Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) (60780 Views)

Chika Ike Steps Out For Work In Adorable Dotted Outfits (photos) / Actress Oge Okoye Looks Adorable In Nice Sunday Outfits (photos) / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
dfrost:
cheesy

Congratulations to them.

I've noticed recently that there is more focus on the physical side of a union between a man and a woman rather than the spiritual side.

Could this be a reason why marriages don't last? Just thinking OUT loud... undecided

Its the same reason why many fail in life.. they focus only on the physical forgetting the spiritual controls the physical.
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by Samuelgr8: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

You need a life.

It's better you make adequate enquires before making unnecessary assumptions.

There is a stereotype that people feed on. They ignorantly see beautiful girls as promiscous or that she has had many sexual encounters. There are still many decent girls in society.

But even if a girl has been around, she is human and have desires just as a man. Her personality and humanity is not soiled by her sexual experience.

Do not be upset by comments that assault your fidelity. Wave it aside as another stereotype. wink

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by franchasng: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
To all the ladies who think that their ex boyfriend left them and didn't marry them because he had sex with them, can you see this couple who started by having sex on a national TV but are getting married now, so you see that guys don't leave you because they had sex with you.

Guys leave or dump you after sex because they discovered that you have nothing else of value to offer to them aside sex, and if the man involved does not value your sexing, it is over.

My point, stop blaming sex for your failed relationships, blame your bad manners, your bad character, your lack of other values a marriageable lady ought to have, blame your being too rude, too pompous, too prideful and also blame your excessive shakara that ends up chasing away the sensible guys only for you to fall into the hands of boys on a mission to count how many ladies they have bed in a month, so blame yourself alone, stop blaming sex for your failed relationships mbok cool

Men don't leave ladies because they had sex with them, if it is so, then men will be leaving their wives as soon as they have sex with them too, sex is not the problem, your other qualities and personality is the problem.

Whoever cares for a cup of tea can join me at Konduga street, Borno let's have some weekend fun cos Boko Haram has been defeated over here wink

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
na true I talk now, go look her do, so scary. I no fit sidon talk with that kind babe for real life
No wondeeeeerrr, now I understand why she want to get married desperately, it's like she no dey see person way go fork her that's why she wan tie one guy down with marriage. She be like junior member for COVEN. Na really small winch
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
tunary:
No wondeeeeerrr, now I understand why she want to get married desperately, it's like she no dey see person way go fork her that's why she wan tie one guy down with marriage. She be like junior member for COVEN. Na really small winch
Chei see finishing. IbrahimSkiba come see chomtin cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
dfrost:
cheesy

Congratulations to them.

I've noticed recently that there is more focus on the physical side of a union between a man and a woman rather than the spiritual side.

Could this be a reason why marriages don't last? Just thinking OUT loud... undecided
You are not far from the truth
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by macho44(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
mysticgal:

There are types of demons, just like dogs have breeds, I think I would take the Caucasian dog/maybe men breed cheesy
Lol. I see you like 'em big n Hefty. Ayam 4'5, do I stand a chance? Asking for my HOD grin
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by macho44(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
To all the ladies who think that their ex boyfriend left them and didn't marry them because he had sex with them, can you see this couple who started by having sex on a national TV but are getting married now, so you see that guys don't leave you because they had sex with you.

Guys leave or dump you after sex because they discovered that you have nothing else of value to offer to them aside sex, and if the man involved does not value your sexing, it is over.

My point, stop blaming sex for your failed relationships, blame your bad manners, your bad character, your lack of other values a marriageable lady ought to have, blame your being too rude, too pompous, too prideful and also blame your excessive shakara that ends up chasing away the sensible guys only for you to fall into the hands of boys on a mission to count how many ladies they have bed in a month, so blame yourself alone, stop blaming sex for your failed relationships mbok cool

Men don't leave ladies because they had sex with them, if it is so, then men will be leaving their wives as soon as they have sex with them too, sex is not the problem, your other qualities and personality is the problem.

Whoever cars for a cup of tea can join me at Konduga street, Borno let's have some weekend fun cos Boko Haram has been defeated over here wink
Biko, d TEA � u wan to offer visitors, shey na with Milo or Ovaltine? And can I come with my own spoon for pocket? because I sure say Aboki Dem no dey wash dia own spoon
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by Eaglefine(f): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations to you both.
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by taskcompleteng: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lets brand your wedding Souvenirs for you

Call 07061960316
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by franchasng: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
macho44:
Biko, d TEA � u wan to offer visitors, shey na with Milo or Ovaltine? And can I come with my own spoon for pocket? because I sure say Aboki Dem no dey wash dia own spoon
na herbal tea made with local herbs from sambisa forest, very nutritious, and if u like climbing women, it helps to make your bamboo very rugged like olumo rock shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by macho44(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
na herbal tea made with local herbs from sambisa forest, very nutritious, and if u like climbing women, it helps to make you bamboo very rugged like olumo rock shocked shocked
Gaskiya!!!! Ur head is dia. Na may favorite exercise be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by franchasng: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
macho44:
Gaskiya!!!! Ur head is dia. Na may favorite exercise be that.
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by toye440: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
dfrost:
cheesy

Congratulations to them.

Just let it out, celebrity marriages dont last because of ego, if u pair Don say Jazzy with Jenivieve, trust me the union might not stand the test of time. But pairing me with Dj Cuppy fit last pass eternity.
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by betterpikinn: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
dfrost:
cheesy

Congratulations to them.

very senseless post....
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
What about it

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by mysticgal(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
macho44:
Lol. I see you like 'em big n Hefty. Ayam 4'5, do I stand a chance? Asking for my HOD grin

4’5 no offence but I’m a really tall big breed

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:
Please, where is Nina.

This is the same thing fox-mouthed Khafi is hoping for but she doesn't know Calabar boys.

What's wrong with Calabar boys oga?
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by macho44(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
mysticgal:

4’5 no offence but I’m a really tall big breed
I like em TALL n BIG too, Perfect COMBINATION. I'm curious, tryna PICTURE you in mi HEAD.
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
MrGidifeed:
BBNaija lovers, Teddy-A and Bambam's traditional introduction and engagement ceremony are currently is on Ogun state.

Below are photos of the two outfit rocked by Teddy A

Source: https://gidifeed.com/see-the-two-outfit-rocked-by-teddy-a-on-his-traditional-wedding-to-bambam/

The guy's so fineee... Congratulations, may the lord bless your union
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by anEye4anEye: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
Criticaltemp:

Calm down

grin
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:
I pray I have my wedding by next year...

Me too like I can't wait, I can wait, and again I can't wait. If you know what I mean...
Re: Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
dfrost:
cheesy

Congratulations to them.

One of the major reasons bro. Quite disheartening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You... / Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.