press as well as the general public for the show of solidarity."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/missing-osun-varsity-student-found-unhurt.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by inoki247: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Where she go before all na no dey give person full gist...

Abi which kain half story be diz....

We need full story of aw dem take find her and where she go undecided undecided

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
I don't know why dis people likes to take our feelings for granted? Why can't they tell us exactly what happened?
There r some of us that feels bothered anytime we heard about a missing person due to the security challenges we have in Nigeria.
Imagine me putting her in my prayers only for me to now discover she was on a Prick mission.
There is God ooo
Anyway, welcome back

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Realmi: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022

Missing people everyday...thank God she survived
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by USembassyAbuja: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
i hope he didn't followed a man as usual

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by directonpc(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Macgyver1: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Glad she was found unhurt cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by cerowo(f): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
We should be given the full gist… what really happened to her

30 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Dagenius53: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
So when they find missing girls alive people will be shouting prick, so you are all expecting them to die and be shouting RIP and bad governance right?

14 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by SmartyPants(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
It was very obvious that she was not missing. She was merely unreachable.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Barsote(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Thank God
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Where was she? how was she found, etc.
Questions.

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Cerebellum: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks these universities are using "missing" to make their uni known?
First, it one private uni have never heard, now this

19 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Coldfeets: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
We thank God for her life.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by handsomeyinka(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Great news...
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Doubleoh7: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
U go fear missing naa. The rate young ladies of this age "miss" their ways into the arms of secret lovers, leaving a heart broken family behind, seriously and painfully searching for them needs urgent intervention. The other day, one on twitter declared herself 'abducted' from Abuja only to be "found unhurt" in lagos and was subsequently prosecuted by the NPF.

13 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by LordHashira: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by mbasharon(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
So she didn't say where she went?

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Judolisco(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Where she go? Tell us so we go avoid the place

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Xscape047: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Cruise control
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Johnny147147: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2022
I cover ur skull against any evil eye and every miner grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Halopy: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2022
When she was "missing" una no let us rest. Now that she was "found" una no wan give us details abi? No wahala. We no be mumu o. We already knew she went to change oil and una wan con dey do damage control abi?

12 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Unhurt? Check again.
Probably she received something.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Samskid310(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Prick does not hurt

14 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Okemmuo(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Thank God
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Enyimbafc: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Bullion van wanted to use her for mining to manipulate votes in his favour but God intervene.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Anny4me: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Thank God for his mercy. He is worthy of our praise
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Ndukwe007(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2022
So nothdidng about where she went to.
What preek cannot do does not exist.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged N1.7B Fraud: EFCC Arrests Lagos Businessman (Pictured) / My Close Encounter With 419 Men / Boko Haram Kills Soldier In Adamawa After Trying To Invade Their Base. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.