Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (46355 Views)

Teddya And Bambam Celebrate 5th Year Wedding Anniversary With Sexy Video / Ceec And Nina Attend TeddyA And Bambam's Engagement Event (Photos) / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
During the engagement of TeddyA and Bambam, the husband and his friends perform some Zanku dance in a unique way.

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/moment-teddya-and-his-friends-show-off.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Swagavillage(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Cool

Checkout their wedding video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vGZPUuS3ew
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by orunmila144: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
who they epp ?

7 Likes

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Glycosunde: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
he who finds a wife as found a good thing whether it was found even in a immoral place like bbn, as far as it rocks your boat well. Ride on newest married couple

25 Likes

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
So what happens to his baby mama
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by presleYzzi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
smiley

One quick question, weren't these two in a relationship before entering big brother?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Pumpido75(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Splendid

1 Like

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Kingsoul1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
cool
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by coolfredo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
I just remember toilet

3 Likes

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by betterpikinn: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
teddy toi*** lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
They should do well to kick any spirit of divorce outta their marriage abeg grin
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Bigajeff(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
R
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Vickho: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
H
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin
The Marriage between actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and Maureen Esisi was equally colorful.
May TeddyA & BamBam enjoy a long-lasting and fruitful marriage.

3 Likes

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by saintdas1: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
so finally they are married, good for them, happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Bigajeff(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
I'm just Imagining Mercy n Ike or Gedoni n Cup of Khafi grin

2 Likes

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
I just hope this is not due to pressure from their fans and what not cos it’s not mandatory a relationship continues outside the big brother house unless out of sincere and genuine love.

Smtmes one should know when to say fvck the fans, with due respect. That said, bambam is a lovely gal and I wish them well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by TotoNaRubber: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
He should keeep money for kidney failure.
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Legitn(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Awwwwwwwww this the type of friends I always wanted
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nairaland babes just dey delay seun's wedding day
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yoruba demons displaying their jutsu

1 Like

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
coolfredo:
I just remember toilet
point of correction, na latrine please
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/moment-teddya-and-his-friends-show-off.html

Awwwnnnn....this looks cute.

Baba God abeg let my own day come quickly so my boo and his friends can do the gbe se! too oooo. Amen Amen Amen!
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by bentwood85(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
But bam bam is very ugly.
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by kinzation(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Boring ooooo
when Lalasticlala go do wedding sef
Abe make better news make front page biko
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Cuntface: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
jaxxy:
I just hope this is not due to pressure from their fans what not cos it’s not mandatory a relationship continues outside the big brother house unless out of sincere and genuine love.

Smtmes one should know when to say fvck the fans, with due respect. That said, bambam is a lovely gal and I wish them well.

Nawa o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) / Ebuka Falls While Playing Basketball With Banky W (Photos) / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.