Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua (25836 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by GistMore11: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Andy Ruiz Jnr. has accused Tyson Fury of fat-shaming him after his big win against Anthony Joshua in June at Madison Square, New York.

Speaking ahead of Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz's rematch scheduled for December 7 in Saudi Arabia, Tyson Fury told TMZ Sports that people are no longer interested in the Nigerian-born British boxer after his shocking defeat to a ‘little fat guy’.

‘People aren’t interested in beaten fighters, as we saw with AJ,’ Fury said.

‘AJ was like this great big man made out of marble, and then he gets knocked out by a little fat guy and everyone thinks “oh my god this ripped guy got knocked out by this little fat guy”.

‘Now nobody likes him anymore, it’s like the bubble’s been burst. It’s a cliche in boxing, once you’ve been pounded, nobody wants to know.

‘Everybody loves a winner, and when you’re no longer a winner, you don’t get no more p***y.

Firing back at Tyson Fury over the comment credited to him, Andy Ruiz said the British professional boxer was fat-shaming him to stay relevant. He also revealed he is Fury's fan.

"Tyson Fury, he wants to be relevant," Ruiz tells us. "He wants to be in the scene. I like the guy too. I'm a big fan of him. I like how he is. I like his energy."

Ruiz stated that he won't allow Fury distract him from his rematch with AJ in Saudi Arabia a.k.a the "Clash on the Dunes".

"I don't wanna look past Anthony Joshua. I want to win on December 7th, then maybe me and him can get in a fight too" he added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/09/07/andy-ruiz-claps-back-tyson-fury-fat-shaming-relevant/

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by GistMore11: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by Rextizzle(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
This guy will so beat Anthony Joshua like a mad man, am ready to bet $3000

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by drips8(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tyson was just being honest

Anyone can see that and no one expected Aj to lose

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by CarGuideNG: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by realvikash: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin Akpa Akpu
Fat Guys normally get slug like body, no matter how hard you punch, that mass of fat no dey let blows go through, Joshua would need something extra to win this guy!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by lebron7(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
But u won't
Cus u don't have wink

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by foolbuster: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rextizzle:

Its very easy to bet with your mouth.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by Dpharisee: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mr Ibu of Mexico with pot belly that beat our six pack Joshua

8 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by mazizitonene(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
I just dey pity this guy sha.......the way AJ go use knock am out ehnn.....go funny daii grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
JUDO WRESTLER defeats a BOXER..
that's all I know for now.
He remains the DESTROYER

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by exstreve: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
I met Ruiz in August 2014, I gave him a brief talk on how to overcome accusations and riddiculous scandals, I'm very shocked he didn't need to my advice, for that, I would love joshua to take back his crown, and i would be live in Saudi, just to watch him go down later in the year

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by realestniggah: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Is it fat shaming if you call an obvious fat person fat?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by emkz: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Andy Ruiz, Tyson Fury did not fat-shame you. You are fat. He was only describing you the way you are. Just embrace it.

I think you are talking too much these days. If I am you, I'd focus on the fight and train harder. I feel luck was a bit on your side the last time and you became a world champion when you were least prepared for it.

Work hard and talk less.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by BigBelleControl(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Shebi Fury sef fat before.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Joshua underrated Ruiz and fell as a result. Until Fury enters the ring with the fat little guy, that's when he will realize that fat flesh can absorb and neutralize muscular punches.

Some fat people get endurance ooo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by DrNueLpureHoney: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
If AJ catch this guy eh?.....

6 Likes

Win is win wether fat or not. What has slim done for people wen the fat is writing his name boldly on d world stage.

Forget shaming bro. I would encourage to use ur fat to kick his *ss again in Saudi.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by lost24: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Is not by fat. Just get d job done

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by jovialswag(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
I want Joshua to fight Wilder I wanna check something

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by TANID(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dpharisee:
Mr Ibu of Mexico with pot belly that beat our six pack Joshua
cheesy
Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by salford1: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
Lol. It's nice to dream once in a while.
I wonder if that is out of the 300k you managed to save for your tanzanian trip grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Vizzy4u:
If AJ catch this guy eh?.....

Was AJ sleeping the last time dey fought?

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by Emmy9ite02(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Just give us A.J vs Wilder already.

5 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rextizzle:

AJ coach is the cause of his lose to Ruiz....
At the beginning , AJ has some advantages over him but when the match turned, the coach suppose to lemmme him know what to do... that is the work of the coach ....but the coach failed in his responsibility...so, AJ lost the match.... it's was so unfortunate....
I think AJ shld train and over train on his different lapses ....he has done it before and he can still do it again....

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by opribo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
AJ underated him now he is ready to finish him up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by vibre: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
How is it possible to fat shame a shamelessly fat and shapeless boxer like this hippopotamus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by Godwin2am(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
BE PATROTIC FOR ONCE
Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by hahn(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
emkz:
Andy Ruiz, Tyson Fury did not fat-shame you. You are fat. He was only describing you the way you are. Just embrace it.

I think you are talking too much these days. If I am you, I'd focus on the fight and train harder. I feel luck was a bit on your side the last time and you became a world champion when you were least prepared for it.

Work hard and talk less.

Luck?

You obviously didn't watch the fight

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Accuses Tyson Fury Of Fat-shaming Him Ahead Of Rematch With A. Joshua by drezzyx(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Anthony Joshua in d mood ryt now, Saying I can't wait to fvck dis fat guy up...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Onuachu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Gains More Instagram Followers / I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama / Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.