Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) (60778 Views)

Chika Ike Steps Out For Work In Adorable Dotted Outfits (photos) / Actress Oge Okoye Looks Adorable In Nice Sunday Outfits (photos) / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by Sameboy8888(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
cheesy grin angrydis life ehnn ah must marry
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Don't say what you don't know.

Oga I'm just 24

Not too young to be married.

Your skin tone and smoothness is alluring.
You are a beautiful girl. Please dont ever bleach. What part of Kwara?

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by dfrost: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
chelsea1116:

This question is deep man!!
Lik one richdad commented on a post...how he hs neva brot his family 2 social media..i rili appreciated dt comment.
Ladies go as far as posting nude shots all in d name of maternal pix or so..

The focus on immaterial things are just too much. embarassed
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:
I pray I have my wedding by next year...
As small as you are you want to get married? do you think marriage is a boyfriend and girlfriend thing? Instead of you to go and read your book you are here talking about marriage. enemyofprogress is very correct, 15 years before you'll be due for marriage
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by kenzysmith: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Oga I'm just 24
ok me i want to marry next year let connect.
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by macho44(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
mysticgal:
All I see are Yoruba,Igbo and probably Hausa demons.

Ladies, run for your life!!!!!!!!
Which of the demons do you prefer?
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Borrow borrow make me rich. Do quick and return them to the owner
LOL grin
enemyofprogress:
Borrow borrow make me rich. Do quick and return them to the owner
LOL
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
tunary:
As small as you are you want to get married? do you think marriage is a boyfriend and girlfriend thing? Instead of you to go and read your book you are here talking about marriage. enemyofprogress is very correct, 15 years before you'll be due for marriage
don't mind her, she think sey marriage is just about prick and pussssssy. Na prick just dey hungry IbrahimSkiba for marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:
I pray I have my wedding by next year...
Amen.
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Oga I'm just 24

shocked

that face looks like 14 ooo. na y the other guy said 12 years still dey ya face
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Oga I'm just 24

i smell lies
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Don't quote me
abeg go change that your dp, it looks so scary, you look like a small winch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
dfrost:
cheesy

Congratulations to them.

I've noticed recently that there is more focus on the physical side of a union between a man and a woman rather than the spiritual side.

Could this be a reason why marriages don't last? Just thinking OUT loud... undecided

Very deep and so true
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by generationz(f): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
dfrost:

My sister, take the statistics. Marriages of our parents and our grandparents vs today's generation.

Dance steps, clothing, showing off, men ripping off suits to show 6 packs during receptions.

I mean what's happening?

grin You mean that one?

I don't know o.
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by djoe21(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Mind your business

Calm down
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by djoe21(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Oga I'm just 24

I have just one question for you. Why do you want to be married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
don't mind her, she think sey marriage is just about prick and pussssssy. Na prick just dey hungry IbrahimSkiba for marriage
If them fork her better fork eh, she go see marriage run. instead make she go read her book she dey here dey follow senior men dey yan
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by zone51: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
agbonkamen:
Afonjas spend all their money on asoebi grin grin
Lol
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL. this guy you bad o grin
enemyofprogress:
. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL. this guy you bad o
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by mysticgal(f): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
macho44:
Which of the demons do you prefer?

There are types of demons, just like dogs have breeds, I think I would take the Caucasian dog/maybe men breed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
tunary:
If them fork her better fork eh, she go see marriage run. instead make she go read her book she dey here dey follow senior men dey yan
grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin grin
enemyofprogress:
grin
enemyofprogress:
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
tunary:

You need a life.

It's better you make adequate enquires before making unnecessary assumptions.
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Your skin tone and smoothness is alluring.
You are a beautiful girl. Please dont ever bleach. What part of Kwara?

Thank You so much.

I'm currently serving there
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
tunary:
. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL. this guy you bad o grin. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL. this guy you bad o
na true I talk now, go look her do, so scary. I no fit sidon talk with that kind babe for real life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:

You've been noticed.

You PEST
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Thank You so much.

yinmu
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
yinmu

Bad belle
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

You need a life.

It's better you make adequate enquires before making unnecessary assumptions.

smallie grin grin tongue
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by dfrost: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
generationz:

grin You mean that one?

I don't know o.

Yeah. The video is online. I'll check to see if I can see the link. It was even reported here on Nairaland.
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Thank You so much.

I see. How do you like Kwara? Its an ancient city but trapped in cultural conflict. All its greatness is abandoned, lost and forgotten in the deception of religious followership. A very laid back town, ideal for occassional retreat from the noise and chaos of city life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... / Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.