Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,810 members, 7,831,643 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (46363 Views)

Teddya And Bambam Celebrate 5th Year Wedding Anniversary With Sexy Video / Ceec And Nina Attend TeddyA And Bambam's Engagement Event (Photos) / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by pcicero(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sorry, what does he do?
I mean apart from being an exBBnaija contestant?
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by odeebee: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Glycosunde:
he who finds a wife as found a good thing whether it was found even in a immoral place like bbn, as far as it rocks your boat well. Ride on newest married couple

As H*factor
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by zcee: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
[img][/img]
OBTMOS:
So what happens to his baby mama
go marry am for him naa

1 Like

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
I wish him a wonderful married life
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Flowdada(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations bamteddy unto the next one is my introduction to CeCe's family
Our wedding will be next year ceeflow2020
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
bentwood85:
But bam bam is very ugly.

But she and her family are very rich!

Just be happy for them Teddy is not complaining. He's securing his comfort and lifestyle.

Hml to the couple.
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by felixofeimun: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
post=82009461:
Cool

Checkout their wedding video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vGZPUuS3ew
you may now proceed to the toilet. I'm done. I sprayed air freshner too
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by coolfredo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
point of correction, na latrine please
thanckchu sir
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Naija247blog: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
nice nice
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Sapexy11: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
please someone should tell me what work is he doing in particular?
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Walehelt(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
He should keeep money for kidney failure.

1 Like

Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by MOVIC6: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
some of the guys u see in the pics are broke
Re: TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) by karlboss: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Why is the wedding during this present big brother period . Hope it's not a publicity stunt. What am I saying sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade / Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) / E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.