Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) (82629 Views)

Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by StevenOba: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
PureGoldh:
Thought presidency said no Nigerian was killed angry

May his soul rest in peace
Are you stupid or playing stupid? The post stated that the man was killed yesterday fool. angry. No Nigerian was killed in these latest attacks as far as I know. This might even be old news taken from years ago unless it's verified I ain't believing shit. You shouldn't believe everything you read online.

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Minjim: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Empiree:
Guys,

If care is not taken this Xenophobic Black on Black attack will get worst. Did anyone watch a South African man, a daredevil, said he and his company will continue to kill immigrants for taken their jobs?. He said he doesn't care if you are Black. He made no mention of Chinese, White, India etc.

He said the only country he respects in Africa is Uganda. Any other African countries he will killed them..

This screenshot is from his video. SA must have out of AU ASAP. It is a rascist country that deserved to be apartheid over again.

This video was made years ago. I watched it about 3 years or so ago

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thought presidency said no Nigerian was killed angry

May his soul rest in peace.

Igbos aren't nigerians, so presidency was right. cool
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
According to Baba Ruga in fufudada voice, No Nigerian was killed... Touch the cows and see the full wract of Nigeria government... Thank God she didn't convince me to come and live in this useless country they called South Africa
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Empiree: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Minjim:

This video was made years ago. I watched it about 3 years or so ago
really?. That means his mission was executed in recent so called Xenophobic attack.

This is systematic violence against fellow Africans. So he made this video years ago and revealed his identity yet SA govt did not arrest him. Nice one. SA must be isolated

1 Like

Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Belteshazzar1: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Please who do we turn to now for Protection. To be candid we don't have Government in this Country called Nigeria. Useless leader.
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by fortune1968: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

Do you have a president in Nigeria at all? RIP bro.
All your problems is the President

1 Like

Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
martineverest:
who do we know if he is a Nigerian?..how do we know if he died as a result of xenophobic attack?.. fellow Nigerian could have killed him as a retaliation ( most nigerians in South Africa are find of Killing each other) and the killer used xenophobic attack as a decoy....we can't just use Facebook post to jusge

You are mentally not okay at all
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by King44(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
And Oga Lai Mohammed said no Nigerian was killed.

We don't have a proactive government.

I know some people from the skull mining region will be happy with this news.
sense has departed your brain, person die u dey name call your common sense no common
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by ImperialYoruba: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
byrron:

I asked him that question because I have a chubby son that is bigger than his age and he was 11.8 pounds at delivery through CS and happens to be the biggest baby delivered that day at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

My son is currently 3yrs old and bigger than some 5yr old kids.

Hey, we have no way of verifying this. Post your chubby child picture let us compare with that big boy. Is your chubby still wearing diapper?
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Silas6(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
martphreak:
Buhari your fada
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Hey, we have no way of verifying this. Post your chubby child picture let us compare with that big boy. Is your chubby still wearing diapper?

Well, let's start with you providing proof that the man you call daddy is actually your daddy.

How about that?
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Absoj(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
shocked wetin e do u naa?
martphreak:
Buhari your fada
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by chrismex(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
This south African's are animals in fact beast, I watched some videos online. God I almost cried. They burnt so many dealerships car companies, malls, clubs. This people are not human at all. See the way they where killing people. I never knew it was up to this extent.

Our government need to act and take this thing serious. this is so so barbaric i just wished this happened in the era of General sanni Abasha. This government has failed us.
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Bahddo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Neddstark:
Gun Deaths in South Africa are crime/drug related.
As much as we are angry, let the police investigations if any come out.
Let us confirm first. May his soul RIP
so you are saying (in your first sentence) that anyone shot dead in South Africa is a drug dealer or criminal?
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by JB4life: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Very sad.

May God have mercy on us.
May God console his immediate family.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by ImperialYoruba: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
byrron:

Well, let's start with you providing proof that the man you call daddy is actually your daddy.

How about that?

You are dodging proof on your claim.
So let me ask you another way.

How old was your child when he/she stopped wearing diaper?

You cant just drop a false story here for credits. You must earn the credit. grin
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by kingjomezy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Why is that half man in diaper?

how do you feel now
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by sparta191(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Why is that half man in diaper?

you will uperstand when you happen to have a child that has a leaking faucet
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
I thought fg said no Nigerian died?

Some may have severe wounds that can incapacitate them.
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by ImperialYoruba: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
sparta191:

you will uperstand when you happen to have a child that has a leaking faucet

Thats solicitory response, unintelligent and beyond the issue.
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

You are dodging proof on your claim.
So let me ask you another way.

How old was your child when he/she stopped wearing diaper?

You cant just drop a false story here for credits. You must earn the credit. grin

Very unfortunate that my initial response to you still couldn't trigger your reasoning faculties to figure out the childishness of your comment by demanding proof from me to share my son's pictures for an inconsequential faceless kid here on Nairaland and you expect me to play such childish and foolish games with you simply because of your immature thought processes?

I'm shocked that you are not even ashamed of disputing that some kids are very chubby and bigger than there ages and I need to show you a picture of my son to back up my comment and description of him for me to earn your dumb worthless credits?

How old are you?

I don't need to earn an imaginary stupid and inconsequential credit from an imaginary being and if you want to earn my imaginary credit then provide proof that the man you call dad is your dad.

Until you do that, I want dignify you with further comments because it now feels like playing in the mud.
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Basher8583: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
HeightsKE:

Zmb
grin

And proud of it
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Basher8583: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
2018PROFSUNDAY:
Please who do we turn to now for Protection. To be candid we don't have Government in this Country called Nigeria. Useless leader.
Turn to Namdi Kanu your saviour
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by ImperialYoruba: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
byrron:

Very unfortunate that my initial response to you still couldn't trigger your reasoning faculties to figure out the childishness of your comment by demanding proof from me to share my son's pictures for an inconsequential faceless kid here on Nairaland and you expect me to play such childish and foolish games with you simply because of your immature thought processes?

I'm shocked that you are not even ashamed of disputing that some kids are very chubby and bigger than there ages and I need to show you a picture of my son to back up my comment and description of him for me to earn your dumb worthless credits?

How old are you?

I don't need to earn an imaginary stupid and inconsequential credit from an imaginary being and if you want to earn my imaginary credit then provide proof that the man you call dad is your dad.

Until you do that, I want dignify you with further comments because it now feels like playing in the mud.

Ohh...so now its childish??

It wasnt childish when you responded to my post uninvited.

At what age did your child stop wearing diaper, Mr man? Since you sabi poke nose...finish this business and stop ranting emotionally like a nagging wife.
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by joetem(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
That baby has South Africa face and yansh
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Anthonyola111: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by pannyman(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
salford1:
It seems he is married to a South African. That baby looks South African.

I thought so too.
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by Meliian(f): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
salford1:
It seems he is married to a South African. That baby looks South African.

Exactly.
Re: Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) by fortran12: 12:34am On Sep 08, 2019
2018PROFSUNDAY:
You should hold the government of the host country responsible not the nigerian govt. Its not a must to comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.