Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man (41681 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by enemyofprogress: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
PETUK:

Proudly one, now you can go and gulp sniper.
come collect am, I go dash you
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by AreaFada2: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
He should visit the nearest morgue in Lagos. Plenty bodies to resurrect there. shocked shocked
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by niceguy12190: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
101% real

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by obentenyson(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
OtemAtum:
When you here Sergey, then Mavrodi comes to kind. Run for your life, another MMM is here shocked shocked

In summary, staging miracles doesn't end with Africans, it's a global thing.
my brother sense no go leave u jare.. people think because this is an Asian man that means that the miracle is genuine. as if faking miracles only applies to Africans.. this man done carry him fakeness to the next level....

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by Revolva(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hoax abeg make he go motuary na wetin e de wait for since
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by asiwaju: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Resurrected Man is speaking Russian Language and not South Korean Language.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by finalboss(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin grin. Imagine the lie, even yashua couldn't do that grin grin
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by sophilala: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

He can heal one person but not many people, lol. You guys are so easily deceived by these charlatans.

In the Bible Jesus could also not heal everyone. He could heal only those that believed he was a prophet sent by God. Those who only knew Jesus in his home town as the carpenter son were unable to experience any miracle.

In the opening post you will notice the man was thanking everyone that prayed for him, meaning that man could have that experience because he is a believer.

So keep wallowing in unbelief for all I care, you are only doing yourself. The earlier you choose to believe in the saving grace of God in Christ Jesus, the better it will be for you.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by LewinskyMon: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:
Bull Shit
tongue
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by 02Kebreal(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
He should go to Surulere mortuary and continue there.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by Lamasta(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
God be praise
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by Emmasteev(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thomas Still Exist
ednut1:
But couldn't heal those that died in his collapsed hostel. Fraudster oshi . They would never heal known pple like ayefele, cobhams, and those sick actors because na scam dem be
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by m140(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
sulasa07:
Hospitals full of coma-patient,he should go there to wake them.I remember when Adeboye went to one hospital to give them money,I'm sure I remembered clearly that he didn't do one miracle to heal just one person but,inside their churches and private locations,they do miracles and wake dead body.Keep on deceiving the gullibles
Why not enter coma yourself let hin test you outside church na, which one be your own. You better find better things transfer your aggression

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by m140(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

He can heal one person but not many people, lol. You guys are so easily deceived by these charlatans.
Since you can't be deceived then leave those he is deceiving na.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
sophilala:

In the Bible Jesus could also not heal everyone. He could heal only those that believed he was a prophet sent by God. Those who only knew Jesus in his home town as the carpenter son were unable to experience any miracle.

In the opening post you will notice the man was thanking everyone that prayed for him, meaning that man could have that experience because he is a believer.

So keep wallowing in unbelief for all I care, you are only doing yourself. The earlier you choose to believe in the saving grace of God in Christ Jesus, the better it will be for you.

"A vast crowd brought to him people who were lame, blind, crippled, those who couldn’t speak, and many others. They laid them before Jesus, and he healed them all." - Matthew 15:30

Despite the huge number of your Pastors , our hospitals are overwhelmed with the sick with no immediate hope of healing. Of course your so called pastors avoid hospitals because their claims are all a farce.

Please just stop with this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by pacificom: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by InvertedHammer: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
/
People snap out of coma after many years.

If truly he was clinically dead (EKG flat line, no palpable pulse, SpO2= unable to obtain due to no perfusion, No BP), then he would have been in the morgue pending his funeral rites. At clinical death, ACLS is used to attempt to resuscitate within a short time frame. 30 minutes is too late. No dead body is left on a hospital bed after two weeks.

TB and crew should stop deceiving themselves.

/
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by pattern100(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
yinkus6750:
He was resurrected from coma?
Been in coma doesn't mean dead .
So confusing.
Yet, we can say it was a miracle

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by pattern100(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Salmoneus:
Mugabe is still dead, Cobhams is still blind... grin grin
That will not change the fact that God is still God
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by k2money(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Joshua is my only respected pastor, but oga I no belief. If you get this power go mutuary do the needful.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by popsyleo1: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
I claim my healing in Jesus Christ Mighty Name, Amen
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by semyman: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mumus everywhere
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by sophilala: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

"A vast crowd brought to him people who were lame, blind, crippled, those who couldn’t speak, and many others. They laid them before Jesus, and he healed them all." - Matthew 15:30

Despite the huge number of your Pastors , our hospitals are overwhelmed with the sick with no immediate hope of healing. Of course your so called pastors avoid hospitals because their claims are all a farce.

Please just stop with this nonsense.

From your comment I see that you are not someone who doesn't believe in Jesus. I am not a sheeple so I am not into trying make others believe in today's pastors / go. I only care about getting others to believe in Jesus. I am not one of those who believe that those men are infallible.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by Nopanties: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
sulasa07:
Hospitals full of coma-patient,he should go there to wake them.I remember when Adeboye went to one hospital to give them money,I'm sure I remembered clearly that he didn't do one miracle to heal just one person but,inside their churches and private locations,they do miracles and wake dead body.Keep on deceiving the gullibles
This is one of those Pharisees that condemned Jesus works
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by UncleJudax(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Benty10:
Thanks be to God
Hahaha. Scammers grin
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by UncleJudax(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
sulasa07:
Hahaha. One guy don de talk say thank God say na Korean man...as if scammers no de everywhere.

If you ask why na only one person him "resurrect" him go say na cos the person get faith!

Religious scammers angry

3 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by Silas6(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lie lie no go kill us for �� naija
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by Onlyonebuhari: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Religion and ignorance!
Because someone is in coma now means is clinically dead? Some people need serious reorientation.
Sleep is a state of unconsciousness that can be aroused by external stimuli while coma is a state of unconsciousness that can't be aroused by external stimuli.
A person in coma have all his/her vital signs in place and could have minimum of 3/15 GCS.
Only sheeps will fall for this!
Come back tomorrow.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by MOVIC6: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
this jus one of those kids stories we shared during moonlight.
dead for 2weeks, coma for two weeks as in fell and died after one hour... even Jacky never acted this tricks..

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by AdoOloro(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
sulasa07:

If our men of God should all start waking people from the dead as you are expecting, how would the word of God be fulfilled? Since if I die now, a man of God will wake me up the next minute.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man by Mayflowa(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
sulasa07:

Do you think miracle is just thrown away? It is a spiritual exercise requiring the receiver or someone on his behalf to demonstrate faith. No miracle if there is unbelief even Jesus couldn't do much in his home town because of the strong unbelief among his people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / When You Can't Stop Having Causal Sex / SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.