Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha (57858 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by ehis05(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:
Seyi, we have not forgotten about your hippopotamus baby who looked like that Michelin symbol angry

We ralied around you against Aunty Kemi when she said your baby looks like a whale.....even though she said the truth

So kindly shut the fvck up and face your baby whale......

The same way we have left your ugly fat baby alone, leave Tacha the fvck alone angry

Besides, we also know your wife bleaches undecided ...Control your wife 1st before talking to others angry

Ungrateful Oloriburuku somebody angry

why sounding so bittered. How can you even write such about a baby. God help us

5 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by shegie(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
tacha self no try at all....na national disgrace she be
Sellfish:
Seyi, we have not forgotten about your hippopotamus baby who looked like that Michelin symbol angry

We ralied around you against Aunty Kemi when she said your baby looks like a whale.....even though she said the truth

The same way we have left your ugly fat baby alone, leave Tacha the fvck alone angry

Besides, we also know your wife bleaches undecided ...Control your wife 1st before talking to others angry

5 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by hammerVJ: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
ehis05:
why sounding so bittered. How can you even write such about a baby. God help us

EVERYBODY IS LEARNING THE BITTERNESS FROM AFONJA.

ASK SEYI LAW Y THE ATTACK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peycPk_cgB8
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by okenwaa(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
sylve11:

anybody suppprting her is either bleaching or his/her wife/husband is bleaching or even their mothers. cool

Exactly. And hers is very bad,, and to think that this is someone that used to have a cute black skin that most people will die for.

5 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by okeniti: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
All I know is that no matter how much she bleaches, the pussssy side will still be as black as charcoal

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by YusufTheGreat: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:

mumu chai sense is expensive
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by chudez0147(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:

Person no fit play with you
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by kinzation(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
lebron7:
I know some phools will come here to criticize seyi angry
Bleep them
Bleep the phone they will use
Bleep the maker of the phone
Bleep the seller of the phone
Bleep everybody angry
Mr Bleep
why you always angry?
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by sodiamond: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bleaching is not good o. Mercy's own is even worse. Her fingers are irritating. All these bleachers sef. Their scalp is obviously dark when they remove their wig

4 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by MyGODdidit(f): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
She was bold enough to put her old pictures on line, she is not denying the fact dat she lightened her colour. Abeg they shd free her Joo, she is not first!!

Sellfish:

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by babatee90(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:

wow are you this obsessed with Tacha?

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by stanboy28(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:

chai...am weak...you just totally destroyed him

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by imitateMe(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
MiaB:
why did i open this when i'm eating
As a lady, you should be used to it na

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by imitateMe(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
amiibaby:
Her skin is disgusting
Aren't you a fan of Tacha?
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Mercy2006(f): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
sweetgala:

Abegii STFU

Seyi law's wife didn't bleach

[img]https://ayomidemojisolaoso32.files./2013/11/aseyi-law-instagram.jpg[/img]

This is her back in the day , babe is yello papaw tomato Jos ..

All this mumu fans of small brother shld let us rest
pls,shut up and stop defending what is not defendable just cos she is from your tribe. Can you see now? Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Rextizzle(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:

Shut up my friend, he said the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by HerrDamilord(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
wharhewha01:
All brands of UK used laptops are available with warranty

Nigga drop your prices, specs & WhatsApp no. It's done that way.
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by toye440: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
My only only issue with her, is the fact that she is too pompous. In my candid opnion, i think she's way better than mercy who's gat nothing to offer than shaking pantless bum bum.
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by PapaAdanna: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
If BOB risky can have fans
BUHARI has ZOMBIES
Naira Marley has fans
Why wouldn't TACHA...?
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by kingzephyr(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
wharhewha01:
All brands of UK used laptops are available with warranty

Do you have HP Folio 9740m
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Religion6:

You are beautiful
Thanks
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by sweetgala(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mercy2006:
pls,shut up and stop defending what is not defendable just cos she is from your tribe. Can you see now? Mumu

Have you ever heard of the term exposure. The difference in the shade in two pictures is due camera exposure. The quality of digital photography has changed since those two pictures were taken and has nothing to do with defence based on tribe.

The lady was and has always been of a lighter shade. She may have tones her skin with cream but she has not changed her skin by over 8 tones like you wonna be f on little brother
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Mercy2006(f): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
sweetgala:

Have you ever heard of the term exposure. The difference in the shade in two pictures is due camera exposure. The quality of digital photography has changed since those two pictures were taken and has nothing to do with defence based on tribe.

The lady was and has always been of a lighter shade. She may have tones her skin with cream but she has not changed her skin by over 8 tones like you wonna be f on little brother
I know you people will try to explain it away as usual when it comes to people you like or from ur tribe.At least,you agreed that she toned her skin.Toning is the younger sister of bleaching. As long as she didn't maintain her original complexion, then she is just like Tacha,only that she is smarter with her own.
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Platony(m): 12:56am On Sep 08, 2019
I never dated a fair, sorry, bleached gal during my days as a bachelor,...

I only fvck 'em, once, twice, then I take offff grin

My wife is dark in complexion & Melanin rocks wink
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by iamgprince: 2:37am On Sep 08, 2019
lebron7:
I know some phools will come here to criticize seyi angry
Bleep them
Bleep the phone they will use
Bleep the maker of the phone
Bleep the seller of the phone
Bleep everybody angry

and bleep you too

Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by amiibaby(f): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2019
I don’t do bbn
imitateMe:

Aren't you a fan of Tacha?
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by imitateMe(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2019
amiibaby:
I don’t do bbn
That's interesting. cheesy
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Racheal1111: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
I will pay 190k
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by Religion6: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
U
jeesprecy:

Thanks
Check your mail pls.
Re: Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha by sweetgala(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Mercy2006:
I know you people will try to explain it away as usual when it comes to people you like or from ur tribe.At least,you agreed that she toned her skin.Toning is the younger sister of bleaching. As long as she didn't maintain her original complexion, then she is just like Tacha,only that she is smarter with her own.

Very few women have not toned. Especially those who have spots. Toning allows for a even palette.

Even me I've started using toning to remove some dark patches on my face from spots and injury scars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gene Deitch Dies At The Age Of 95 In His Apartment / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos / Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.