Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha (57857 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by UncleJudax(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Houseofglam7:
How's that his business
Her skin,her business undecided
She can jump into a cauldron of hot oil for all I care undecided
He is a comedian.
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Starhearts: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Transport fare: 10,000 Naira
Hotel room: 10,000 Naira
Food & drinks: 5,000 Naira
Barbecue fish: 5,000 Naira
Recharge card: 1,000 Naira
Condoms: 500 Naira
---------------------------------------------
Total: 31,500 Naira

All of the above frivolous expenses just to make love to a woman I met online!?!?

I have stopped that madness since. Imagine spending such on 24 different ladies in one year, we are talking of 756,000 Naira in just a year because I want to prove that I am not a stingy man. I repeat, it will never happen again.

Until some single men realize the frivolous error they are doing and until some ladies understand that they are missing their husbands because they want it all in a day then we will keep on having numerous unmarried spinsters and bachelors.

Some men should please receive sense, spend wisely on your wife or your wife to be. Think about tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by healthshop247: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Let him mind his business jor. The truth is most of us today don't look like our past.

Call Mary Jane for your beauty products 08087596124 or visit Ladyshop Nig for details

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Edu3Again:

Too much bleaching by 9ja babes.

Personally I love dark women

Me too... If only someone can drum it into their coconut heads that a bleached skin doesn't translate to true beauty.

6 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Mercy2006(f): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
This is classic case of hypocrisy.Seyi,your wife wey dey bleach nko? Because we all know ur wife bleaches too.One only needs to look at her fingers and knees to know. guess her own has a different name.Well,you have always been reckless in the way you talk,so I'm not surprised. Uncle wey mumu.
Seriously though,that Tacha girl go dey smell with that level of bleaching.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Chrisus(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
For those of you 'remembering' when his BABY was fat-shamed and comparing it with him shaming Tacha for bleaching her skin, I just want you to know they are two different things entirely.

9 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
healthshop247:
Let him mind his business jor. The truth is most of us today don't look like our past.

Call Mary Jane for your beauty products 08087596124 or visit Ladyshop Nig for details

What mechanism does the blend of jojoba oil, shea butter, etc, use to convert a flat buttock to a bigger one??!.. And, how long does the "magic" cream take to achieve the same feat as saline implants??!... Pray, help my curiosity. undecided
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by babadeee(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rubbish

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Truthbites: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
I beg free her...na she go collect the 60 Milla. Baba God don pick her call
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Chimookigwe: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fulmigati:
Even SW royalty dey bleach die.

The way Bianca bleach her towtow.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by seanjy4konji: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
thats not how the girl hand is...i wonder the type of tv you guyz use...stop shaming the girl..i purposely monitored it one night...her hands aint like that....check properly.
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Khalidbebeji(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Omo na boleh b dis ooo( roasted plantain).
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by PureFace1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tacha is an Instagram stripper with many fools as followers

7 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by enemyofprogress: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
All I know is that no matter how much she bleaches, the pussssy side will still be as black as charcoal

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by bjbjbj: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Na wa for you oo, you get bad mouth o.
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by seanjy4konji: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Na confirm you talk oooooo sometimes the money deh large pass that oooo
Starhearts:
Transport fare: 10,000 Naira
Hotel room: 10,000 Naira
Food & drinks: 5,000 Naira
Barbecue fish: 5,000 Naira
Recharge card: 1,000 Naira
Condoms: 500 Naira
---------------------------------------------
Total: 31,500 Naira

All of the above frivolous expenses just to make love to a woman I met online!?!?

I have stopped that madness since. Imagine spending such on 24 different ladies in one year, we are talking of 756,000 Naira in just a year because I want to prove that I am not a stingy man. I repeat, it will never happen again.

Until some single men realize the frivolous error they are doing and until some ladies understand that they are missing their husbands because they want it all in a day then we will keep on having numerous unmarried spinsters and bachelors.

Some men should please receive sense, spend wisely on your wife or your wife to be. Think about tomorrow.

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Kawabonga(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Suddenly everyone has something nasty to say about Tacha...but if we're privy to see most of these folks...some of 'em have craw craw infested nyash and eczema all over their scrawny necks running down to their nyash grin undecided
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Religion6: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
jeesprecy:
Bleaching is a result of low self esteem..
But what's his own
On a serious note, you're beautiful. Can we be close?
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Religion6: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
jeesprecy:
Bleaching is a result of low self esteem..
But what's his own
You are beautiful
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:
Seyi, we have not forgotten about your hippopotamus baby who looked like that Michelin symbol angry

We ralied around you against Aunty Kemi when she said your baby looks like a whale.....even though she said the truth

So kindly shut the fvck up and face your baby whale......

The same way we have left your ugly fat baby alone, leave Tacha the fvck alone angry

Besides, we also know your wife bleaches undecided ...Control your wife 1st before talking to others angry

Ungrateful Oloriburuku somebody angry

did the baby fed herself fat?
aunty tacha went to the market willingly and turned herself to an aspirant of body cancer
there is a difference between the two

7 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by okeniti: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
#saynotobleaching

No it's not the fault of men that women bleach either.

3 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by humberjade: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
passyhansome:
Watch out how Dumb fans will come for him for saying the truth, she has terrible fans

O boi...see boli grin

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by kings59: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
The said Babe is about to perform her indomie presentation to Don jazz and Dr sid.

Dstv channel 198

Gotv channel 29

Watch her live now and enjoy her presentation.
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:
Seyi, we have not forgotten about your hippopotamus baby who looked like that Michelin symbol angry

We ralied around you against Aunty Kemi when she said your baby looks like a whale.....even though she said the truth

The same way we have left your ugly fat baby alone, leave Tacha the fvck alone angry

Besides, we also know your wife bleaches undecided ...Control your wife 1st before talking to others angry

You just gave a very good description of what your baby will look like...oloriburuku somebody.

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Legendguru: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by madenigga(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
All these stup1d comedians, most can't crack a simple joke all they do is look for somebody to insult.

To me insulting people especially real people should be banned from jokes.

I attended a comedy show in Rivers and the comedian just climbed the stage and started cracking jokes with almost everyone who could lay eyes on. Most people might find that seriously offensive.

The comedian saw a black fat man on the VIP with his date and started saying I know say this girl no love u, e no possible, d audience start to laff, to me that's seriously offensive

3 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by WarriAproko: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
I wonder how yansh line go be.

3 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by sweetgala(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:

Abegii STFU

Seyi law's wife didn't bleach

[img]https://ayomidemojisolaoso32.files./2013/11/aseyi-law-instagram.jpg[/img]

This is her back in the day , babe is yello papaw tomato Jos ..

All this mumu fans of small brother shld let us rest

3 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by banji1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tacha everywhere...they just acting the script wanting to make this girl win the prize money at all cost.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Olatara(f): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
As if Tacha is the only person in the house that bleached her skin, you guys should continue hating on her, and she will win that 60 million.
the more you hate on ppl, the more they shines.
Awon mad hatter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gene Deitch Dies At The Age Of 95 In His Apartment / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos / Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.