Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? (1269 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? by cocolacec(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Amapiano
95% off sex strip clubs, are owned by Nigerians, i no longer go to my own city because i was attacked years ago. is out of control.
Yes, these good Nigerians in south africa but 90% are destroying south africans. destroying our churches with witchcraft and sacrificing and killing young girls for their churches to grow. i was laughing the other day when we were talking about fraud with my colleagues and a white guy said: "Nigerians" is bad... Nigerians need to deal with this not only south africa is crying about Nigerians bad habits. all over the world they are crying today is south africa standing up. tomorrow will be other countries.

Ginger Cooks
You see this matter is serious and very tough and I condemn Africans fighting against another African but there are real issues here that are causing these fights that many other countries don't know about they only hear when Nigerians are attacked.
Now let me put many into light about what is really happening in south Africa. Most Nigerians in south Africa like 90% are not working they are drug lords, human traffickers involved in many other harmful devious businesses that are illegal.

Always when Nigerians who have businesses are investigated the government find that businesses are just a fronting so they not questioned by the state where do they get such amount of money while not working.

These Nigerians they now know they well known in this business so it's not easy penetrating the market they then entice south African boys with money get them addicted to drugs so they can work for thier fix for lifetime and most of these boys are underage.

On the other hand Nigerians in south Africa are marrying the girls for paper with families not knowing and pay them for that, some girls are underage, they get south African girls pregnant and have kids to solidify their permit most of these girls are underage and leave them womanize like crazy and the families are left with responsibilities that make them furious I don't say south African don't do that but nigerian brothers are also extremely rude they insult south african girls saying they cheap girls treat them less than ANIMALS after getting them addicted to drugs too.

Many might say they also want they use money for everything school girls will jump to that any adult will know better in area. They also use many south African girls as drug mules to other countries we have quiet a number of south African girls caught in airports all over the world because of nigerians. They later also rape and traffic our girls as young as 6 years.

Last year all schools in south africa were living in fear because they were so many buses who were harvesting kids break times from schools hundreds of kids all over the country disappeared when several white people who were doing this were caught here in Cape town they confessed to be working with Nigerians.

I lost 4 people I know that were trafficked all thier Nigerian boyfriends were never seen after this incident they all friends. Last week they gang raped 4 girls and killed threw them in fields and more other brutal acts Nigerians do in south africa.

Now you don't do that in other countries and expect to be treated like a VIP citizen and as you come from other country your case will always be worse than of a citizen like every other countries does all over the world. Note what is worse many Nigerians here don't have papers to be here.

Now we have people who says Nigerians and other countries they helped us in times of apartheid yes that's true but south Africans never committed these crimes in those countries when they were there infact as wild as south Africans are but you will never hear about them in other countries causing any kind of trouble.

Now do we say because our African countries helped us in times of apartheid south africa now must pay back by letting them destroy thier kids and thier country?? What I can assure you of because I've been in these scenes is:

ITS A LIE THAT EVERY ATTACK ON NIGERIANS ITS BECAUSE SOUTH AFRICA ARE JEALOUS OF THEM MAKING MONEY IN THE COUNTRY OR THEY CHASING THEM BECAUSE THEY TAKE THEIR JOBS WICH JOBS NIGERIANS DON'T WORK GENUINE DECENT JOBS IN SOUTH AFRICA!!!! THEY ARE ATTACKED BECAUSE OF THEIR CRIMES!!! THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE ATTACKED FOR JOBS ARE ZIMBABWEANS AND OTHER COUNTRIES NOT NIGERIANS.

THIS NEED SERIOUS CORRECTION!!! NOW HOW DO WE EXPECT THE GOVERNMENT TO HANDLE THIS ITS NOT EASY GOVERNMENT DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH FOREIGN NATIONALS BUT TOO MANY CRIMES AND ITS BEEN YEARS SOUTH AFRICANS TOLARATED THAT NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD CAN STAND FOR THIS NOT EVEN NIGERIA ITSELF!!

NOW BEFORE WE CAN SOLVE THIS ISSUE BETWEEN THESE AFRICAN BROTHERS SOUTH AFRICANS AND NIGERIANS THESE FIGHTS THESE CRIMES AGAINST SOUTH AFRICANS MUST STOP FIRST!! THIS IS WHAT MAKES THIS ISSUE UNRESOLVED EVERY YEAR AND NIGERIANS DONT SPEAK THE TRUTH THEY ACT INNOCENT SAYING THEY ARE ATTACKED FOR

OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? by delishpot: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
I believe this 100%. The whole world is crying the same shii against Nigerians. The good ones abroad are few, majority are there to make money no matter how.
Even in Nigeria, its not any much better. Nigerians extort, rape, defile, murder, harvest organs, cheat, Steal, lie, stand against truth and support evil. Very wicked generation are living in the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? by cocolacec(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ginger Cooks
Thanks for the video sister, but why not make videos showing the real issues at hand. Thousand of South African youth are six feet under due to Nigerian drugs lords but no African has condemn that.

Did you see the video where a Nigerian confessed that he will continue selling drugs and prostituting South African women. The sad thing is that most of these South African women really open their hearts and homes to Nigerians only to be used as drug mules.

Costa Papala
Point of correction my brother @ Goodman, brother we can't be jealous of men from other countries taking some of our women, South African women are more than men in the country. we can't have them all in our beds, and which is why we also need other men to take them as wives.

And let me tell you the truth about this whole thing , we don't hate Nigerians, we love them, we wanna stay with them. Thing is you don't don't what has been happening in the past until now .

I don't want to say any more, neither do I support Xenophobia. Agg this whole thing is a mess. Only bad side of South Africa is being focused on. But it shall come to pass, we will live in peace. Brothers will be settled.

Costa Papala
This whole thing needs a round table between Nigeria and South Africa. We can actually speak about so many things, but we all don't know about what other people are experiencing in their daily lives.

No boarders? That is sounding extremely more illeterate to me, because we would not have order in our countries! I don't hate foreign nationals, in fact I love Nigerian Movies, they have taught me so much knowledge and wisdom. We are one and equal before the eyes of God. Matter of fact, I have given one of our spare house to foreign nationals( Husband, wife, kids and Cousins) without paying a rent.

They have been living in my house for over 10 years and they are making more money and we are not worried because we want the best for them. I believe that we have been called to live and pass on to another life. We are not in this world to stay forever, we are just travellers who are waiting for their time to die, and that time can be now or at any given point in time.

Therefore, let us continue not to put blames on each other and suggest a round table between African Brothers and decide . However, I will still continue to pray for peace between African brothers in Jesus Name! God bless you all.
Re: What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? by cocolacec(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ginger Cooks
Nigerians are killing each other in Nigeria -At least 100 Christians in Nigeria were killed and hundreds of others injured in April, according to a human rights watchdog group warning that Fulani attacks against Christian farming communities seem to be spreading further south. Why come to retaliate in South Africa when you can't fix your own country

Georgina Twumwaa
@Ginger Cooks You are very very right everywhere they are their devilsh way of persuen money and their Crimes are inacceptable.
Re: What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? by cocolacec(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ginger Cooks
Yes Nigerian doctors came to South Africa because they are being killed in their own country and the Nigeria passport is not respected in the world.
So South Africa welcomed them. Lets not forget that those shops are selling rotten and expired goods to South Africans. Every African country need to build themselves internally. I wish Nigerians use those skills to develop Nigeria. African Countries need to focus on independently developing themselves, there is no harm in forging relations like exchanging skills or skills transfer.

Although when such violence errupts, emotions run high. However the fact is South African in general do not hate Nigerians. In fact one can look up to their tenecity, their impeccable sports skill -Football, etc. The problems South AFricans have is, when these African criminals are in Europe or the Americas, they don't portray such dis-respect.

At least with the online scams, victims have a choice to gamble with their lives or not. Unlike the 12-year-old South Africa boy who is hungry in the school courtyard. He has parents who are sick and unemployed, and when a Nigerian man shows him R500 to distribute his drugs for him, he does not have to think twice.

Yes, a lot of Nigerians have targeted primary schools, sometimes even possing soccer scouts. South Africa, still has masses from the Former TBV states to cater for, charity begins at home.

Soshy Fun
You have victims of oppression trying to stand up on their feet
Add a Premature Influx of Foreign Nationals into country to compete for the already limited resources
You obviously will have major trouble
Re: What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? by cocolacec(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nigeria is like a father who failed in his responsiblities towards his children while growing up.In his old age ,the children cause him great embarrasment wherever they go.
Ghanians are complaining about Nigerians too
Scamming,prostitution,Rituals,kidnapping.
Its only a matter of time other African countries start their Xenophobia against Nigerians.

Nigerians need to look inward and address our ways and value system.
Re: What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Barefaced lies everywhere
Re: What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? by cocolacec(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2019
Scrambled Eggs
Cameroonians are another lot of criminals. Birds of a feather with Nigerians.

nkululeko kunene
@chioma amaechi I'm a South African and you all speaking of something you don't know, we as South Africans are now tired of nigerians in particular.

These people sell drugs, the traffic young girls and turn them into prostitutes, they have hijacked more than 20 buildings in Johannesburg alone, there are places you cannot go to freely because of nigerians,they are shooting and killing our South African brothers everyday, They produce fake money so tell me for. How long should we tolerate that?

Senzenia Mang
@nkululeko kunene I think we should pull out of Au deport the idiot's and leave it like that. because when we south Africans go to other people's countries we don't behave like them we also have our nation problems with white people and what was supposed to be the taking over of land and what happens we've got issues with people that don't respect our laws or our people.

alistair kaja
You dont have to go far to prove why people are enraged by Nigerians...you guys dont know how to talk and look its costing you.
Re: What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? by cocolacec(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Steven Ndunyu
@jidenna Official but most Nigerians are not good people. They cut corners, they bring drugs, they are dishonest, make fake currency, have many fake get-rich-quick devilish preachers like TB Joshua & others, they don't respect the foreign laws of the land. These are not good people! South Africa send these people BACK. and Kenya, do the same before it's too late!

The King of Zamunda
@kayode omo Well he's speaking his mind. I rather a man who is honest than a liar. It doesn't mean he thinks every Nigerian is like this. I have had Nigerians cuss me out called me Akata and mock the rape of my ancestors. But I have also had very humble Nigerians who have treated me like a brother. This situation happened for a reason not just because they are jealous as some people claim. We all have to look at how we treat each other as I heard black people talking crap about other blacks for years.

Then we act all surprise when something like this happens. Look at the history of post colonial Africa and how many genocides civil wars mass rape has happened since independence. This says something about us as black people as we like to talk about brotherhood but do we really practice it?

s k
No Nigerians think they are educated yet they don't know anything. They are evil people Nigerians.. They are violent and don't respect others there.
They are crooks and juju people.crazy things with Women and used fake money. The man speaking, he is well educated proper understand these Nigerians actions. Nigerians need God..too many fake TB joshuas
Re: What South Africans Say About Nigerians In Their Country? by Ipodisacriminal: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
delishpot:
I believe this 100%. The whole world is crying the same shii against Nigerians. The good ones abroad are few, majority are there to make money no matter how.
Even in Nigeria, its not any much better. Nigerians extort, rape, defile, murder, harvest organs, cheat, Steal, lie, stand against truth and support evil. Very wicked generation are living in the land.

You are really angry ooooo

But truth be said

(1) (Reply)

“overconfident” Fake Lawyer Arrested While Representing Clients In Court / EFCC Arrests 22 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos State (photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Get A Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.