Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults (3568 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Umahi: Your Claims Of Inciting Igbos Against FG Baseless / Meet Hausa Woman Who Is A Professor Of Cyber Security At Top American University / 2023: Mkpat Enin Rejects Ephraim Inyang, Warns Against Insults On Governor Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
By the way I do not agree with everything she says.
Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
For those who do not have data for 10 minutes someone wrote a summary of what she is saying. I copied this from this channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwFz3dx1dkaMQkTLQ8WUyQ

'This Hausa/Fulani woman seems to be responding to one Mr. Musa (a Muslim Hausa/Fulani) who derisively called her a "Yahoo Girl" simply because she engages in online blogging through social media, a privilege that is considered unbecoming of a well-behaved Muslim. She made this video to chide her fellow Muslim Hausa/Fulani for lacking self-help initiatives for which the Igbo is well-known worldwide. She observes that the typical Igbo is reared from cradle to be a productive force in the household by teaching him/her whatever trade the parents are engaged in.

The Muslim Hausa/Fulani parents usually prefer to send their offspring into the street as toddlers to join the Almajiris who live on begging for alms for their Madrassa mallams. Because they possess no education or skills and lack the critical love of home upbringing, the Hausa/Fulani grow into adulthood knowing only how to survive by limitless brutality and killing one another.

While the Igbo roam the world to seek economic opportunities, the typical Hausa/Fulani prefer instead to join gangs as one sees in the impoverished states of the Sharia Territory like Borno, Zamfara, Katsina etc.

She concluded the video by summarizing what she said in Hausa language which is lingua franca in the former Northern Region of Nigeria.'

1 Like

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by hisgrace090: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
They will feel the bitterness of this all time truth tonight as truth bitters.

11 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by madenigga(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
One of the reasons why northern kids seem less productive to there southern counter parts is that.

In most northern middle class homes especially muslims, there kids are always in isolation along side there wives.

Its just the sons who have a little freedom, that's why sometimes in the south it won't be easy for an ajebo to survive where a street kid thrives.

Its just not in them, they have to start learning things that these kids are already used to

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by immortalityk: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCGGDwbObpA
I've said it and I will say it again
U people are level one tribalistic
If its not Igbo man Yoruba woman igbo woman
Never have I seen u use the word Nigerian
I smh for this people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
immortalityk:

I've said it and I will say it again
U people are level one tribalistic
If its not Igbo man Yoruba woman igbo woman
Never have I seen u use the word Nigerian
I smh for this people

Me ? I am an Igbo guy who wants a one Nigeria united front.

The video I posted is just something i randomly watched on youtube and brought here for discussion

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by T9ksy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

The video I posted is just something i randomly watched on youtube and brought here for discussion

Thanks.

I know deep down that ibos are Nigerian nationalists...................just like the duplicitous Zik of Africa Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by orisa37: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
That's Mama Taraba.
Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
orisa37:
That's Mama Taraba.

Okay, don't know her. Just saw this on Wikipedia ;

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan, popularly known as Mama Taraba is a Nigerian politician who was born on the 16 September 1959 in Jalingo[1], Taraba State. She resigned as the Minister of Women Affairs of Nigeria on July 27th, 2018.

Are you sure it is the same person ? I dont think so
Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by immortalityk: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

The video I posted is just something i randomly watched on youtube and brought here for discuss in

Thanks.

That's total bullshit
U think I don't know u people
I'm the last person u want to be telling that crap

1 Like

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
immortalityk:

That's total bullshit
U think I don't know u people
I'm the last person u want to be telling that crap

okay thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by selemempe: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
The north of nigeria, niger republic and chad are a menace to africa.
The are raised to be nuisance to society. To only live an islamic life and die without living a productive life. Thats why they are happy that they control politics. The only thing of value they have

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by horsepower101: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Two years ago, a radio show in Lagos asked Nigerian women what tribes men that they prefer to date and marry.

Overwhelming majority picked Igbo men.

Enough said.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by T9ksy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
horsepower101:
Two years ago, a radio show in Lagos asked Nigerian women what tribes men that they prefer to date and marry.

Overwhelming majority picked Igbo men.

Enough said.

Okay o! Ibos are the undoubtedly (sic) the best thing since sliced bread.

In another vein, you and your ilk will be assaulting our eardrums with chants of ibophobia.
Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by horsepower101: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
T9ksy:

Okay o! Ibos are the undoubtedly (sic) the best thing since sliced bread.

In another vein, you and your ilk will be assaulting our eardrums with chants of ibophobia.

I have stated the facts. Average enlightened Nigerian women are able to see through the propaganda against igbos. When they go about their daily lives, they closely observe all types of men and their behaviors and attitudes.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thank GOD they are getting EDUCATED, ENLIGHTENED and EXPOSED...
TRUTH is BITTER...

This is the Singular reason they deprive their people of Basic things of Life, Care and Quality Education.
Their LADIES are treated with LEVITY.

They Keep Saying the IGBOS hate one another, but I keep asking, If truly the Igbos hate one another, what about the MAN that Wears EXPLOSIVES to Market and Worship Centres in his Community to KILL his Own people and render them HOMELESS and Futureless..??

200 years from now, they will all look back and imagine how they VOTED BUHARI in....
Meanwhile, Enlightened Citizens across the Country are already PERPLEXED that BaBa could be elevated to such an exalted position for the 2ND TIME..

The EARLIER we come Together to PURGE OUT Useless Leaders from all GEOPOLITICAL ZONES, the better for us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by ConqueredWest: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
horsepower101:

I have stated the facts. Average enlightened Nigerian women are able to see through the propaganda against igbos. When they go about their daily lives, they closely observe all types of men and their behaviors and attitudes.

Igbo men spend money on their women while other ethnic groups men spend words on their women.

In the end, money is more useful than words in the world of women.

That is why South African men despise Nigerians living in South Africa for stealing their ladies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by T9ksy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
horsepower101:

Which facts? You mean the ones manufactured by your morally-bankrupt mendacious uncles from inside your erosion-ravaged hamlets near upper ewka bridge?
Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by kayfra: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Does any day go by without an Igbo victimhood thread? What type of inferiority complex do you guys burden yourself with?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by horsepower101: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
ConqueredWest:

Igbo men spend money on their women while other ethnic groups men spend words on their women.

In the end, money is more useful than words in the world of women.

That is why South African men despise Nigerians living in South Africa for stealing their ladies

That’s how the stereotype of “Nigerian men are taking our women started” in South Africa. It’s mostly because of the way igbo men treat the women there. The women are not stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by horsepower101: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
T9ksy:

Which facts? You mean the ones manufactured by your morally-bankrupt mendacious uncles from inside your erosion-ravaged hamlets near upper ewka bridge?

Like seriously? Oga chill. It’s not that serious.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by ConqueredWest: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
horsepower101:

That’s how the stereotype of “Nigerian men are taking our women started” in South Africa. It’s mostly because of the way igbo men treat the women there. The women are not stupid.

Unfortunately, most men don't know that women take note

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
She's only saying the truth as it!!!

But haters even though they know the truth will still pounce on her

Then call south Africans names when they do the same!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
T9ksy:

Okay, now I understand your background - a typical backward tribalist not so different from Adeyinka Grandson. With more of your type Africa is destined to remain at the bottom.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
kayfra:
Does any day go by without an Igbo victimhood thread? What type of inferiority complex to you guys burden yourself with?

I never started this thread with any igbo victimhood in mind. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by T9ksy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
horsepower101:

Like seriously? Oga chill. It’s not that serious.

Okay i concur with you.Your "facts" are asinine at best......
Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by T9ksy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

Okay, now I understand your background - a typical backward tribalist not so different from Adeyinka Grandson. With more of your type Africa is destined to remain at the bottom.

Whilst you are no different from the albino cownu.

When was the last time you took a good at yourself in the mirror? Believe me, when you do, you will see nothing but a d.um.b ethnic champion staring back at you.
Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Yorubasaredogs: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
T9ksy:

When was the last time you took a good at yourself in the mirror? Believe me, when you do, you will see nothing but a d.um.b ethnic champion staring back at you.
When will all these self inflicted jealousy against the igbo people stop. How can someone spend his entire time on this forum insulting igbos. He uses different monikers attacking people that care not of his existence. Imagine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by ihitenansa: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
See weeping and gnashing of yellow teeth over a harmless thread,lolol.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
T9ksy:

Sifia pains.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii adaibeku

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by mrvitalis(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
T9ksy:

I know deep down that ibos are Nigerian nationalists...................just like the duplicitous Zik of Africa Onitsha.
Igbos want one nigeria more than everyone
We even prefer one africa so that we can match the whites

But the one nigeria has to be fair and just thats all the igbo man ask for

There is no need no yoruba man is as popular as zik

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: The Hijab-wearing Revolutionary. Picture / Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon / Ebonyi People, Not Umahi, Will Determine Next Governor — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.