Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos (26626 Views)

Iphone 8, Xr, Xs Mas And 12 For Sale...**SOLD / Iphone 11 Vs Xs Mas Which Is More Betta / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 5:56am On Sep 08, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Wow......May God bless him... Good people still dey this country oooh.

ICloud is an awesome security code for some gadgets... E make sense.

If you need original unadulterated honey... Whatsapp or call me on 080921 51 959
good people indeed. You missed tye part where he said it was returned because he blocked it using icloud
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Starhearts: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Budline1:
That's how a lot of them are lately bro. There are still good ladies tho. They might not be very outgoing but you should look into those if you're looking for a relationship. Free the slay queens or just use them for sex only and give them the money they crave for after sex, no strings attached with them abeg.

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by Starhearts: 6:52am On Sep 08, 2019
simple250:

Ashawo Is 1k standing ...1500 without breast 2500 full package with free condom

VENUE pls
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
exstreve:
This man just showed an act of cowardice....

I remember in 1996 while I was on a trip to Paris, Macron the current president of France somewhat lost his wallet, and coincidentally I was there, I picked it and gave it to him, lo and behold, he left without giving me anything.

Today, I am more bigger and richer than him, I wish him well as he manages his position as the president of France, I knew he would never beat my accomplishments, cos even if I'm broke, I can never accept to be a president to a small Nation as france
the faceless man, is that you?.. Have u changed ur moniker? Smh angry
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by akmaldini(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2019
It took the guy 7hours to do the needful...
Re: Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos by samjay111: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
exstreve:
This man just showed an act of cowardice....

I remember in 1996 while I was on a trip to Paris, Macron the current president of France somewhat lost his wallet, and coincidentally I was there, I picked it and gave it to him, lo and behold, he left without giving me anything.

Today, I am more bigger and richer than him, I wish him well as he manages his position as the president of France, I knew he would never beat my accomplishments, cos even if I'm broke, I can never accept to be a president to a small Nation as france
you DON start to lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? / How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm / Etisalat MB Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.