Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism (20914 Views)

Tite steps down As Brazil Coach after World Cup Exit / World Cup Qualifier Ends As Brazil Try To Deport 4 Argentine Players Mid-Match / 'I Want Argentina' - Neymar, As Brazil Goes Through To 2021 Copa América Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tubesafari:

He is broke
As of 2019' Ronaldinho worths 90million dollars.

Is that your definition of being broke ? undecided
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by drezzyx(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
The only world best with d best of skills till date.

Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by Tubesafari: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
As of 2019' Ronaldinho worths 90million dollars.

Is that your definition of being broke ? undecided

Forget weting you read online, the guy is broke
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
SOCCER GODS have always come from SOUTH AMERICA....
Ask me why...??
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by sirpompey(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dino baba the real ewu
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by follock007(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Unless he is able to start thinking in line with formal official characters related to tourism, he may just be dribbling too much enough to pocket brazil inside his own anus...
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by specialmati(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tubesafari:
After squandering his all his money, his country people still get mind give am job.

They shouldn't expect that ministry to grow
account manager I greet oooh

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by Damfostopper(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
how he suddenly went broke is a mystery....... mismanagement of funds
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by kaymart: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
philip0906:
Daddydinho (that's what I call him)

The greatest footballer to have ever lived (my opinion). He made football look easy and effortless.

Well deserved appointment. If you don't know what this means, no retired footballer commands as much social media presence as Daddydinho.

Brazil will be better off for it. Wish him well in his new office.
You are sure Beckham don't?
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by babatee126(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations to legend Dinho
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by Godwin2am(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tubesafari:
After squandering his all his money, his country people still get mind give am job.

YOU THINK SAY NA NIGERIA
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by Highshow05(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Gucho makes me love football
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by sylve11: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tubesafari:

be like na you be him account officer o. undecided cool
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tubesafari:

Na you dey live with am nau' Oshey Ronaldinho's account advisor. . .

The forbe can't be wrong !

Dude worths 90million dollars' Believe it or believe it .
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by okeniti: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Welcomed development. Ronaldinho is tourism. So glad got to see him in his prime, that 2003-2006 years R10 Gaucho was virtually unplayable against. Even still had it at AC Milan. The original 5* Skill Moves man.
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by LZAA: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tubesafari:

He did not squander ALL his money
The govt told him to pay a very large fine which even buffet or trump will not pay much less a sportsman
Oh btw pele was also made a sports minister too back in the day
Did he squander all his money too?
Also this news is a week old
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by toprealman: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
veekid:
What happened to sport?
Pele for life!
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by toprealman: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
LZAA:

He did not squander ALL his money
The govt told him to pay a very large fine which even buffet or trump will not pay much less a sportsman
Oh btw pele was also made a sports minister too back in the day
Did he squander all his money too?
Also this news is a week old
Pele has no connection to your argument. The story out there that s that bros is not balanced financially.
I still don't understand how these guys blow their fortune.....their biz sha
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by LZAA: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
toprealman:
Pele has no connection to your argument. The story out there that s that bros is not balanced financially.
I still don't understand how these guys blow their fortune.....their biz sha
his country people still get mind give am job."
That's the pele connection
Unlike here and england where nobody cares other nations take care of their sportsmen
Also very few of them are truly broke
They just declare bankruptcy to evade the law
Na their biz sha
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by LilychiLily001: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by Awoo88: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
i never see footballer wen like flexing let this man
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by orunmila144: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
GOATaldinho
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by murphyrichy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
He's far more better than Neymar jnr.
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by ensamy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
The goat like knack too much... grin grin grin grin the great mpki . shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by LongDay: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Why is Nigeria the only country unheard of when it comes to tourism? I wonder how this country can ever grow with the warped mentality of those presently in power doing things the archaic way. SMH!
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by piippa(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Wow...Ronaldo de Assis Moreira....

The guy is a L E G E N D He gat so many awards to his credit..... Brazil should name One of her airport after him commemorate him.

My people, if you need Original pure honey.. Call or whatsapp me on 080 92 15 19 59
only those that know football know his real name.
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by toprealman: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
LZAA:

his country people still get mind give am job."
That's the pele connection
Unlike here and england where nobody cares other nations take care of their sportsmen
Also very few of them are truly broke
They just declare bankruptcy to evade the law
Na their biz sha
England is very fair to their own. We are trying in Naija too.
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by juniorstic(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ronaldinho the guy that makes me start supporting Barca... congratulations to him
Re: Ronaldinho Appointed As Brazil's Ambassador For Tourism by Ajibade123(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Is it not this same Ronaldinho that his properties was seized by this same Brazilian government some years ago??......

anyway see how you can succeed in a business like a professional
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-succeed-in-business/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos / Hotel Refuses Heartland Team Exit From Katsina Over Debt / Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.